Thread: CTD on Startup

Default CTD on Startup

Hello! Today I am at my wits end with this issue; I've used Darthmod in the past with Empire, however I uninstalled both Empire and DM to save some room on my hard drive in the past. Now I have reinstalled Empire and am getting a CTD on the copyright screen. So I emptied out my Empire folder and verified the integrity of files through steam. I also cleared out the appdata Empire folder. The vanilla version of Empire was still crashing. I went ahead and installed DM platinum and set it to Vanilla ready, deleted the entire contents of my Empire folder (including DM), deleted appdata and verified the integrity of the files again. I've been running CCleaner after every install to make sure my Registry isn't being funky. I have also tried setting compatibility mode in steam and Empire.exe. I've made sure Empire is allowed through my Firewall. I am running Windows 10 with a copy of Empire via steam. I have the multiplayer beta but the DLC is uninstalled. I followed install instructions of DM platinum. I could really use some guidance with this issue; I feel like I've pursued every solution I can find for this problem, and nothing is working. Please help! I very much enjoy DM and Empire.

Thanks very much!
    Attached Files Attached Files