Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
If I got mod privileges then so should Legio. Thought you would have already known about this though Gig as a Hex?
A LM has limited moderating permissions in his assigned forum only, including post editing - that is however not what I was alluding to as that would still be the contested editing. To copy the original post (from it's original thread) as I mentioned requires moderating permission in the whole (global) forum, something that won't happen outside of being moderating\admin staff.

What I do know as ex Hex and ex head of moderation is that editing a post is restricted to parts that violate the ToS - editing as mentioned here (adding content) would cut your appointment drastically short unless agreed upon by the head of moderation\administration. Which makes Legio's stance understandable.
Hence this earlier suggestion of mine:
Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
Yeah, it's unlikely Legio will be given the required permissions. I was more thinking of an LM (eg Love Mountain or him) to simply report the original post with a link to where it should be copied. Preferably AFTER coming to an arrangement with moderation in that regard.