Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Proposal] Augustus Brewster

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes
    Content Emeritus

Default [Proposal] Augustus Brewster

Citizens of the Curia, I come before you with a heavy heart. The Curia is under attack from dissidents and rabble rousers. No sooner have we recovered from the travails of negotiating the Hotseat debacle does a fresh conundrum arrive to threaten our sunny shores and the manner of living to which we have grown accustomed.

This is a time of great danger as we are beset upon all sides. We must have a strong leader to guide us through such times. We need a man who has proven himself time and time again. A man who has proven his talent for warfare, but also for statecraft! We need a General! A General who can negotiate smoothly, whilst being prepared for all eventualities - including bloodshed. We need General Brewster!

To this end, Citizens of the Curia, I propose that General Brewster be acclaimed as "Augustus", the Father of the Country!

The Accession of Augustus Brewster
    Article I. Augustus BrewsterThe Administrators of Total War Center, otherwise known as "Hex", shall amend General Brewster's username to reflect his new majesty, and as such they shall rename him "Augustus Brewster".
    Article 2. User GroupThe Administrators of Total War Center, otherwise known as "Hex", shall create a new user group for Augustus Brewster. This group shall have the following user badge:

Created by Halie
    Article I. The Acclamation of Augustus BrewsterThe Administrators of Total War Center, otherwise known as "Hex"; the Citizens of the Curia; and the users of Total War Center shall abase themselves before Augustus Brewster and acclaim his divine rule.

Section II - The Curia
    Article II. ElectionsFor every election the Curator may opens a thread for applications3 to the vacant position and another one for all questions and discussion about the election4. The Administration may veto any applicant.
    Once applications are complete, the Curator may opens a poll in the Curia Vote forum5 if it so suits the Curator. The member who receives the highest number of votes is elected to the position6 unless the Curator deems that matters of security prevent such an election.
    Article III. ResolutionsA VoNC may only be initiated for neglect of duty or abuse of authority9 and, if successful against a Curial Officer, results in their immediate removal from office.10 The Curator is immune from any VoNC proceedings as their presence is the divine mandate of the Gods and thus cannot be challenged. Any such rabble rousing shall result in a charge of lčse-majesté17

After a successful vote the Curator may enacts the resolution, or requests the administration to enact it or to give an official reason for not doing so.15 If the administration do not enact such resolutions, the Curia shall find them in contempt of lčse-majesté17.
    Regulations and Procedures to Section II
    3 Should more than six members apply for any position, the Administration Curator may shortlist six members to stand for the election. If there is no applicant, the application period is prolonged and the incumbent will remain in office until a replacement has been elected.
    Applicants for the offices of Censor and Curator cannot have received an infraction, or a Curial Warning, in at least one year, and must have been Citizens for at least three months. Applicants for the office of Magistrate cannot have received a Moderation Warning, or a Curial Warning, in at least one year.

6 Where more than one of the same position is vacant, the procedure is the same, and the members with the highest votes are elected. In the case of ties, a run off vote is held between the tied members lasting three days. If there is only one applicant, a ratification vote is held with options "Yes", "No", and "Abstain".
    If a Curial Officer other than the Curator wins an election for another Curial Office, they are required to immediately resign their original Curial Office. An election for the vacant Curial Office will be held.

7 Any Prothalamos threads can be moved to the Archives by the Curator if they are not posted in for twenty-eight days, or if the Curator deems it necessary for any reasons.

8 The Curator may correct any spelling, grammatical or formative errors in the Constitution or any Curial resolution. The details of any such changes must do not need to be recorded in the Amendments thread of the Tabularium.

17 The crime of lčse-majesté shall be deemed to have been committed should any aggravate, annoy, bother, bug, chafe, exasperate, irritate, peeve, persecute, pique, put out, rile or vex the Curator. It shall be at the discretion of the Curator to pronounce any such punishment as they deem necessary to combat such treachery.

Section V - Succession to the Curatorship
    Article I. The Death of the CuratorIn the event that the Curator dies, or is otherwise indisposed and unable to carry out their role, the Curia shall enter a phase of mourning for a period not lasting less than a month.
    Following such period, the Curia will unanimously deify the deceased Curator and thereafter refer to them as the "Divi [Curator's Name]", and elect a Chief Pontiff to honour their memory.
    Article II. The Curator is dead, long life the Curator!Following the aforementioned period of mourning, the most senior of the Curator's Assistants will be proclaimed as the new Augustus, and sit upon the Curial Chair.
    If there are no Curator's Assistants to accomplish such a role, the divine will of the Gods will make clear their divinely ordained successor, whomsoever they may be.
    Any opposition shall be dealt with most swiftly by Augustus Brewster.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Commissar Caligula_; October 08, 2018 at 09:14 PM.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Citizen

Default Re: [Proposal] Augustus Brewster

Support

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar BEARDED MODERATION
    Artifex

Our Lord and Savior.
    Wholehearted support.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Full support as soon as the proposal includes a clause to rename October into Brewtober.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alě, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Patrician Consul

What the is a Brewster

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    Patrician Citizen

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

The Brewbicon has been crossed! Begun the Curial war has.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

Under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Neadal/Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar Modding Staff
    Citizen

opposed I serve the pink lord only unless someone can convince me that he and brewster are one and the same I am opposed

EDIT the pink lord told me I can support this since he allows this to be so I say support
    Last edited by ♔atthias♔; October 09, 2018 at 04:06 AM.
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

The city that he builds shall bare his name, the woman that he loves shall bare his child. So it shall be written, so it shall be done. etc etc....

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

*thunderous applause*
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    Well if you survive a beheading I feel like that's fair enough you get to go home

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

Request my name be changed to Brutus

Son of Diamat

Gandalfus's Avatar le Roi de fer
    Gaming Staff Magistrate

So does this make me Tiberius? I guess I’m cool with that

Settra's Avatar the Imperishable
    Content Emeritus

In this case it is only fitting that I be Cato the Glint in the Milkman's Eyes, son of Cato the Toddler, grandson of Cato the Even Younger and great grandson of Cato the Younger.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

Also, I am of the opinion that the .org should be destroyed

Son of Diamat

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

Hmmm... I feel I would be Nero and Pontifex Maximus would be Claudius. But he would likely take Caligula.
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

Artifex

Ponti would probably be Nero.

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

Naw Ponti is a big fan of Caligula. Although, in truth, he would be Bacchus. We know it to be true!
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Malfoy View Post
    Naw Ponti is a big fan of Caligula. Although, in truth, he would be Bacchus. We know it to be true!
    Immensely charming pesonas all of them

Support, as long as I can Brew's aunt.

PikeStance's Avatar ⚜️ Omnipresent ⚜️
    Blog Entries

This thread is a gem!
    MODDERS WANTED | MY PATRONAGES
    Imperial Splendour is looking for Modders and Researchers. SEE AD HERE
    If interested, contact PikeStance(Mod Leader/Manager) or Quintus Hortensius Hortalus (Mod leader /Lead Artist)

Under the Patronage of Omnipotent- Q | Member of the House of Wild Bill Kelso
    Patron of
    _Tataros_
    | Magister Militum Flavius Aetius | Alwyn | Lord Oda Nobunaga | Massive_attack |
    Proposed the Following for PHALERA: Mangalore & sumskilz | OPIFEX: wangrin, z3n, and Swiss Halberdier

Honourable Society of Silly Old Duffers | House of Noble Discourse

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Support, as long as I can Brew's aunt.
    What if she is an old hag ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast