Thread: ROme II - Modding political party loyalty based on actions

Default ROme II - Modding political party loyalty based on actions

Hi,

Simple question, whitch table dictates how much loyalty is changed based on differend actions? In "campaign_variables_tables" you can alter the gravitas and costs for example but if I want to change marriage actions loyalty effect, where can it be done??

Default Re: ROme II - Modding political party loyalty based on actions

Hi MrTimbe68,

My reply might be a bit too late, but it just so happens I was searching everywhere for the political actions costs for a mod I am making and your lonely thread was the only answer to my burning inquiry. Normally I don't post on forums, but as a reward of sorts I believe the solution you seek is actually in the lua.scripts, specifically political_traits_defs.lua within which you should find many scripting blocks like the following:

polit_action_assassinate = {

modifier_targeted_party_member_party = {
    start = -5,
    delta = 0,
    limit = 0,
    turns = 2,
    },

and though I haven't tested anything, with my limited scripting experience I can presume that start = x defines the initial loyalty change, delta = x defines the subsequent loyalty change in the next turns = x turns, and limit = x caps the maximum loyalty gained/lost. You may try to change these numbers and see if they correlate to the loyalty figures as postulated. Good luck.