Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bovine M2TW Checker

Default Re: Bovine M2TW Checker

Then we definitely have different versions. I think I got the one here, but I think I didn't patch it afterwards.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Correct, different version - never managed to download from mega as it is blocked here. Got 0.85 - my bad.

New version uploaded. Changes made:

Method for reading textures from cas files moved to Util, and made more generic. Previously only (almost) appropriate for the siege engine cas files.
    If encountering a specific bad syntax in EDCT, a Trait reference without a trait name following it, the checker will now output the error and which line to look at before quitting instead of crashing outright.
    Too long length markers in the model DB will now cause an error to be output with which line to look at before quitting, rather than crashing outright.
    Now reading descr_sm_resources.txt and crosschecking file references, as well as references to the resources in EDB and DS.
    Adding file references to list of used files moved to the common method for checking file existence on disk.
    File existence check is now better able to cope with alternate file extension and additional extensions added after the nominal reference.
    TAB characters in the model DB no longer crashes the checker, instead it will report them and interpret TAB as SPACE.

================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Can I set this checker to generate reports in Notepad++ somehow?

Yes. This is the content of runCheck.bat:

REM javac -d ./target src/*.java
    java -cp target BovineM2twCheck configuration.txt
    start notepad eda.error.log
    start notepad edct.error.log
    start notepad graphics_n_units.error.log
    start notepad sounds.error.log
    start notepad script.error.log
    start notepad building.error.log

You can replace those notepad instances with your Notepad++ location.

I can make this easier for the future by making them use a variable, so there is only one place to modify.

================
    ================

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Great, thank you for your help and for your tool, it's very useful

Blog Entries

This path did it for me, note the quotation marks:

start C:\"Program Files (x86)"\Notepad++\notepad++.exe eda.error.log
    Last edited by Gigantus; December 15, 2018 at 07:40 PM.

Uploaded a new version. Changes made:

The checker now has configuration files for accepted unused strat / battle models. By default, the vanilla strat map characters that need to be present even if not used, are included among the accepted unused strat models.
    References to battle models in the campaign script using change_battle_model are now picked up on. Let me know if this is needed to also happen for show_me scripts.
    runCheck.bat now has a variable for which editor to open up reports in.

I am still to read the cultures file at some point, but I believe all the known false reports should be gone with this update. Are there any other outstanding issues I have forgotten about?

================
    ================

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Great

Blog Entries

I keep on getting massive lists of missing animations, even when I opt for the uncommented VANILLA_ANIMATIONS_REQUIRED=NO setting. Which animation set are using in your exception file?

This is the official one and it's different from your list.

Edit: never mind the problem is somewhere else, did a test with my trusty BG and the only error that popped up were those with files with the double space in the name in descr_skeletons.

Code:
    516: (Entry witch's animation no_mp) Reference "animations/lid_83 hide loop.cas" does not exist.
    516: (Entry witch's animation no_mp) Reference "animations/lid_83 hide loop.evt" does not exist.
    517: (Entry witch's animation no_mp_to_stand) Reference "animations/lid_84 hide to stand - strat map version.cas" does not exist.
    517: (Entry witch's animation no_mp_to_stand) Reference "animations/lid_84 hide to stand - strat map version.evt" does not exist
    Last edited by Gigantus; January 15, 2019 at 12:20 AM.

My apologies, I have not been around for some time. I'll take a look at why my list of vanilla files does not match the ones in that file you linked. I cannot remember where I got the list I have now.

I'm not sure which mod you're getting a flood of reports on, or any specific ones of those that are false. Could you elaborate?

================
    ================

Blog Entries

The main problem is with RotK, it seems as if the descr_skeletons is read and then compared to the vanilla list - despite the VANILLA_ANIMATIONS_REQUIRED=NO entry.

That would also be the reason why those 4 witch lines show for BG (because of the double space in the file name in descr_skeletons)

So it would seem that the problem is not with the vanilla list (it's fine, see my edit) but rather with the switch not working as intended. I mean, it does not make sense to read\compare descr_skeleton if the animations aren't unpacked, or? The output should be zero or better a simple text message 'No tests were done as the option is disabled in the configuration'.
    Last edited by Gigantus; January 22, 2019 at 10:03 PM.

No, you were right the first time. There were some 4000+ files that were missing from the list of vanilla animations somehow. Those 4 witch files are among the ones that were missing. Should be good now, as soon as I upload a new version.

You are mistaken about what that switch does.

If set to YES (or nothing), all references to any animation file requires the file to be present among the mod files, regardless of whether the files are part of vanilla or custom made.
    If set to NO, all references to custom animation files need to be present among the mod files, but any vanilla animation file references are considered OK even if they are not present.

It makes little sense to turn off all verification of animation files being present. Your mod's file references still need to match actual files, whether those files can be found in the mod files or the pack of vanilla files.

Edit: I'll run on Rotk with the new vanilla list to see what remains.
    Last edited by bovi; January 22, 2019 at 10:54 PM.

================
    ================

Blog Entries

Is it possible that the dir *.* /b /s /a: -d > filelisting.txt command has a limit as to how many lines it can generate? I think that's how I created the list earlier which had about 11.7K lines. But it tallies with the number I am getting if I call up the properties of the unpacked animations folder (downloaded from here) in windows explorer.
    EBII's animation folder comes up with nearly 17.4K lines which isn't surprising given the large number of custom directories, which tallies again with explorer.

Does that mean we have to live with large reports for mods that have the descr_skeletons file present, with custom animations, but do not provide the individual unpacked files, only the custom idx\dat files? Like RotK for example.
    Last edited by Gigantus; January 22, 2019 at 11:29 PM.

