Thread: Rise of Tree Kingdom - Fast Campaign version

Icon6 Rise of Tree Kingdom - Fast Campaign version

I'm very interesting in this mod, but feel the beginning it little slow because of rebel. Most of the modern total war don't have the rebel and we go to war or allied with other nation instantly.

So I remove the rebel settlement, each nation is expand take up the whole map. Here is the overview look:

- Easiest one: Liu Clan, Cao Clan, Sun Clan. They take up major of territory and ready to expand.
    - Hardest one: Liang: They have to face Xiliang, Gansu in the west, Xianbei in the North, The Han Emperor also take control some of Liang territory (but still allied with Liang)
    - Bashu, Yuanshao also in difficult situation, many country try to invade them.
    - Other country has at least 2 territory and have room to expand (by war or making peace with neighbor country)
    - The AI also modified and very aggressive now, they will try to attack your weak point although your military is stronger. They also defend at choke point like bridge
    - Time is increase to 3 month/ turn

Install:
    - Install ROTK newest version 2.30001
    Copy and replace these file into mod folder: (Only 3 file, and back up the original one )
    ROTK Fast Campaign

Default Re: Rise of Tree Kingdom - Fast Campaign version

Well I don't understand ideas behind it but about rebels, they are so easy that you can take this cities on turn 2-3.

Default Re: Rise of Tree Kingdom - Fast Campaign version

Quote Originally Posted by gasas View Post
    Well I don't understand ideas behind it but about rebels, they are so easy that you can take this cities on turn 2-3.
    Yeah, it not the problem for us, but it a huge problem for AI. AI will spend many turn just to search and kill a rebel unit in their territory, instead they could engage and war with other country earlier to expand their clan.