Thread: Older Versions of DAC

Default Older Versions of DAC

Can someone post a link to the older versions of Divide and Conquer, also why aren't the older versions still available on ModDB, does everyone play on the newest version, no, the older versions should still be there and they aren't
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Sir Matthias's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Older Versions of DAC

I know how to find them. I'll edit this post with all my finds.
    I assume it's ok because I'm not taking credit, if this somehow breaks ToS just tell me and I'll Edit this post

First Public Beta Release
    The fthread for first public beta release
    Mega Beta 1.0
    Mediafire Beta 1.0 Patch 2

Version 0.52
    DaC 0.52 thread
    Mediafire 0.5 Part 1
    Mediafire 0.5 Part 2
    Mediafire 0.5 Part 3
    Mediafire 0.52

Version 1.2
    Mediafire 1.0 Part 1
    Mediafire 1.0 Part 2
    Mediafire 1.0 Part 3
    Mediafire 1.2

Keep in mind that if you download these the last thing you should do is report bugs because these are old versions, also I didn't upload any of these without permission, these are all existing links from twcenter.
    Last edited by Sir Matthias; November 16, 2018 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Added the links

I remove the old versions so that we don't have people install the wrong one or report bugs on an outdated version.

I shan't change my mind and have written this message for your information only.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachir Galudirithon View Post
    I remove the old versions so that we don't have people install the wrong one or report bugs on an outdated version.

I shan't change my mind and have written this message for your information only.
    I understand that, just was wondering how to get the old versions for nostolgia sake, namely having the Grey Company as Cavalry, which honestly they were better as, anyway thanks for your feedback Galu, also hope your Ar-Adunaim Campagin keeps going, it is my favorite of your let's plays because of the fight for survival it is
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Thank you love it

if you keep all of them in an only thread nobody is going to download the past versions by mistake, but only because they want it: and the first of your problems isnt a prboblem anymore

about the second issue it is enough to let open previous versions's bug report thread and let users do the game