Sorry, those 4 witch files actually are wrong references after all, as you pointed out the double space isn't there in descr_skeleton.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    511: (Entry witch's animation no_mp) Reference "animations/lid_83 hide loop.cas" does not exist.
    511: (Entry witch's animation no_mp) Reference "animations/lid_83 hide loop.evt" does not exist.
    512: (Entry witch's animation no_mp_to_stand) Reference "animations/lid_84 hide to stand - strat map version.cas" does not exist.
    512: (Entry witch's animation no_mp_to_stand) Reference "animations/lid_84 hide to stand - strat map version.evt" does not exist.
    1154: (Entry mtw2_mace's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/placeholder_slashlr_fatality_attacker.cas" does not exist.
    1154: (Entry mtw2_mace's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/placeholder_slashlr_fatality_attacker.evt" does not exist.
    1155: (Entry mtw2_mace's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/swd_a_ct_ground_b_slshrl_suc.cas" does not exist.
    1155: (Entry mtw2_mace's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/placeholder_slashlr_fatality_attacker.evt" does not exist.
    1156: (Entry mtw2_mace's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/placeholder_slashlr_fatality_deffender.cas" does not exist.
    1156: (Entry mtw2_mace's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/placeholder_slashlr_fatality_deffender.cas.evt" does not exist.
    1296: (Entry mtw2_swordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_stab_v0_fail) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/swd_a_ct_mid_c_stab_v1_s0_fl.cas" does not exist.
    1297: (Entry mtw2_swordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_stab_v0_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/swd_a_ct_mid_c_stab_v1_s0_fatal.cas" does not exist.
    1298: (Entry mtw2_swordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_stab_v0_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/swd_a_ct_mid_c_stab_v1_s0_suc.cas" does not exist.
    1298: (Entry mtw2_swordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_stab_v0_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/swd_a_ct_mid_c_stab_v1_s0_suc.evt" does not exist.
    1299: (Entry mtw2_swordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_stab_v0_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/swd_a_ct_mid_c_stab_v1_vict.cas" does not exist.
    1713: (Entry mtw2_2hswordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2h_axe_attack_centre_mid_c_slashlr_fatality.cas" does not exist.
    1714: (Entry mtw2_2hswordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2hswordsman_at_mid_c_stab_v1_s1_slashrl_success.cas" does not exist.
    1715: (Entry mtw2_2hswordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2h_axe_attack_centre_mid_c_slashlr_victim.cas" does not exist.
    1724: (Entry mtw2_2hswordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_2hswordsman/2hswrd_a_ct_c_slshrl_s0_fatality.cas" does not exist.
    1726: (Entry mtw2_2hswordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_2hswordsman/2hswrd_a_ct_c_slshrl_s0_victim.cas" does not exist.
    1729: (Entry mtw2_2hswordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_stab_v0_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_2hswordsman/2h_sword_slashrl_fat.cas" does not exist.
    1729: (Entry mtw2_2hswordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_stab_v0_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_2hswordsman/2h_sword_slashrl_fat.evt" does not exist.
    1731: (Entry mtw2_2hswordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_stab_v0_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_2hswordsman/2h_sword_slashrl_def.cas" does not exist.
    1731: (Entry mtw2_2hswordsman's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_stab_v0_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_2hswordsman/2h_sword_slashrl_def.evt" does not exist.
    2011: (Entry mtw2_2h_axe's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2h_axe_attack_centre_mid_c_slashlr_fatality.cas" does not exist.
    2012: (Entry mtw2_2h_axe's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2hswordsman_at_mid_c_stab_v1_s1_slashrl_success.cas" does not exist.
    2013: (Entry mtw2_2h_axe's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2h_axe_attack_centre_mid_c_slashlr_victim.cas" does not exist.
    2317: (Entry mtw2_2h_poleaxe's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2h_axe_attack_centre_mid_c_slashlr_fatality.cas" does not exist.
    2318: (Entry mtw2_2h_poleaxe's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2hswordsman_at_mid_c_stab_v1_s1_slashrl_success.cas" does not exist.
    2319: (Entry mtw2_2h_poleaxe's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2h_axe_attack_centre_mid_c_slashlr_victim.cas" does not exist.
    2758: (Entry mtw2_pike's animation intermediate_brace_advance) Reference "animations/mtw2_pike/mtw2_pike_new/mtw2_pike_intermediate_brace_advance_slerp_17_19.cas" does not exist.
    2923: (Entry mtw2_pike's animation advance) Reference "animations/mtw2_pike/mtw2_pike_advance_level.cas" does not exist.
    2924: (Entry mtw2_pike's animation advance_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_pike/mtw2_pike_advance_level.cas" does not exist.
    2936: (Entry mtw2_pike's animation charge) Reference "animations/mtw2_pike/mtw2_pike_advance_level.cas" does not exist.
    2937: (Entry mtw2_pike's animation charge_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_pike/mtw2_pike_advance_level.cas" does not exist.
    3113: (Entry mtw2_halberd_primary's animation ready_to_ready_brace) Reference "animations/mtw2_pike/mtw2_halberd_ready.cas" does not exist.
    3116: (Entry mtw2_halberd_primary's animation ready_brace) Reference "animations/mtw2_pike/mtw2_halberd_ready.cas" does not exist.
    3117: (Entry mtw2_halberd_primary's animation ready_brace_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_pike/mtw2_halberd_ready.cas" does not exist.
    3225: (Entry mtw2_halberd_primary's animation ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_pike/mtw2_halberd_ready.cas" does not exist.
    3246: (Entry mtw2_halberd_primary's animation shuffle_backward) Reference "animations/mtw2_pike/mtw2_halberd_ready.cas" does not exist.
    3278: (Entry mtw2_halberd_primary's animation advance) Reference "animations/mtw2_pike/mtw2_halberd_advance.cas" does not exist.
    3376: (Entry mtw2_halberd_primary's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2h_axe_attack_centre_mid_c_slashlr_fatality.cas" does not exist.
    3377: (Entry mtw2_halberd_primary's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2hswordsman_at_mid_c_stab_v1_s1_slashrl_success.cas" does not exist.
    3378: (Entry mtw2_halberd_primary's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2h_axe_attack_centre_mid_c_slashlr_victim.cas" does not exist.
    3451: (Entry mtw2_halberd_secondary's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2h_axe_attack_centre_mid_c_slashlr_fatality.cas" does not exist.
    3452: (Entry mtw2_halberd_secondary's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2hswordsman_at_mid_c_stab_v1_s1_slashrl_success.cas" does not exist.
    3453: (Entry mtw2_halberd_secondary's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_2h_axe/mtw2_2h_axe_attack_centre_mid_c_slashlr_victim.cas" does not exist.
    3496: (Entry mtw2_fast_halberd_secondary's animation run) Reference "animations/mtw2_2hswordsman/mtw2_fast_2hswordsman_run.evt" does not exist.
    3518: (Entry mtw2_slow_halberd_primary_aggressive's animation shuffle_backward) Reference "animations/mtw2_pike/mtw2_halberd_ready.cas" does not exist.
    3732: (Entry mtw2_musket's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_musket/mtw2_musket_attack_missile_ready_4.cas" does not exist.
    3775: (Entry mtw2_fast_musket_3's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_musket/mtw2_musket_attack_missile_ready_3.cas" does not exist.
    3792: (Entry mtw2_fast_arquebus_3's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_musket/mtw2_musket_attack_missile_ready_3.cas" does not exist.
    3809: (Entry mtw2_arquebus_3's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_musket/mtw2_musket_attack_missile_ready_3.cas" does not exist.
    3824: (Entry mtw2_arquebus's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_musket/mtw2_musket_attack_missile_ready_3.cas" does not exist.
    3839: (Entry mtw2_arquebus_2's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_musket/mtw2_musket_attack_missile_ready_2.cas" does not exist.
    3854: (Entry mtw2_fast_arquebus_2's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_musket/mtw2_musket_attack_missile_ready_2.cas" does not exist.
    3961: (Entry mtw2_handgun_pavise's animation ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_handgun_pavise/mtw2_handgun_ready_modified.cas" does not exist.
    3962: (Entry mtw2_handgun_pavise's animation ready_hf_idle_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_handgun_pavise/mtw2_handgun_ready_modified.cas" does not exist.
    3963: (Entry mtw2_handgun_pavise's animation ready_hf_idle_2) Reference "animations/mtw2_handgun_pavise/mtw2_handgun_ready_modified.cas" does not exist.
    3964: (Entry mtw2_handgun_pavise's animation ready_hf_idle_3) Reference "animations/mtw2_handgun_pavise/mtw2_handgun_ready_modified.cas" does not exist.
    3967: (Entry mtw2_handgun_pavise's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_handgun_pavise/mtw2_handgun_attack_missile_movetoready_modified.cas" does not exist.
    3968: (Entry mtw2_handgun_pavise's animation attack_missile_hold) Reference "animations/mtw2_handgun_pavise/mtw2_handgun_attack_missile_hold_modified.cas" does not exist.
    3969: (Entry mtw2_handgun_pavise's animation attack_missile_release) Reference "animations/mtw2_handgun_pavise/mtw2_handgun_attack_missile_release_modified.cas" does not exist.
    3981: (Entry mtw2_pistol's animation ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_pistol/mtw2_pistol_ready.cas" does not exist.
    3982: (Entry mtw2_pistol's animation ready_hf_idle_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_pistol/mtw2_pistol_ready.cas" does not exist.
    3983: (Entry mtw2_pistol's animation ready_hf_idle_2) Reference "animations/mtw2_pistol/mtw2_pistol_ready.cas" does not exist.
    3984: (Entry mtw2_pistol's animation ready_hf_idle_3) Reference "animations/mtw2_pistol/mtw2_pistol_ready.cas" does not exist.
    3987: (Entry mtw2_pistol's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_pistol/mtw2_pistol_attack_missile_ready.cas" does not exist.
    3988: (Entry mtw2_pistol's animation attack_missile_hold) Reference "animations/mtw2_pistol/mtw2_pistol_attack_missile_hold.cas" does not exist.
    3989: (Entry mtw2_pistol's animation attack_missile_release) Reference "animations/mtw2_pistol/mtw2_pistol_attack_missile_release.cas" does not exist.
    4251: (Entry mtw2_mass_bowman's animation ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_bowman/mtw2_mass_bowman_ready.cas" does not exist.
    4253: (Entry mtw2_mass_bowman's animation attack_missile_hold) Reference "animations/mtw2_bowman/mtw2_mass_bowman_attack_missile_hold.cas" does not exist.
    4274: (Entry mtw2_fast_mass_bowman's animation ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_bowman/mtw2_mass_bowman_ready.cas" does not exist.
    4278: (Entry mtw2_fast_mass_bowman's animation attack_missile_hold) Reference "animations/mtw2_bowman/mtw2_mass_bowman_attack_missile_hold.cas" does not exist.
    4300: (Entry mtw2_slow_mass_bowman's animation ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_bowman/mtw2_mass_bowman_ready.cas" does not exist.
    4304: (Entry mtw2_slow_mass_bowman's animation attack_missile_hold) Reference "animations/mtw2_bowman/mtw2_mass_bowman_attack_missile_hold.cas" does not exist.
    4557: (Entry mtw2_pavise_crossbow's animation attack_missile_hold) Reference "animations/mtw2_crossbow/mtw2_pavise_crossbow_attack_missile_hold.cas" does not exist.
    4569: (Entry mtw2_steel_crossbow's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_crossbow/mtw2_steel_crossbow_attack_missile_ready.cas" does not exist.
    4570: (Entry mtw2_steel_crossbow's animation attack_missile_hold) Reference "animations/mtw2_crossbow/mtw2_steel_crossbow_attack_missile_hold.cas" does not exist.
    5825: (Entry mtw2_hr_arquebus_medium's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/hr_arquebus/hr_arquebus_attack_missile_ready_2.cas" does not exist.
    5845: (Entry mtw2_hr_arquebus_heavy's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/hr_arquebus/hr_arquebus_attack_missile_ready_3.cas" does not exist.
    6088: (Entry mtw2_cr_arquebus's animation attack_missile_ready) Reference "animations/hr_arquebus/hr_arquebus_attack_missile_ready_3.cas" does not exist.
    6439: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation shuffle_backward) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.cas" does not exist.
    6439: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation shuffle_backward) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.evt" does not exist.
    6441: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.cas" does not exist.
    6441: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.evt" does not exist.
    6448: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation jump) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.cas" does not exist.
    6448: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation jump) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.evt" does not exist.
    6449: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation refuse) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.cas" does not exist.
    6449: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation refuse) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.evt" does not exist.
    6450: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation attack_mid_centre_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.cas" does not exist.
    6450: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation attack_mid_centre_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.evt" does not exist.
    6456: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation attack_mid_low_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.cas" does not exist.
    6456: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation attack_mid_low_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.evt" does not exist.
    6457: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation attack_mid_centre_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.cas" does not exist.
    6457: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation attack_mid_centre_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.evt" does not exist.
    6458: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation attack_mid_high_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.cas" does not exist.
    6458: (Entry fs_horse_1's animation attack_mid_high_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.evt" does not exist.
    6551: (Entry fs_heavy_horse's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.cas" does not exist.
    6551: (Entry fs_heavy_horse's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse/fs_horse_shuffle_backward_new.evt" does not exist.
    6559: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation default) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_default.cas" does not exist.
    6563: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_idle) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_idle.cas" does not exist.
    6564: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_to_walk) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_to_walk.cas" does not exist.
    6564: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_to_walk) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_to_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6565: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_to_run.cas" does not exist.
    6565: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_to_run.evt" does not exist.
    6566: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_to_run.cas" does not exist.
    6566: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_to_run.evt" does not exist.
    6568: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_turn_90_cw_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_turn_90_cw_1.cas" does not exist.
    6568: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_turn_90_cw_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_turn_90_cw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6569: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_turn_90_cw_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_turn_90_cw_1.cas" does not exist.
    6569: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_turn_90_cw_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_turn_90_cw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6570: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1.cas" does not exist.
    6570: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6571: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_turn_90_ccw_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1.cas" does not exist.
    6571: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_turn_90_ccw_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6573: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_hf_idle_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_hf_idle_1.cas" does not exist.
    6574: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_hf_idle_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_hf_idle_2.cas" does not exist.
    6574: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_hf_idle_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_hf_idle_2.evt" does not exist.
    6575: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_hf_idle_3) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_hf_idle_3.cas" does not exist.
    6575: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_hf_idle_3) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_hf_idle_3.evt" does not exist.
    6576: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_lf_idle_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_lf_idle_1.cas" does not exist.
    6576: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation stand_a_lf_idle_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_lf_idle_1.evt" does not exist.
    6578: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation shuffle_forward) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_forward.cas" does not exist.
    6578: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation shuffle_forward) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_forward.evt" does not exist.
    6579: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation shuffle_backward) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_forward.cas" does not exist.
    6579: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation shuffle_backward) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_forward.evt" does not exist.
    6584: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation shuffle_left) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_left.cas" does not exist.
    6584: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation shuffle_left) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_left.evt" does not exist.
    6585: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation shuffle_right) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_right.cas" does not exist.
    6585: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation shuffle_right) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_right.evt" does not exist.
    6587: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation walk) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_walk.cas" does not exist.
    6587: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation walk) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6588: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation walk_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_walk_to_run.cas" does not exist.
    6588: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation walk_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_walk_to_run.evt" does not exist.
    6589: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation walk_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_walk_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    6589: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation walk_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_walk_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    6591: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation run) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_run.cas" does not exist.
    6591: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation run) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_run.evt" does not exist.
    6592: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation run_to_walk) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_run_to_walk.cas" does not exist.
    6592: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation run_to_walk) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_run_to_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6593: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation run_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_run_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    6593: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation run_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_run_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    6594: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation run_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_run_to_charge.cas" does not exist.
    6594: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation run_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_run_to_charge.evt" does not exist.
    6596: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_charge.cas" does not exist.
    6596: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_charge.evt" does not exist.
    6597: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation jump) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_jump.cas" does not exist.
