Thread: Liu Yu Events

Default Liu Yu Events

So I was looking at the changes and something hit me about Liu Yu events. what are they and how do I do them? (If it's explained when you get into the game as him then I'm just stupid but I was just wondering )

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: Liu Yu Events

So the events are not explained in-game; they are for the player to stumble across in the initial stages of the campaign.

There are two events:
    1) Gongsun Zan Submits
    - Requirements: Control Tuyin, Gongsun Clan does not exist
    - Reward: Gongsun Zan and White Riders unit
    - Reasoning: When Gongsun Zan first rebelled against Liu Yu, it was the latter's goal to beat Gongsun down and force his submission. Liu Yu felt as though the wayward Gongsun Zan could be redeemed and made a subordinate once again. This mission reflects that reality.

2) The Three Brothers
    - Requirements: Control Pingyuan, Liu Clan does not exist
    - Reward: Liu Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei
    - Reasoning: Until he was executed by Gongsun Zan, there were many powerful gentry, nobles, ministers, and governors that believed Liu Yu should be named Emperor in order to restore the Han. They viewed Emperor Xian as a puppet of Dong Zhuo and, perhaps during that time, an ill-suited leader of the dynasty. If Liu Yu had defeated all his rivals in the north and became a legitimate figure for Han loyalists to rally around, chances are Liu Bei would have thrown in his lot with the winning side.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Liu Bei would find reasons to fight for Liu Yu if was succeeding.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

ooh thanks! Are there any more for him or were those the two? also any other ones for other factions? ^.^

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Those are the only two for him. Outside of a few ‘coming of age’ events, there isn’t anything else in the 190 campaign. I wanted to keep it more sandbox than the 194 campaign.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR