Thread: Egypt/Ptolemy´s Empire, what is wrong?!

Icon4 Egypt/Ptolemy´s Empire, what is wrong?!

Is it me or does it exists a patch that make the Ptolemy FM look more...greek. I know the adapted in Egypt taking on their customs and marrying with their siblings.
    But both the logo when choosing faction is still Egyptian and all the FM´s look like egyptians.

Is it supposed to be like that or was it sort of a miss?

Other then that i love the mod

Forgot to say that i LOVE the unit models, really feels like i am one of the Diadochi trying to survive and hopefully restore Alexander III empire
    Last edited by Hohenstaufen234; November 24, 2018 at 09:03 PM.

Default Re: Egypt/Ptolemy´s Empire, what is wrong?!

Is it low activity on the forum or does nobody have any ideas or suggestions?

Must be something we didn't change when we created the mod. And it will remain like that, there hasn't been any development in several years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenstaufen234 View Post
    Is it me or does it exists a patch that make the Ptolemy FM look more...greek. I know the adapted in Egypt taking on their customs and marrying with their siblings.
    But both the logo when choosing faction is still Egyptian and all the FM´s look like egyptians.

Is it supposed to be like that or was it sort of a miss?

Other then that i love the mod

Forgot to say that i LOVE the unit models, really feels like i am one of the Diadochi trying to survive and hopefully restore Alexander III empire
    Over the course of years I've been adapting the looks of DTW to suit my liking, and recently i've been trying to track my changes to release an update for the mod. It will be merely visual like terrain textures (from RS2 but NOT the enviroment), heavily modified ground_types, heights and rivers specially in the east (i LOVE DTW but i hated fighting for endless desert lands in the east, specially fertile areas like bactria that looked to empty), accurate as possible family trees, the Ptolemies faction symbols etc.

I attached a sneak of the way i currently play DTW
    Stay in touch for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diplomacy show.jpg  

Daminios's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandro Magno View Post
    Over the course of years I've been adapting the looks of DTW to suit my liking, and recently i've been trying to track my changes to release an update for the mod. It will be merely visual like terrain textures (from RS2 but NOT the enviroment), heavily modified ground_types, heights and rivers specially in the east (i LOVE DTW but i hated fighting for endless desert lands in the east, specially fertile areas like bactria that looked to empty), accurate as possible family trees, the Ptolemies faction symbols etc.

I attached a sneak of the way i currently play DTW
    Stay in touch for it.
    Many thnx friend .... you have my interest .
    cheers

Any news about this?

That looks great! And i hope work goes well for the mod The only thing the Ptolemies should have change also is their portraits. Better of to be greek portrait or something

Hoping for a DTW 2.0