    6597: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation jump) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_jump.evt" does not exist.
    6598: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation refuse) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_refuse.cas" does not exist.
    6598: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation refuse) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_refuse.evt" does not exist.
    6599: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation attack_mid_centre_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_attack_mid_centre_1.cas" does not exist.
    6599: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation attack_mid_centre_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_attack_mid_centre_1.evt" does not exist.
    6601: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_forward_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_forward_1.cas" does not exist.
    6601: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_forward_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_forward_1.evt" does not exist.
    6602: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_backward_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_1.cas" does not exist.
    6602: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_backward_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_1.evt" does not exist.
    6603: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_forward_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_forward_2.cas" does not exist.
    6603: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_forward_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_forward_2.evt" does not exist.
    6604: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_backward_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_2.cas" does not exist.
    6604: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_backward_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_2.evt" does not exist.
    6605: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_to_back_right_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_1.cas" does not exist.
    6605: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_to_back_right_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_1.evt" does not exist.
    6606: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_to_back_right_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_2.cas" does not exist.
    6606: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_to_back_right_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_2.evt" does not exist.
    6607: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_to_back_left_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_1.cas" does not exist.
    6607: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_to_back_left_1) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_1.evt" does not exist.
    6608: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_to_back_left_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_2.cas" does not exist.
    6608: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_to_back_left_2) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_2.evt" does not exist.
    6609: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_falling_cycle) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_1.cas" does not exist.
    6609: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_falling_cycle) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_1.evt" does not exist.
    6610: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_falling_end) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_1.cas" does not exist.
    6610: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_falling_end) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_backward_1.evt" does not exist.
    6611: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_refusing) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_refusing.cas" does not exist.
    6611: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_refusing) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_refusing.evt" does not exist.
    6612: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_galloping) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_galloping.cas" does not exist.
    6612: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation die_galloping) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_die_galloping.evt" does not exist.
    6614: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation idle_to_swim) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_to_walk.cas" does not exist.
    6614: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation idle_to_swim) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_to_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6615: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation swim_to_idle) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_walk_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    6616: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation swim_idle) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_stand_a_idle.cas" does not exist.
    6617: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation swim) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_walk.cas" does not exist.
    6618: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation swim_shuffle_forward) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_forward.cas" does not exist.
    6619: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation swim_shuffle_backward) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_backward.cas" does not exist.
    6620: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation swim_shuffle_left) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_left.cas" does not exist.
    6621: (Entry fs_horse_marka's animation swim_shuffle_right) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_right.cas" does not exist.
    6631: (Entry fs_fast_horse_marka's animation run) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_fast_horse_marka_run.cas" does not exist.
    6631: (Entry fs_fast_horse_marka's animation run) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_fast_horse_marka_run.evt" does not exist.
    6632: (Entry fs_fast_horse_marka's animation charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_fast_horse_marka_charge.cas" does not exist.
    6632: (Entry fs_fast_horse_marka's animation charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_fast_horse_marka_charge.evt" does not exist.
    6643: (Entry fs_heavy_horse_marka's animation run) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_heavy_horse_marka_run.cas" does not exist.
    6643: (Entry fs_heavy_horse_marka's animation run) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_heavy_horse_marka_run.evt" does not exist.
    6644: (Entry fs_heavy_horse_marka's animation charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_heavy_horse_marka_charge.cas" does not exist.
    6644: (Entry fs_heavy_horse_marka's animation charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_heavy_horse_marka_charge.evt" does not exist.
    6645: (Entry fs_heavy_horse_marka's animation walk_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_heavy_horse_marka_walk_to_run.cas" does not exist.
    6645: (Entry fs_heavy_horse_marka's animation walk_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_heavy_horse_marka_walk_to_run.evt" does not exist.
    6646: (Entry fs_heavy_horse_marka's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_backward.cas" does not exist.
    6646: (Entry fs_heavy_horse_marka's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_horse_marka/fs_horse_marka_shuffle_backward.evt" does not exist.
    6659: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation default) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_default_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6659: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation default) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_default.evt" does not exist.
    6660: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_idle) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_idle_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6660: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_idle) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_idle.evt" does not exist.
    6661: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_to_walk) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_to_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6661: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_to_walk) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_to_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6662: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_to_run_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6662: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_to_run.evt" does not exist.
    6663: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_to_charge_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6663: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_to_charge.evt" does not exist.
    6665: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_lf_idle_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_hf_idle_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6666: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_lf_idle_2) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_hf_idle_2_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6667: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_lf_idle_3) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_hf_idle_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6669: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_lf_idle_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_hf_idle_3_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6672: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_turn_45_cw_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_cw_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6672: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_turn_45_cw_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6673: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6673: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6674: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_turn_90_cw_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_cw_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6674: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_turn_90_cw_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6675: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6675: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6680: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation walk) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6680: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation walk) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6681: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation walk_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_to_run_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6681: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation walk_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_walk_to_run.evt" does not exist.
    6682: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation walk_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_to_stand_a_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6682: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation walk_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_walk_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    6684: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation run) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_run_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6684: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation run) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_run.evt" does not exist.
    6685: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation run_to_walk) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_run_to_charge_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6685: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation run_to_walk) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_run_to_charge.evt" does not exist.
    6686: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation run_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_run_to_stand_a_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6686: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation run_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_run_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    6687: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation run_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_run_to_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6687: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation run_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_run_to_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6689: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation charge) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_charge_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6689: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation charge) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_charge.evt" does not exist.
    6690: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation charge_attack) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_charge_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6690: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation charge_attack) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_charge_attack.evt" does not exist.
    6693: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation attack_mid_low_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_hf_idle_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6693: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation attack_mid_low_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_idle.evt" does not exist.
    6694: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation attack_mid_centre_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_hf_idle_2_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6694: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation attack_mid_centre_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_idle.evt" does not exist.
    6695: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation attack_mid_high_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_idle_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6695: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation attack_mid_high_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_idle.evt" does not exist.
    6702: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation die_forward_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_die_forward_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6702: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation die_forward_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_die_forward_1.evt" does not exist.
    6703: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation die_backward_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_die_forward_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6703: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation die_backward_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_die_backward_1.evt" does not exist.
    6705: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation idle_to_swim) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_to_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6706: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation swim_to_idle) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_to_stand_a_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6707: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation swim_idle) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_idle_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6708: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation swim) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6709: (Entry fs_warwagon_chariot's animation swim_attack) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_attack_mid_centre_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6717: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation default) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_default_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6717: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation default) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_default.evt" does not exist.
    6718: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_idle) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_idle_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6718: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_idle) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_idle.evt" does not exist.
    6719: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_to_walk) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_to_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6719: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_to_walk) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_to_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6720: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_to_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6720: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_to_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6721: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_to_walk_rot90_ccw_move_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6721: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_cw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6723: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_lf_idle_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_hf_idle_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6724: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_lf_idle_2) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_hf_idle_2_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6725: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_lf_idle_3) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_hf_idle_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6727: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_lf_idle_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_hf_idle_3_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6730: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_turn_45_cw_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_cw_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6730: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_turn_45_cw_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6731: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6731: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6732: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_turn_90_cw_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_cw_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6732: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_turn_90_cw_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6733: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6733: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6738: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation walk) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6738: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation walk) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6739: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation walk_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6739: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation walk_to_run) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6740: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation walk_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_to_stand_a_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6740: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation walk_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_walk_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    6742: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation run) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6742: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation run) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6743: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation run_to_walk) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6743: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation run_to_walk) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_walk.evt" does not exist.
    6744: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation run_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_to_stand_a_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6744: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation run_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_walk_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    6745: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation run_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_to_walk_rot90_ccw_move_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6745: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation run_to_charge) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_turn_45_cw_1.evt" does not exist.
    6751: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation attack_mid_low_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_hf_idle_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6751: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation attack_mid_low_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_idle.evt" does not exist.
    6752: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation attack_mid_centre_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_hf_idle_2_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6752: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation attack_mid_centre_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_idle.evt" does not exist.
