Thread: Mac loosing SFX in battles

Default Mac loosing SFX in battles

I am having a bug where I am loosing the majority of Sound effects in battles, I still get music and the old vanilla combat din but screams, and any new SFX like weapons hitting are missing, as are sounds of running and horses hooves, how does one fix this?
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.

Default SFX turning off?

I am playing EBII on mac, and I notice that in battles, during the heaviest fighting all the SFX dissapeer, except a few, the ones that don't are the sounds of weapons hitting, but its the vanilla just base "combat is happening" sound, horse hooves, running, death screams, and everything else are gone, they are there in the beginning, and come back near the end. how do I fix this?
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.

Default Re: Mac loosing SFX in battles

Did you follow the Mac installation instructions in the Player's Guide:

[Mac]
    ●Move the no_banner.mesh in medieval2data/mods/ebii/data/banners onto your desktop
    ●Navigate to medieval2data/data then create a new folder named banners
    ●Move or paste the no_banner.mesh into medieval2data/data/banners (the folder you just created)
    ●Move your settlements folder in m2tw/data/mods/ebii/data to your desktop.
    ●If you have a problem saving the game you can create the following folder in the following directory:Library/Application Support/Feral Interactive/Medieval II Total War/VFS/Local/mods/EBII/saves
    ●Once you have created it, give permission to all users so that they can each read and write to the folder.

If so, there aren't any mac experts active on the team just now, so your best bet would be to do a forum search for M2TW and Mac to see if others have had similar problems.
    EBII Council