Thread: A way to increase the movement points of Generals/Family Members and Agents only?

Laetus

Default A way to increase the movement points of Generals/Family Members and Agents only?

I've been playing EB for several weeks now and absolutely loving it. It's made replaying my favourite childhood game even more enjoyable than I remember!

This week I installed Jirisy's Mod Pack using the Alex engine which has added many great features, but I had to disable the Realistic movement mod. I tend to play a slower more roleplaying style of campaign so the realistic movement mod didn't suit me, however, it did get me thinking, an army might take several weeks to mobilise, gather supplies and move between towns, but a small group of riders moving with haste and unempeded by the logistical demands of a large army could travel much faster. Is there a way to implement this in game? I was thinking of adding a trait to all generals to increase movement points, perhaps by around 100%. Is this feasible or is there a cap on movement points?

If anyone knows how I could go about this or knows why I shouldn't, please let me know. Any help is appreciated as I'm very new to modding files. I've changed a few small details on M2TW before but that's all.

Thanks for any help I receive!

Miles

Default Re: A way to increase the movement points of Generals/Family Members and Agents only?

Edit the action point values in the descr_character text file to whatever you like for whomever you like