    6753: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation attack_mid_high_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_idle_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6753: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation attack_mid_high_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_stand_a_idle.evt" does not exist.
    6760: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation die_forward_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_die_forward_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6760: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation die_forward_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_die_forward_1.evt" does not exist.
    6761: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation die_backward_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_die_forward_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6761: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation die_backward_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_die_backward_1.evt" does not exist.
    6763: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation idle_to_swim) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_to_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6764: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation swim_to_idle) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_to_stand_a_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6765: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation swim_idle) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_stand_a_idle_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6766: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation swim) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_walk_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6767: (Entry fs_warwagon's animation swim_attack) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_attack_mid_centre_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6775: (Entry fs_warwagon_wheel_death's animation default) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_default_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6775: (Entry fs_warwagon_wheel_death's animation default) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_default.evt" does not exist.
    6777: (Entry fs_warwagon_wheel_death's animation die_forward_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_die_backward_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6777: (Entry fs_warwagon_wheel_death's animation die_forward_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_die_forward_1.evt" does not exist.
    6778: (Entry fs_warwagon_wheel_death's animation die_backward_1) Reference "animations/fs_warwagon/med_elephant_die_backward_1_modified.cas" does not exist.
    6778: (Entry fs_warwagon_wheel_death's animation die_backward_1) Reference "animations/fs_chariot/med_elephant_die_backward_1.evt" does not exist.
    6958: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation default) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_basepose.cas" does not exist.
    6961: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation eager_defend_lo_stab) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_defend_stab_med.cas" does not exist.
    6961: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation eager_defend_lo_stab) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_defend_stab_med.evt" does not exist.
    6962: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation eager_defend_mid_slashlr_light) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_defend_slashlr_med.cas" does not exist.
    6962: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation eager_defend_mid_slashlr_light) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_defend_slashlr_med.evt" does not exist.
    6963: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation eager_defend_mid_slashrl_light) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_defend_slashrl_med.cas" does not exist.
    6963: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation eager_defend_mid_slashrl_light) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_defend_slashrl_med.evt" does not exist.
    6964: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation eager_defend_overhead_stab) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_defend_stab_hi.cas" does not exist.
    6964: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation eager_defend_overhead_stab) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_defend_stab_hi.evt" does not exist.
    6967: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_from_front) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_from_front.cas" does not exist.
    6967: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_from_front) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_from_front.evt" does not exist.
    6968: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_from_right) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_from_right.cas" does not exist.
    6968: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_from_right) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_from_right.evt" does not exist.
    6969: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_from_back) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_from_back.cas" does not exist.
    6969: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_from_back) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_from_back.evt" does not exist.
    6970: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_from_left) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_from_left.cas" does not exist.
    6970: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_from_left) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_from_left.evt" does not exist.
    6972: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_move_from_front) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_move_from_front.cas" does not exist.
    6972: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_move_from_front) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_move_from_front.evt" does not exist.
    6973: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_move_from_right) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_move_from_right.cas" does not exist.
    6973: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_move_from_right) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_move_from_right.evt" does not exist.
    6974: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_move_from_back) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_move_from_back.cas" does not exist.
    6974: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_move_from_back) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_move_from_back.evt" does not exist.
    6975: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_move_from_left) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_move_from_left.cas" does not exist.
    6975: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockback_move_from_left) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockback_move_from_left.evt" does not exist.
    6977: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockdown_forward_launch) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockdown_forward_launch.cas" does not exist.
    6977: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockdown_forward_launch) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockdown_forward_launch.evt" does not exist.
    6978: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockdown_forward_lying) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockdown_forward_lying.cas" does not exist.
    6979: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockdown_forward_recover) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockdown_forward_recover.cas" does not exist.
    6979: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockdown_forward_recover) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockdown_forward_recover.evt" does not exist.
    6980: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockdown_launch) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockdown_backward_launch.cas" does not exist.
    6980: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockdown_launch) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockdown_backward_launch.evt" does not exist.
    6981: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockdown_lying) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockdown_backward_lying.cas" does not exist.
    6982: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockdown_recover) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockdown_backward_recover.cas" does not exist.
    6982: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation knockdown_recover) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_knockdown_backward_recover.evt" does not exist.
    6985: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation die_forward_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_die_forward_2.cas" does not exist.
    6985: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation die_forward_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_die_forward_2.evt" does not exist.
    6986: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation die_forward_2) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_die_forward_2.cas" does not exist.
    6986: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation die_forward_2) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_die_forward_2.evt" does not exist.
    6987: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation die_backward_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_die_backward_2.cas" does not exist.
    6987: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation die_backward_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_die_backward_2.evt" does not exist.
    6988: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation die_backward_2) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_die_backward_2.cas" does not exist.
    6988: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation die_backward_2) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_die_backward_2.evt" does not exist.
    6989: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation die_falling_cycle) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_die_flailing_cycle.cas" does not exist.
    6989: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation die_falling_cycle) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_die_flailing_cycle.evt" does not exist.
    6990: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation die_falling_end) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_flailing_cycle_to_land.cas" does not exist.
    6990: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation die_falling_end) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_flailing_cycle_to_land.evt" does not exist.
    6994: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_idle) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_idle.cas" does not exist.
    6994: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_idle) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_idle.evt" does not exist.
    7001: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_to_walk) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_to_walk.cas" does not exist.
    7001: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_to_walk) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_to_walk.evt" does not exist.
    7002: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_to_run) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_to_run.cas" does not exist.
    7002: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_to_run) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_to_run.evt" does not exist.
    7003: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_to_ready.cas" does not exist.
    7003: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_to_ready.evt" does not exist.
    7004: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_to_hide) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_to_hide.cas" does not exist.
    7004: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_to_hide) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_to_hide.evt" does not exist.
    7005: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_to_climb_up) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_to_climb_up.cas" does not exist.
    7005: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_to_climb_up) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_to_climb_up.evt" does not exist.
    7006: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_to_climb_down) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_to_climb_down.cas" does not exist.
    7006: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_to_climb_down) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_to_climb_down.evt" does not exist.
    7008: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_turn_45_cw_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_turn_45_cw.cas" does not exist.
    7008: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_turn_45_cw_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_turn_45_ccw.evt" does not exist.
    7009: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_turn_45_ccw.cas" does not exist.
    7009: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_turn_45_ccw.evt" does not exist.
    7010: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_turn_90_cw_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_turn_90_cw.cas" does not exist.
    7010: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_turn_90_cw_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_turn_90_cw.evt" does not exist.
    7011: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_turn_90_ccw.cas" does not exist.
    7011: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_turn_90_ccw.evt" does not exist.
    7013: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation step_forward) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_step_forward.cas" does not exist.
    7013: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation step_forward) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_step_forward.evt" does not exist.
    7014: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation step_backward) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_step_backward.cas" does not exist.
    7014: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation step_backward) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_step_backward.evt" does not exist.
    7015: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation step_left) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_step_left.cas" does not exist.
    7015: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation step_left) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_step_left.evt" does not exist.
    7016: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation step_right) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_step_right.cas" does not exist.
    7016: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation step_right) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stand_a_step_right.evt" does not exist.
    7026: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_idle.cas" does not exist.
    7026: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_idle.evt" does not exist.
    7037: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    7037: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    7038: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_to_advance) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_to_advance.cas" does not exist.
    7038: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_to_advance) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_to_advance.evt" does not exist.
    7039: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_to_retreat) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_to_retreat.cas" does not exist.
    7039: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_to_retreat) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_to_retreat.evt" does not exist.
    7040: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_to_combat_jog) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_to_combat_jog.cas" does not exist.
    7040: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_to_combat_jog) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_to_combat_jog.evt" does not exist.
    7041: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_to_charge) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_to_charge.cas" does not exist.
    7041: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_to_charge) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_to_charge.evt" does not exist.
    7043: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_turn_cw_15) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_turn_15cw.cas" does not exist.
    7043: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_turn_cw_15) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_turn_15cw.evt" does not exist.
    7044: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_turn_ccw_15) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_turn_15ccw.cas" does not exist.
    7044: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_turn_ccw_15) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_turn_15ccw.evt" does not exist.
    7045: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_turn_cw_45) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_turn_45cw.cas" does not exist.
    7045: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_turn_cw_45) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_turn_45cw.evt" does not exist.
    7046: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_turn_ccw_45) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_turn_45ccw.cas" does not exist.
    7046: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_turn_ccw_45) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_turn_45ccw.evt" does not exist.
    7047: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_turn_cw_90) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_turn_90cw.cas" does not exist.
    7047: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_turn_cw_90) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_turn_90cw.evt" does not exist.
    7048: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_turn_ccw_90) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_turn_90ccw.cas" does not exist.
    7048: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation ready_turn_ccw_90) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_ready_turn_90ccw.evt" does not exist.
    7050: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation shuffle_left) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_shuffle_left.cas" does not exist.
    7050: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation shuffle_left) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_shuffle_left.evt" does not exist.
    7051: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation shuffle_right) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_shuffle_right.cas" does not exist.
    7051: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation shuffle_right) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_shuffle_right.evt" does not exist.
    7052: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation shuffle_forward) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_shuffle_forwards.cas" does not exist.
    7052: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation shuffle_forward) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_shuffle_forwards.evt" does not exist.
    7053: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation shuffle_backward) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_shuffle_backwards.cas" does not exist.
    7053: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation shuffle_backward) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_shuffle_backwards.evt" does not exist.
    7055: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation walk) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_walk.cas" does not exist.
    7055: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation walk) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_walk.evt" does not exist.
    7056: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation walk_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_walk_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    7056: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation walk_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_walk_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    7057: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation walk_to_run) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_walk_to_run.cas" does not exist.
    7057: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation walk_to_run) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_walk_to_run.evt" does not exist.
    7059: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation combat_jog) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_combat_jog.cas" does not exist.
    7059: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation combat_jog) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_combat_jog.evt" does not exist.
    7060: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation combat_jog_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_combat_jog_to_ready.cas" does not exist.
    7060: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation combat_jog_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_combat_jog_to_ready.evt" does not exist.
    7061: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation combat_jog_to_advance) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_combat_jog_to_advance.cas" does not exist.
    7061: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation combat_jog_to_advance) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_combat_jog_to_advance.evt" does not exist.
    7063: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation run) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_run.cas" does not exist.
    7063: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation run) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_run.evt" does not exist.
