Thread: Buildings descriptions

Default Buildings descriptions

Hello,

Now, I'm working on the french translation of the Pritanoi buildings. Some of those are in the export_buildings file but aren't in game.

The list of the buildings that aren't in game :
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- the four levels of fun temples
    - the four levels of governors temples
    - the level two of granuary
    - the level five of farms
    - the level four of markets
    - the level three of industry buildings

Are those buildings planed to be added to the buildings tree of Pritanoi ? Are the fun and governors temples descriptions planed to be changed ?

Default Re: Buildings descriptions

- Pritanoi can only build 4 of the 6 temple lines, so the other two are extraneous (descriptions are probably legacy EB1 anyway)
    - L2 Granary represents state controlled "Food Imports" which weren't an element of this culture.
    - L5 Farms, L4 Markets, L3 Industry are for large cities (Pritanoi and several other barbs cap out at city level)
    EBII Council

Quote Originally Posted by Kull View Post
    - L5 Farms, L4 Markets, L3 Industry are for large cities (Pritanoi and several other barbs cap out at city level)
    Can they build those if they conquer a large city?

Quote Originally Posted by Paltmull View Post
    Can they build those if they conquer a large city?
    No, they are incapable of building that level of infrastructure. They can inherit it, but they can't build it.

Thank you.

It's useless for me to translate those text, if they aren't planed to be in game.

I just hope that I will manage to translate all the other Pritanoi buildings before the release of the 2.35.

Quote Originally Posted by torf View Post
    Thank you.

It's useless for me to translate those text, if they aren't planed to be in game.

I just hope that I will manage to translate all the other Pritanoi buildings before the release of the 2.35.
    They should all be the same in v2.35, so you're OK on that.
    EBII Council