Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [SS:HS] You Can't Fight Fate (Full)

Default [SS:HS] You Can't Fight Fate (Full)

You Can't Fight Fate.
    Late Era , StainlessSteel 6.4 Hotseat

Yet, you can fight eachother. Perhaps it is our way to overcome the fate intended us by the actions of others?

This is the map restrictions ([B
    ALL Brittain counts as outside the boundry)[/B] and mod settings to be used]

You can go outside the border but must not sack or keep any captured lands there.
    Nor use said land to gain money from the AI, building destruc rules still applies.

Genoas region outside the border may be captured and kept, but if any factions have no region inside the border they are automatically destroyed.

Admins:Redboosty - Co: General Dragon

Poland: Ramble12
    Teutonic Order:
    Mergor
    Lithuania: Mithridate
    Norway:
    Redstar
    Denmark:
    King Athelstone

Basic Rules:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    -You are not allowed to expand outside the red line, you can fight and conquer there but must give up regions immediately and only occupy
    1 turn peace, though you may attack players that have played their first turn.
    Since reloading is allowed ,Heroic victories are banned. So if you obtain one of them, you must reload until you get a different type of result.
    - Turns must be played within 24h or you will be likely skipped This will be a fast hotseat but with lenient extensions as RL takes priority - but you have to ask/keep us posted!
    - Notify next player who comes after your turn by post message or leaving message on message board!
    You can go outside the border but must not keep any captured lands there.
    Nor use said land to gain money from the AI, building destruc rules still applies.

The neutral admin can use his own discretion to best enforce these rules in the spirit of a good fun competition,
    I endorse hard lining the rules when in doubt over making exceptions in general however.

The rules are here to guide us for equal, fair and balanced gameplay.

Battle Rules:

- Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list. Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    - All Player vs Player battles must be auto-resolved. Battles against AI can be played. Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve.(The Odds and Results windows must not be edited in any way. Editing out Map info, Cash, and any Units/Agents/Regions not involved in the attack is fine).
    -No attacking ships inside a port.You cannot leave a blocked port without fighting the enemy ships first. If a player keeps an army inside a fleet inside a port,
    other players are allowed to attack that fleet even if it's inside a port or the admin can choose to have the player fined (if you don't know how, ask me).
    -you can build only two forts per region max per faction.
    -You cannot sally out from your settlement/fort, or attack the army besieging your settlement/fort if the result is a defeat.
    -You are not allowed to besiege settlements to deny enemy reinforcements.
    -No surrounding enemy armies with one stack armies, solely to deny any survivors a retreat. Blocks of landbridge ,bridges or similar,to cut the retreat is allowed

Agents Rules:
    - Spies aren't allowed to spread plague in any case not matter what.
    - Spies can be used against forts and settlements as long as you have at least 60% of chances of infiltration. You'll need 2 to open a fort/settlement. ( You have to re-infiltrate if a defending spy has been placed and you are to show post screens for each spys odds)
    - Each faction cannot recruit more than a assassin every 5 regions owned beyond 9. So to recruit the second assassin you'd need to own 10 regions or more. For the third
    15 or more and so on.. Suicide any additional assassins immediately or contact admin to remove them.
    - Assassins cannot sabotage Assassins can only kill:"Priests/imams/spies/merchants/generals/FMs" as long as they have 50% of chances. Only 30% is needed vs enemy assassins
    -Merchants can seize other merchants only if they have 50% of chances.
    - No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack - (Putting several merchants in an army or fort/military-unit securing a resource).
    - Pic must be taking for successful bribery, only the treasury may be edited away.
    - Bribed units cannot be moved until the next turn - same reason as defeated army rule.
    - No stealing generals/fm
    -All the agents rules are applicable humans and not AI

Building Rules:
    - Only Inns/Guilds are allowed to be manually destroyed
    - If a settlement is under siege then it is NOT ALLOWED to destroy any buildings in the settlement.
    - You are not allowed to exterminate a settlement in the map . This is because it will destroy many buildings in the settlement(Possibly downgrade a settlement). This is also valid against the AI

