Thread: MOD DB voting competition has started - don't forget to vote on this mod if you love or enjoy it!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default MOD DB voting competition has started - don't forget to vote on this mod if you love or enjoy it!

Hello, the voting competition for mod of the year has started over at MOD DB.com, and unlike the voting competitions on this site there are no rules against asking people to vote on it.

So i thought i should just remind you guys that if you love/like/enjoy this mod, then vote on it over at MOD DB on the main site. You can vote up until decembre ten starting today - with your votes the mod could win the mod of the year.

Thanks.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/warcraft-total-war1
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; November 30, 2018 at 06:51 PM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: MOD DB voting competition has started - don't forget to vote on this mod if you love or enjoy it!

You are a hardcore worker man, you deserve some appreciation.

Default Re: MOD DB voting competition has started - don't forget to vote on this mod if you love or enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tureuki View Post
    You are a hardcore worker man, you deserve some appreciation.
    Hardcore coder/modder"

Thanks - but i do hate all other type of work. I also dislike coding, i only do it because i want to play the final product.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Just voted, i wish the best of luck for my favorite med 2 mod .

Good news, Warcraft: Total War has made it into the TOP 100 list of mods - and did pass the voting between dec 1 and dec 11, which aimed to secure a place in the top 100 list of mods.

This means that the top 100 mods are now competing in another voting phase for about ten days from now - i believe it will finish on dec 21.

So i will ask everyone who voted on Warcraft: Total War to be amongst the top 100 mods, to VOTE again in order to make sure it will be at the top 20 of the 100 best mods this year. At least i think it's true place is in the top 20. Cheers

- The Havamal