Thread: Bug report for RTR 8:Half of the units seem to be missing descriptions?

Default Bug report for RTR 8:Half of the units seem to be missing descriptions?

Is this intentional?

Default Re: Bug report for RTR 8:Half of the units seem to be missing descriptions?

Yes, we were never able to finish them

Default Re: Bug report for RTR 8:Half of the units seem to be missing descriptions?

So this is an abandoned project?

I dont think so unless ahowl says it's dead it's not.

We are burned out. As long as I am around twc it’s not abandoned but after 4 years of constant grinding it was time to take a break. Thanks for showing interest though

Hi leo_75 is there anyone working on RTR now

No there’s not, I’m working on my vanilla mod. We are still around to help with questions though.

OK thanks for that whats next for the vanilla mod looking forward to it

Check it out, I have a forum for it. ahowl’11s Vanilla Enhancement Mod. You can also join our slack to follow development and help out. Just PM me if you’re interested.