Diplomacy rules
    Crusades/Jihads are banned and not to be called or joined
    -No allying Pope
    -No giving provinces in a warzone inside the border to AI (it means regions bordering-by land- with a human faction you're at war with). It's ok giving it to a human-controlled faction.
    -Any new player taking command of a faction previously held by another player cannot attack a faction he's officially allied with for at least 5 turns, or until the allies of that faction break/show clear intent of breaking the deal.
    - Any regions that are gifted, sold, traded with another Faction must have all units except one disbanded immediatly!
    -Is not allowed to vassallage AI factions or gain money from them via diplomacy by gifting regions.
    -Faction Suicide is illegal. Anyone suspecting someone else trying to commit suicide or not playing to the best of his abilities must report it to an admin immediately. Any party involved in the splitting up or taking advantage of such gameplay will be fined accordingly.

Bugs/Exploits:
    The mov.bugs cannot be used. All bugs in general are banned unless explicitly allowed.
    Last edited by General Dragon.; December 01, 2018 at 12:20 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Default Re: [ SS:HS ] You Can't Fight Fate

Reserved

Post suggestions, Ramble asked for england:
    -I'd be OK with him taking england if the border is preserved, so somebody has to swap the factions settlements. Otherwise It'd be too strong, I want the faction having to expand a little before they can head east and the Scottish unit rooster forces a bit of zerg like play.

Somebody consider playing one HS, admining the other.

This will be a fast hotseat, 24h/turn unless you ask extension. Extensions can be multiple days, but if you don't ask you will be skipped at admins leisure.

Edit: I am considering cutting away Brittain entirely, thoughts?

Are you happy with the assassins rules?
    Last edited by Mithridate; October 07, 2018 at 09:35 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Default Re: [ SS:HS ] You Can't Fight Fate ( denmark open )

King Athelstan has offered to take Denmark, if nobody else ask for the faction we'll start next week.

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I'll admin this hotseat!
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    I'll admin this hotseat!
    No you will not as I've made clear to you before, nor are you welcome in any hotseat I'm making.

Please stay out of this thread and don't contact me.

Default Re: [SS:HS] You Can't Fight Fate (Full)

We're good to go, all we need is for admin to decide turn order and set it up - they have been contacted.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

The hotseat is started, Norway up as first:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/u26p2t

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Will need an extension...

Cheers for posting, we keep a high pace but if people notify - you can have more than one day extension even.

RL takes priority, just try to keep us notified ehh? ^^

Probably will be up later today though I have to wait for some answers...

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Poland up, good luck all! I'm sure this will be a very fun hotseat! https://drive.google.com/file/d/14u5...ew?usp=sharing
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Turn done, save sent to Ramble in PM as it lacked a password
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Before uploading the turn... I highly advise everyone to let Heroic victories be a thing in naval warfare in the future, because even with 1:1 odds, 90% were heroic victories, 9% were defeats, and only 1% clear victories... That single battle I'll be showing you took 150 reloads to pull off. I'm completely burned out now, and would rate this turn -1million/10 and very not fun at all... And I literally had to cheese things to get clear victories and not heroic, making it so that after such a huge defeat all my ships will be sinked while I could've kept 2 cogs if the game worked normally.
    Here are my saves and time put into this cancerous turn:
    Last edited by Mergor; October 18, 2018 at 07:46 AM.

I forgot to set a password in turn 1 (And in turn two too but I already sent 2 saves to RedStar, not sending a third) so here is only Norway 3 because Mith did send me mine: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...F_Norway_3.sav

Denmark has rejected the Crusade. Denmark has rejected the Grandmaster of the Teutonic Order. Thus, Denmark shall suffer. The heathens shall be cleansed from the Baltic, one way or another - Crown Prince Erik's soul has been purified in the sea as our first business. In Visby, all rebels has been executed and now their bodies lie in the dirt, souls before Almighty God. Reval has been put under siege, and will be captured next season by the Order...

https://postimg.cc/gallery/gaj3n9am/ (Rest of the pics here)

The original creator of this scenario, a great oracle of his time - was quoted saying:

"Never keep your armies on ships"

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast