Thread: Vampire Coast and what may be an error on CA's part

Default Vampire Coast and what may be an error on CA's part

I recently watched Lionheart's first episode in his Count Noctaliss campaign and noted that there wasn't an option to confederate with Harkon, now this could be an bug in early access that needs to be fixed and if it isn't it needs to be corrected, the Vampire Coast should be allowed to confederate with each other, there is no lore reason a strong Pirate captain wouldn't be able to form an armada with the other captains serving him or her, also in that vein the same logic should apply to the Tomb Kings this needs to be fixed, I don't see the reason that the two factions shouldn't have the option to confederate like every other faction in the game does, also the lords you get from the tech tree aren't really proper legendary lords, they are just generic lords with different traits and immortality from the get go, there is no variety and this is laziness on CA's part pure laziness plain and simple
    Last edited by jedi7000nathan; November 03, 2018 at 11:34 AM.
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx