Thread: Cao Cao missions

Default Cao Cao missions

Does anyone have a list of Cao Cao and Sun Ce missions? I want to make sure I'm not missing any of them.

Otterbear's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Cao Cao missions

I think all the missions are probably being finalized for the final version.I hope/believe that they will probably include a more exhaustive description somewhere that will give the player, a better idea of what you need to do as each of the factions, that contain missions.I've run into a similar situation while playing as the Sun clan. After completing a few of the missions, the mission progression just seems to stop.I'm not sure this is due to historic reasons, or the scripts are not fully fleshed-out in this beta version or not.I followed the script advice and did not deviate from the scripted goals, but still found myself a little lost as to what to do next, when I had finished accomplishing the last mission given.

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

There should be about 10 missions for each faction. The complete objective (settlements to capture and factions to destroy) are listed both in the event when you receive the mission and in the advisor "show me" text. What was the mission you were on that wouldn't progress?
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    There should be about 10 missions for each faction. The complete objective (settlements to capture and factions to destroy) are listed both in the event when you receive the mission and in the advisor "show me" text. What was the mission you were on that wouldn't progress?
    I did the mission where you take Xu chang and nothing new came up, is that the final mission for Sun Clan?

Yes, sir. That's the final mission.

Otterbear's Avatar Tiro

Thanks again, Seether.

I guess I'll have to pay closer attention to the first mission(s) text, as I couldn't retrieve any further mission info once I had finished what may have been the last mission.
    I have since moved on, but I had completed the mission to take two cities on the north side of the ??? river.(The river north of Molin.)
    Is there a message telling you that you have completed the final mission for each faction?

For that mission I’m pretty sure you take Hefei and Shouchun, and have to eliminate the Huainan faction. The last mission will just be an event image and text, like the other missions, but no objectives to achieve listed.

Otterbear's Avatar Tiro

Cool! Thanks!