    7064: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation run_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_run_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    7064: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation run_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_run_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    7065: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation run_to_walk) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_run_to_walk.cas" does not exist.
    7065: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation run_to_walk) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_run_to_walk.evt" does not exist.
    7066: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation run_to_charge) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_run_to_charge.cas" does not exist.
    7066: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation run_to_charge) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_run_to_charge.evt" does not exist.
    7068: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation advance) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_advance.cas" does not exist.
    7068: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation advance) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_advance.evt" does not exist.
    7069: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation advance_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_advance_to_ready.cas" does not exist.
    7069: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation advance_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_advance_to_ready.evt" does not exist.
    7070: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation advance_to_combat_jog) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_advance_to_combat_jog.cas" does not exist.
    7070: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation advance_to_combat_jog) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_advance_to_combat_jog.evt" does not exist.
    7072: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation retreat) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_retreat.cas" does not exist.
    7072: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation retreat) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_retreat.evt" does not exist.
    7073: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation retreat_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_retreat_to_ready.cas" does not exist.
    7073: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation retreat_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_retreat_to_ready.evt" does not exist.
    7075: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation charge) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_charge.cas" does not exist.
    7075: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation charge) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_charge.evt" does not exist.
    7076: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation charge_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_charge_to_ready.cas" does not exist.
    7076: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation charge_to_ready) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_charge_to_ready.evt" does not exist.
    7077: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation charge_attack) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_charge_attack.cas" does not exist.
    7077: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation charge_attack) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_charge_attack.evt" does not exist.
    7078: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation charge_jump_attack) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_charge_jump_attack.cas" does not exist.
    7078: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation charge_jump_attack) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_charge_jump_attack.evt" does not exist.
    7080: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation hide) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_hide_idle.cas" does not exist.
    7081: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation hide_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_hide_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    7081: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation hide_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_hide_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    7082: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation hide_to_stealthy_walk) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_hide_to_stealthy_walk.cas" does not exist.
    7084: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stealthy_walk) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stealthy_walk.cas" does not exist.
    7085: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stealthy_walk_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stealthy_walk_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    7085: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stealthy_walk_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stealthy_walk_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    7086: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stealthy_walk_to_hide) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stealthy_walk_to_hide.cas" does not exist.
    7087: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stealthy_walk_to_walk) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stealthy_walk_to_walk.cas" does not exist.
    7087: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation stealthy_walk_to_walk) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_stealthy_walk_to_walk.evt" does not exist.
    7089: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation climb_up) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_climb_up.cas" does not exist.
    7089: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation climb_up) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_climb_up.evt" does not exist.
    7090: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation climb_down) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_climb_down.cas" does not exist.
    7090: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation climb_down) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_climb_down.evt" does not exist.
    7091: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation climb_up_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_climb_up_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    7091: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation climb_up_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_climb_up_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    7092: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation climb_down_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_climb_down_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    7092: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation climb_down_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_climb_down_to_stand_a.evt" does not exist.
    7093: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation climb_idle) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_climb_idle.cas" does not exist.
    7149: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_fail) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_at_centre_mid_b_stab_fail.cas" does not exist.
    7151: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_at_centre_mid_b_stab_success.cas" does not exist.
    7151: (Entry mtw2_spear_new's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_b_stab_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_at_centre_mid_b_stab_success.evt" does not exist.
    7184: (Entry mtw2_fast_spear_new's animation default) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_spear_basepose.cas" does not exist.
    7186: (Entry mtw2_fast_spear_new's animation run) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_fast_spear_run.cas" does not exist.
    7186: (Entry mtw2_fast_spear_new's animation run) Reference "animations/mtw2_spear_new/mtw2_fast_spear_run.evt" does not exist.
    7218: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation stand_a_idle) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_stand_a_idle.cas" does not exist.
    7218: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation stand_a_idle) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_stand_a_idle.evt" does not exist.
    7219: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation stand_a_to_walk) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_stand_a_to_walk.cas" does not exist.
    7220: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation stand_a_to_run) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_stand_a_to_run.cas" does not exist.
    7221: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_stand_a_to_run.cas" does not exist.
    7221: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation stand_a_to_charge) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_stand_a_to_run.evt" does not exist.
    7222: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation stand_a_to_ready) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_stand_a_to_ready.cas" does not exist.
    7222: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation stand_a_to_ready) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_stand_a_to_ready.evt" does not exist.
    7224: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation stand_a_turn_90_cw_1) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_stand_a_turn_90_cw_1.cas" does not exist.
    7225: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation stand_a_turn_90_cw_2) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_stand_a_turn_90_cw_1.cas" does not exist.
    7226: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1.cas" does not exist.
    7227: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation stand_a_turn_90_ccw_2) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1.cas" does not exist.
    7234: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation shuffle_forward) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_shuffle_forward.cas" does not exist.
    7235: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation shuffle_backward) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_shuffle_backward.cas" does not exist.
    7236: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation shuffle_left) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_shuffle_left.cas" does not exist.
    7237: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation shuffle_right) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_shuffle_right.cas" does not exist.
    7239: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation walk) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_walk.cas" does not exist.
    7239: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation walk) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_walk.evt" does not exist.
    7240: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation walk_to_run) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_walk_to_run.cas" does not exist.
    7241: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation walk_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_walk_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    7243: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation run) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_run.cas" does not exist.
    7243: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation run) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_run.evt" does not exist.
    7244: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation run_to_walk) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_run_to_walk.cas" does not exist.
    7245: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation run_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_run_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    7246: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation run_to_charge) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_run_to_charge.cas" does not exist.
    7249: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation ready) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_ready.cas" does not exist.
    7249: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation ready) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_ready.evt" does not exist.
    7250: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation ready_to_stand_a) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_ready_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    7251: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation ready_to_charge) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_ready_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    7254: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation charge) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_charge.cas" does not exist.
    7254: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation charge) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_charge.evt" does not exist.
    7255: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation jump) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_jump.cas" does not exist.
    7256: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation refuse) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_refuse.cas" does not exist.
    7256: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation refuse) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_refuse.evt" does not exist.
    7257: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation attack_mid_centre_1) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_attack_mid_centre_1.cas" does not exist.
    7257: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation attack_mid_centre_1) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_attack_mid_centre_1.evt" does not exist.
    7258: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation charge_attack) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_charge_attack.cas" does not exist.
    7258: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation charge_attack) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_charge_attack.evt" does not exist.
    7259: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation charge_to_ready) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_stand_a_to_ready.cas" does not exist.
    7259: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation charge_to_ready) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_stand_a_to_ready.evt" does not exist.
    7264: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation die_forward_1) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_die_forward_1.cas" does not exist.
    7264: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation die_forward_1) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_die_forward_1.evt" does not exist.
    7265: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation die_backward_1) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_die_backward_1.cas" does not exist.
    7265: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation die_backward_1) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_die_backward_1.evt" does not exist.
    7267: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation die_refusing) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_die_refusing.cas" does not exist.
    7267: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation die_refusing) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_die_refusing.evt" does not exist.
    7268: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation die_galloping) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_die_galloping.cas" does not exist.
    7268: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation die_galloping) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_die_galloping.evt" does not exist.
    7292: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation idle_to_swim) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_stand_a_to_walk.cas" does not exist.
    7293: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation swim_to_idle) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_walk_to_stand_a.cas" does not exist.
    7294: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation swim_idle) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_stand_a_idle.cas" does not exist.
    7295: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation swim) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_walk.cas" does not exist.
    7296: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation swim_shuffle_forward) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_shuffle_forward.cas" does not exist.
    7297: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation swim_shuffle_backward) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_shuffle_forward.cas" does not exist.
    7298: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation swim_shuffle_left) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_shuffle_left.cas" does not exist.
    7299: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation swim_shuffle_right) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_horse_req/hr_sword_fs_horse_shuffle_right.cas" does not exist.
    7305: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_attack_left_lo_b_slashrl_fail) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_attack_mid_c_slash_left_fail.cas" does not exist.
    7305: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_attack_left_lo_b_slashrl_fail) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_attack_mid_c_slash_left_fail.evt" does not exist.
    7306: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_attack_left_lo_b_slashrl_success) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_attack_mid_c_slash_left_success.cas" does not exist.
    7306: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_attack_left_lo_b_slashrl_success) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_attack_mid_c_slash_left_success.evt" does not exist.
    7308: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_attack_right_lo_b_slashlr_fail) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_attack_mid_c_slash_right_fail.cas" does not exist.
    7309: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_attack_right_lo_b_slashlr_success) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_attack_mid_c_slash_right_success.cas" does not exist.
    7309: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_attack_right_lo_b_slashlr_success) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_attack_mid_c_slash_right_success.evt" does not exist.
    7360: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_defend_mid_slashrl_light) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_defend_left_centre.cas" does not exist.
    7360: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_defend_mid_slashrl_light) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_defend_left_centre.evt" does not exist.
    7361: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_defend_mid_slashlr_light) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_defend_right_centre.cas" does not exist.
    7361: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_defend_mid_slashlr_light) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_defend_right_centre.evt" does not exist.
    7364: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_defend_overhead_slashrl) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_defend_left_centre.cas" does not exist.
    7364: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_defend_overhead_slashrl) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_defend_left_centre.evt" does not exist.
    7365: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_defend_overhead_slashlr) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_defend_right_centre.cas" does not exist.
    7365: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_defend_overhead_slashlr) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_defend_right_centre.evt" does not exist.
    7366: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_defend_lo_slashrl) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_defend_left_centre.cas" does not exist.
    7366: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_defend_lo_slashrl) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_defend_left_centre.evt" does not exist.
    7367: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_defend_lo_slashlr) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_defend_right_centre.cas" does not exist.
    7367: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation eager_defend_lo_slashlr) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_defend_right_centre.evt" does not exist.
    7372: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation knockback_from_front) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_knockback_front.cas" does not exist.
    7372: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation knockback_from_front) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_knockback_front.evt" does not exist.
    7373: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation knockback_from_right) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_knockback_right.cas" does not exist.
    7373: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation knockback_from_right) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_knockback_right.evt" does not exist.
    7374: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation knockback_from_back) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_knockback_back.cas" does not exist.
    7374: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation knockback_from_back) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_knockback_back.evt" does not exist.
    7375: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation knockback_from_left) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_knockback_left.cas" does not exist.
    7375: (Entry mtw2_hr_sword_new's animation knockback_from_left) Reference "animations/hr_sword_new/hr_sword_knockback_left.evt" does not exist.

