Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627

Thread: RR/RC 2.0 Ultimate Edition, Patch #2 Released

Judeman266's Avatar Senator

Default Re: RR/RC 2.0 Ultimate Edition, Patch #2 Released

Hey can someone who has the mod upload it to mega.nz. The link in the first post for the mod and patch #1 don't work. Thanks rep will be provided.

Yeah Google drive links do not work...can we get fresh links? Tnx

Alright lads https://mega.nz/folder/0VxFmZ6D#SD6fHZdrboB4yB6ucBvwxg

These are the original downloads btw, without any of the bugfixing from earlier in the thread

Is it normal that the game runs veery slow even when you have a high end computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Bund weicher Birnen View Post
    Is it normal that the game runs veery slow even when you have a high end computer?
    If it's only after this mod was installed, edit/delete the SweetFX settings/files the mod author bundled with the second patch. They end up in your main Medieval 2 folder, not​ the mod folder.

Default Re: RR/RC 2.0 Ultimate BETA Release

Can someone upload ultimate files (8gb and 257mb update and 547mb update) to google drive or torrent? not to mega because i have to wait eternity for that. Thanks already!!!

So i downloaded and installed all the files patch 2 too and when i open game it immideatly closes before reaching main menu i tried to change video and game options but its same

Appears this MEGA doesn't play well with Firefox browser, prefers Chrome, but will work with MS Edge (which I think is Chrome based). I got as far as patch 1 and 2, then a day later after trying to DL the RR/RC 2.0 stand alone at three quarters of the way thru the "RRRC_Ultimate.zip" file of 8.32 Gigs it pops up and says I've exceeded my data limit and have to wait 5 hrs and change to resume or buy their stuff. Not sure but it appears, unless one has an account, that if you close out the browser then or maybe delete the cache thread tracks, you're back to starting over. So my browser is hijacked for the day. I can see this coming to a local grocery store at some point. "You've exceeded your allotment of canned beans, you must wait six hrs or buy our cash register extension."

MEGA deleted everything except patch 1 for no discernable reason. Here's a google drive link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...2PkuigVW4H97mF

Wow this is amazing medieval 2 modders are legendary individuals. hahahahha if the brightest ones came together they could make their own game and it would sell like hotcakes and be admired like the Mona Lisa!

The google drive one not seems to work as i always get

Network error

Is always stop by 41 procent !!
    Last edited by Grauman; October 26, 2022 at 05:21 PM.