Thread: Naval unit card bug / I messed something up ?

Default Naval unit card bug / I messed something up ?

Hi,

Remember the days you cannot win? This is rather strange, I played couple of month earlier on Marian reforms and I recall the unit cards seemed right

Now, this is what I discovered yesterday. It seems that "Raiding_Hemolia_Late" and "Pursuit_Hemolia_Late" ships dont have unit icon on the card. Maybe I messed this up myself but I haven't actually modded navy for many months... This could be that "Jay_Marine_Antesignani" does not show on card for some reason?

Now guys, what dictates what unit is shown on naval units card? These cards are somewhat "combined", dynamic based on what land unit rides the vessel, I'm I right? Ship cards are OK as far as I'm conserned and camillan and polybean naval units are OK in my game. These "late" ships on the ather hand have this problem.

Default Re: Naval unit card bug / I messed something up ?

Mod conflict is the likely cause. Try backtracking with any other mods you might have added during that time.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

We haven't touched them AFAIK.

Well that does it, I'm a complete idiot

Been drippling with "naval_units_tables" (with no reason at all!) and there is this "is_composite" tickbox... If ticked, the man shows onboard, if not, only the vessel is portrayed on the card

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by MrTimbe68 View Post
    Well that does it, I'm a complete idiot

Been drippling with "naval_units_tables" (with no reason at all!) and there is this "is_composite" tickbox... If ticked, the man shows onboard, if not, only the vessel is portrayed on the card
    No worries, you learned something new