Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: [Stainless Steel 6.4] Murky Little Seven

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [SS:HS] Murky Little Seven (Full)

3:20 battle with not a single man lost? Bravo

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

Those naval battles with crazy odds... Make me want to quit hotseating. How many tries did it take you to get a clear victory and sunk those ships?

Its basicaly 1vs2 ships battle so I knew its not impossible to get that result and it took a surprisingly small number of tries, 25 - 30 (also got a few heroics in the meantime). And such a result you can get from any battle where both armies are composed from only one or 2 units - here is another example - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qy...j02thTXoA4HHx-

That must be an archer vs infantry battle (tho I don't know), and I doubt you can defeat a feudal unit with a militia, so its a bad example. But when it comes to ships, AR is even more tricky, and thats basically a heroic victory in form of clear. Anyway, congratulations.

Archers aye, peasants beat mailed knights at times. Mostly just small battles, quite funky.

Its worse for naval, especially small naval battles. Especially if the ships are spread. He attacked the weaker ship... Proper.

Sometimes a small army beats a massive army by attacking a small one, the big army not entering fast enough to matter and thus lose.

20+ reloads... You make me sad. RIP Sicily.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Quote Originally Posted by zender9 View Post
    I doubt you can defeat a feudal unit with a militia, so its a bad example.
    Hope you will not find that out a harder way :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    20+ reloads... You make me sad.
    Sometimes I'm reloading maniac so better not to test my patiance

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

1:1 odds of general bodyguards against my paesants :O xD

We are saddened to see the fall of such a great nation, brothers in arms no more.
    Respect is to be payed their bane much as we are horrified about their aggression in Iberia.

Boom! Face to the floor
    We are a part of blind nation
    Burning down
    Disapointed generation
    I'm on a dead line
    Keep the frikking funny smile

Wealth flow in Italy like never before, we care little for the warmongering of others.
    Naples have been secured and diplomacy engaged with Moor in light of their armies understandably having gathered at our doorstep.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mithridate; November 05, 2018 at 05:50 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

I will need extention.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

No problem
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

The King of Castile and Leon is disgusted by both: Portugal act of agresion and Aragon breaking Non Agresion Pact made between our nations.

Aragon up
    https://www99.zippyshare.com/v/szJXHtta/file.html

I took 2 Portugal forts which had just 1 unite inside with 1 catapult since it is allowed. Since Portugal is for sure aware that I had catapult in rang I am not sure that pics are needed, but I can post them if requested.

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...LS_Moors_4.sav

https://postimg.cc/gallery/m0216lri/1ff8cba6/

The Kingdom of Aragon denies these vile accusations: It was known in advance that if the Castillians attacked Portugal, Aragon's ally, we would come to their aid. Portugal only drew first blood because a fort wall was built on it's borders with armies ready to attack.

Seems that I will be able to destroy Portugal this turn but since they are first in turn order it will disable quicksaving. So if I prove I can destroy them, I would prefer to keep them alive for another turn so admin can turn them AI, give them a safe place out of the map and move there their FMs as well.

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Who's idea was it to let you have the Moors?

I do not think I can get destroyed by Moors this turn. I still hold Porto even though he may capture Lisbon. And if I didn't upload the wrong save, my king must not be in Lisbon.

Well, I looked at the save only for a couple of minutes but it seemed to me that I can take Lisbon and then get two units of catapult there through mission, which I can use to take both Silves and Oporto.