Taking a brief look at these few:
    1154: (Entry mtw2_mace's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/placeholder_slashlr_fatality_attacker.cas" does not exist.
    1154: (Entry mtw2_mace's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_fatality) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/placeholder_slashlr_fatality_attacker.evt" does not exist.
    1155: (Entry mtw2_mace's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/swd_a_ct_ground_b_slshrl_suc.cas" does not exist.
    1155: (Entry mtw2_mace's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_success) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/placeholder_slashlr_fatality_attacker.evt" does not exist.
    1156: (Entry mtw2_mace's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/placeholder_slashlr_fatality_deffender.cas" does not exist.
    1156: (Entry mtw2_mace's animation eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_victim) Reference "animations/mtw2_swordsman/placeholder_slashlr_fatality_deffender.cas.evt" does not exist.

All these files referenced are placed under animations/new_swordman/, not animations/mtw2_swordman/.

================
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    Is it possible that the dir *.* /b /s /a:-d > filelisting.txt command has a limit as to how many lines it can generate? I think that's how I created the list earlier which had about 11.7K lines.
    Don't think so. It should have included everything. No matter, the correct list should be there now.

Does that mean we have to live with large reports for mods that have the descr_skeletons file present, with custom animations, but do not provide the individual unpacked files, only the custom idx\dat files? Like RotK for example.
    The tool is meant to be used by developers of the mod. I would think they have the custom animation files in unpacked form? If not, how do they make changes to their custom animations in the first place? The released version with packed animations is not ideal for checking, no. Possibly I could glean the file listing in those packs somehow, but I'm not sure how easy it is.

