Thread: Crash at beginning of turn (Unspecified error box)

Default Crash at beginning of turn (Unspecified error box)

Playing a Taksashila campaign, and randomly (but regularly) I'm having a crash whenever it gets to the Eleutheroi faction's turn and it's about to go to mine. I get a box that says "Unspecified error. Please compress your error log in a zip format and upload it on the EBII technical help forum."

Error log attached. Any help is appreciated.

eb.system.log.txt.zip

[EDIT] After putting the log on Trace, it seems that the crashing has stopped.
    Last edited by Yue Fei; October 06, 2018 at 11:34 PM.
    "The only thing I'm afraid of is fear." Sir Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington.

Default Re: Crash at beginning of turn (Unspecified error box)

Can't see anything obvious in that log.

I wouldn't recommend leaving trace on, it causes massive logs to be generated which fill up memory then cause crashes.

Default Re: Crash at beginning of turn (Unspecified error box)

As a general rule, random CTDs arise from an incorrect installation (which often includes a failure to update m2tw to v1.05), a choice of settings which is incompatible with your hardware, or (most common) memory issues caused by the game design which only allows it use 2GB (regardless of how much physical memory you may have).

The latter is discussed in this thread, and there is a solution, but you have to do your own research on that.
    EBII Council