Thread: No sound campaign/battle - FOTR - freez

Default No sound campaign/battle - FOTR - freez

Hello,

I play on windows 8.1 and on steam, this is the problems : no sound in campain/battle, some freez when I play battle wich didn't occured the first time I played (just before reinstalling) and when I start the fellowship of the ring it end instantanly because the heroes die.

I instaled and uninstaled TATW a couple of times in order to make the game work and for that I had to move some folders (only in Third Age folders) yet I have nothing of an IT guy so it was more of a luck thing...

Everything else works, can you help me please ?

Regards,
    Joe

Tiro

Default Re: No sound campaign/battle - FOTR - freez

Sometimes you can only hope for the best and attempt to clear every bit of the uninstall from Documents or Steam or wherever else and try again. I've had to do so maybe four times on some mods until everything just fell into place, plus I use CCleaner to delete registries of old installation files. Besides doing anything that might be too complex, do make sure you have the Kingdoms expansion obviously, !

Hey, were you on Bay12 Dwarf Fortress forums? I recently promoted this mod there in their Other Games forum. Anyways, glad you're trying to get back into a really awesome game!