Thread: questions about adjusting the TPY for my mod

Default questions about adjusting the TPY for my mod

After painstakingly getting my own custom faction to work I've decided I want to change the TPY to 8 or 12... except I don't know how so I have two questions:

1) which tables in either The Assembly kit or PFM do I need to adjust?

2) secondly, is it possible to just make it so that other people's TPY mods work with mine?

I've tried Googling a few things but I'm not entirely sure what I'm searching for, and it's almost always Rome 2 results anyway.

Thanks in advance

Default Re: questions about adjusting the TPY for my mod

Quote Originally Posted by ohree View Post
    After painstakingly getting my own custom faction to work I've decided I want to change the TPY to 8 or 12... except I don't know how so I have two questions:

1) which tables in either The Assembly kit or PFM do I need to adjust?
    It is in the startpos.

2) secondly, is it possible to just make it so that other people's TPY mods work with mine?
    Any mod that changes the startpos will not be compatible with your mod.

I've tried Googling a few things but I'm not entirely sure what I'm searching for, and it's almost always Rome 2 results anyway.
    Thanks in advance
    Rome II and Attila use the exact same gaming engines (TW3 Warscape 32 bit). The two games are very similar like ETW and NTW and many of the things that work with NTW works for ETW. You can give it a try and see how it works.

Welcome to Modding!