Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Potential problems (No pun intended)

Otterbear's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Potential problems (No pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    It won't be campaign_script; it will be export_descr_character_traits that you will be modifying. And yes, you (and everyone else) have permission to make any sort of submod that you want.
    Thank you very much, Seether.

I did finally realize that the "Codes" do in fact relate to general's names, or groups of names. So, with your confirmation of the proper file, I have a good starting point.
    Thank you for authorizing my "sub-mod" as well.

And a huge "Thank You!", again, to you, Gigantus, and the rest of the team for this great mod.

My advice is to wait for final 3.0 version and start from there. I guess it will be out near christmas or some days after. In the meanwhile you should try out RotK 13 by Koei, playin it right now and it's really enjoyable.

Otterbear's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by gasas View Post
    My advice is to wait for final 3.0 version and start from there. I guess it will be out near christmas or some days after. In the meanwhile you should try out RotK 13 by Koei, playin it right now and it's really enjoyable.
    Good Point. I will be waiting for the final release before attempting any major work but, I wanted to get a little practice in before I hit the "big-Leagues".

Thanks for the "heads-up" on RoTK 13. I've actually watched a few play-throughs of that game. I like the relative simplicity of the campaign map, and the strategy layer, but the duels, and debate mechanic, is kinda cheesy, and I think I'll wait for ROTK.

I will probably give the CA version a try as well, depending on how "dumbed-down" they go with that title. Its rare to have a major game company design games for people over 12, so I'm worried it will be a tad simplistic. *It looks at the moment like they've copied that "duel" mechanic somewhat.
    I seriously hope I'm wrong about that. There are some pre-release demo's that I've been meaning to watch. Maybe now is a good time to do that.

I'm glad to hear the final version or ROTK may be out by Christmas or shortly thereafter, but to be honest, as deep and well done as this mod is, I'm willing to wait till Christmas of next year, if they need that time to iron out everything. I'd hate to rush them. But, if things are going that smoothly, BONUS!

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Otterbear; November 18, 2018 at 03:53 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12