Edit: A quick look a Rotk's pack says it's not very easy at least. I'm sure that there's method to how that binary file is structured, but it's not immediately apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by pack.idx
    ANIM.PACK
    6 E €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_charge.cas = Y ÅÏ €?[ data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_die_galloping.cas < é ÅÏ €?[ data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_die_standing.cas 3 㸠E €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_run.cas = (Ò E €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_run_to_charge.cas > më uK €?! data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_run_to_stand_a.cas ; â6 E €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_run_to_walk.cas ? 'P 0 €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_shuffle_forward.cas < <€ õ& €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_stand_a_idle.cas A 1§ 0 €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_stand_a_to_charge.cas > F× ¥4 €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_stand_a_to_run.cas ? ë UB €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_stand_a_to_walk.cas E @N e" €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1.cas D ¥p e" €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_stand_a_turn_90_cw_1.cas 4
    “ 0 €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_swim.cas 7 Ã E €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_swim_to.cas 4 dÜ 0 €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_walk.cas ; y Õ €?
    data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_walk_to_run.cas ? N* 59 €? data/animations/CR_Spear/CR_spear_walk_to_stand_a.cas 6 ƒc E €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_charge.cas = È| ÅÏ €?[ data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_die_galloping.cas < L ÅÏ €?[ data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_die_standing.cas 3 R E €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_run.cas = —5 E €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_run_to_charge.cas > ÜN uK €?! data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_run_to_stand_a.cas ; Qš e" €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_run_to_walk.cas ? ¶¼ UB €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_shuffle_forward.cas < ÿ õ& €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_stand_a_idle.cas A & 0 €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_stand_a_to_charge.cas > V ¥4 €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_stand_a_to_run.cas ? ºŠ 0 €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_stand_a_to_walk.cas E Ϻ e" €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1.cas D 4Ý e" €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_stand_a_turn_90_cw_1.cas 4 ™ÿ 0 €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_swim.cas 7 ®/ 0 €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_swim_to.cas 4 Ã_ 0 €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_walk.cas ; Ø Õ €?
    data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_walk_to_run.cas ? ** 59 €? data/animations/CR_Sword/CR_Sword_walk_to_stand_a.cas < âæ E €? data/animations/CR_arquebus/CR_arquebus_charge.cas C ' ÅÏ €?[ data/animations/CR_arquebus/CR_arquebus_die_galloping.cas B ìÏ ÅÏ €?[ data/animations/CR_arquebus/CR_arquebus_die_standing.cas 9 ±Ÿ
    E €? data/animations/CR_arquebus/CR_arquebus_run.cas C ö¸
    E €? data/animations/CR_arquebus/CR_arquebus_run_to_charge.cas D ;Ò
    uK €?! data/animations/CR_arquebus/CR_arquebus_run_to_stand_a.cas A ° e" €? data/animations/CR_arquebus/CR_arquebus_run_to_walk.cas F @ UB €? data/animations/CR_arquebus/CR_arquebus_shuffle_backward.cas E j‚ 0 €? data/animations/CR_arquebus/CR_arquebus_shuffle_forward.cas B ² õ& €? data/animations/CR_arquebus/CR_arquebus_stand_a_idle.cas G tÙ 0 €? data/animations/CR_arquebus/CR_arquebus_stand_a_to_charge.cas D ‰
    Last edited by bovi; January 22, 2019 at 11:14 PM.

================
    ================

Blog Entries

Can you do a sub routine that checks if animation files are actually present in the mod and then suppress the report? A good number of mods are based on my Bare Geomod which has the kingdoms animation files below in it, those should be excepted from the routine.

engine\ram_destruction.cas
    engine\ram_destruct_def.cas
    engine\ram_v2_idle.cas
    engine\ram_v2_ram.cas
    engine\ram_v2_recover.cas

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    Can you do a sub routine that checks if animation files are actually present in the mod and then suppress the report? A good number of mods are based on my Bare Geomod which has the kingdoms animation files below in it, those should be excepted from the routine.

engine\ram_destruction.cas
    engine\ram_destruct_def.cas
    engine\ram_v2_idle.cas
    engine\ram_v2_ram.cas
    engine\ram_v2_recover.cas
    Umm... Checking whether the file is actually present is exactly what the tool does. Any files that are present, naturally will not be reported as not existing. I'm not sure what you mean.

Here is the current code that determines if a report should be suppressed.

Code:
            if(!exists)
            {
                boolean acceptable = BovineM2twCheck.acceptedMissingFiles.contains(fileName);
                acceptable = acceptable || (vanillaFilesAvailable && BovineM2twCheck.vanillaFiles.contains(fileName));
                if(!acceptable)
                {
                    if(possibleAdditionalExtensions != null && vanillaFilesAvailable)
                        for(String additionalExtension : possibleAdditionalExtensions)
                            acceptable = acceptable || BovineM2twCheck.vanillaFiles.contains(fileName + additionalExtension);
                    if(!acceptable && vanillaFilesAvailable && alternativeExtension != null)
                    {
                        String filenameSansExtension = fileName.substring(0, fileName.lastIndexOf("."));
                        acceptable = BovineM2twCheck.vanillaFiles.contains(filenameSansExtension + alternativeExtension);
                    }
                    if(!acceptable)
                        BovineM2twCheck.writeGraphicsLog(lineNumber, entryName, "Reference \"" + fileName + "\" does not exist.");
                }
            }
    So, if a file exists, it will not be reported. If vanilla animation files are set as available and it's present among those, it will not be reported. If it is set as suppressed in acceptedMissingFiles.txt, it will not be reported. If it is present with additional extension (such as tga.dds), or alternative extension (such as .cmi), it will not be reported.

I think that the acceptedMissingFiles.txt configuration file will be a proper location to put mod specific suppressions like the ones you speak of. As an aside, I notice that I have the vanilla sound packs in there. Those would be better placed in vanillaFiles.txt. I'll do that. Also, a duplicate list of vanilla files from unit_models and unit_sprites. Removing.

Edit: Oh, now I think I get what you mean. If there are any unpacked animation files present in the mod, the tool should check that every reference is there. If only packs are present, however, it should abandon the attempt to verify animation filles. That makes sense. I could do that, but it will make more sense to make a configuration option I think.
    Last edited by bovi; January 27, 2019 at 09:36 PM.

================
    ================

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bovi View Post
    Edit: Oh, now I think I get what you mean. If there are any unpacked animation files present in the mod, the tool should check that every reference is there. If only packs are present, however, it should abandon the attempt to verify animation filles. That makes sense. I could do that, but it will make more sense to make a configuration option I think.
    Yup, that's what I meant.

Blog Entries

I just ran into an issue with the battle_model look up in descr_strat. It would seem that the checker expects the entry to be at the end of the line as entries within do not register. I would assume it's the same for script look up. Examples:

found:
    Code:
    character    Gunther von Schwarzenburg, named character, male, leader, age 36, x 293, y 270, portrait gunther, battle_model Teutonic_Hochmeister
    not found:
    Code:
    character    Nur ed-Din, named character, male, leader, age 40, x 503, y 126, portrait nur, battle_model Sultan_Nur_Eldin, hero_ability Light_of_the_Faith
    I first thought that it had to do with the capitalization (all small caps in modelDB) but that turned out not to be the case.

The checker also does not use the change_battle_model script command, syntax: change_battle_model [faction] [heir or leader] [battle model]
    -----------------

file look up for models

- the checker reads the 'soldier' entry and then looks for supporting faction files in the modeldb file. This leads to false positives as this is the entry that defines the animation used. Usually it's the same as the first entry in the armour_ug_models line, but occasionally those are different resulting in the mentioned false positives. I would suggest to exclude that line from referencing.
    - understandably the checker has an issue when in the ownership line cultures are listed instead of factions. Can a note to that effect be made or the wording of the message be changed?
    Last edited by Gigantus; July 18, 2019 at 11:48 PM.