Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Bovine M2TW Checker

Default Re: Bovine M2TW Checker

Special characters may have special problems, but it's not what's happening here. I've found out you cannot run "del" directly, as it is not an executable, but rather an interpreted command for the cmd process. I needed to change the command to this:

REMOVE_UNUSED_FILES=CONSOLE_COMMAND cmd /c del %DATAFOLDER%/%FILENAME%

But also, the code flips "/" to "\" on Windows (while on Unix systems "\" is flipped to "/"), and this makes it fail without an additional code change. So, unfortunately you cannot make the fix yourself, and I can't release a fix right away, need to make dinner.
    Last edited by bovi; February 26, 2021 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Arguing with the forum about backslashes

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

I have uploaded the fix as a new version. There are no other changes than fixing its running deletion using "del".

================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

You are right about the rewards. I dont think i can tell you much more, i did never really mod missions :/

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by bovi View Post
    EB2 doesn't use any of the randomized missions, rather making own specific missions using other mechanics, so this area has not been any consideration for this tool before it was released for other mods to use. No, I haven't done anything with missions yet, but I can make it do so.

You're saying that each mission must have at least one guaranteed reward, I suppose? As an example, this mission has two potential rewards and one guaranteed reward:

Code:
    mission council_blockade_port
    {
        COUNCIL_MISSION
        duration 10
        exclude_duration 40
        score_modifier 0.8
        max_score        100.0    ; max score clamp
        turn_start        20
        paybacks
        {
            random 0.33    payback_id council_mod_income
           random 0.5    payback_id council_mod_unit
            payback_id council_mod_unit_best
        }

num_turns_success       3        ; num turns blockade must stand for success
        min_turns_distance      0        ; min search distance from ships and ports for a valid target
        max_turns_distance      1        ; max search distance from ships and ports for a valid target
    }
    When at it, I would also check that all payback_list entries are in use in at least one mission, and that all rewards in each mission are valid payback_list entries. Anything else spring to mind?
    Not at all, there is always only one mission reward (payback) selected. The third one simply has the remaining chance, 0.27 (1 - 0.5 - 0.33). Lot of info for modding missions is there, including this stuff https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...e-for-Missions

@Jojo are you certain? Thats now how it works. One always gets picked. I assume it could have happened only if they wrote it it incorrectly, such as like this for example:

paybacks
    {
    random 0.33 payback_id council_mod_income
    random 0.5 payback_id council_mod_unit

}

which would mean the remaining 0.27 chance is not covered by anything....
    Last edited by Jadli; February 26, 2021 at 05:05 PM.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

I suppose erase would be a better choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Not at all, there is always only one mission reward (payback) selected. The third one simply has the remaining chance, 0.27 (1 - 0.5 - 0.33). Lot of info for modding missions is there, including this stuff https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...e-for-Missions
    If that is a sequence for choosing one option, I would think the chances were rather 33%, 33.5% and 33.5%. First there is 33% chance to pick the first, then ONLY in the 67% remaining cases do you make a coin flip between the two last ones.

If you wanted 5 equally likely choices, you would set the chances like this, right?

(blank)

Regardless, the check remains that there must be at least one guaranteed outcome. But it must also be the LAST potential outcome, or it would kill the chances of any below it of ever being selected.

------

I didn't know about erase. The page says it is the SAME as del, though, so I imagine the same problem would present itself? Anyway, it should work now.

================
    ================

Gaming Emeritus

Im pretty sure thats not the case as well... It works similarily as other "random" things in the engine... I assume it picks a randon number between 1 and 100 (0.01 and 1.00), and depending on which interval it falls into that one gets selected.

My tests indicate that every chance of rewards is rolled seperatly.
    So if you have two times 0.5 you have 0.5 for the first, then 0.5 for the second. In the end 0.25 chance of your game crashing

Gaming Emeritus

It doesnt crash and I repeat it doent work this way, you always receive a reward.. There is definitely some other source for your crash... (such as an incorrect payback perhaps?) do you realize how many missions rewards are given to players in every mod? Has anyone ever reported a crash the moment he fulfills a mission? Plus, I added many more missions to my mod than in vanilla, you can have several of them in the same time, and it never crashes when you fulfill any of them.
    Last edited by Jadli; February 27, 2021 at 05:32 AM.

The payout is selected upon ASSIGNING the mission, not upon COMPLETING it, no? It's been a while, but as far as I can remember you get to know what reward / penalty you will receive when you get the mission. A crash from failure to make the mission can camouflage itself as any other crash on new turn, I would think.

It should be fairly easy to check if the rolls are independent or related - if you define 4 possible payouts each with 99% chance and a fifth default one, you can expect it to either:
    1. Crash outright as the total chances exceed 100% (indicates related chances, total chance needs to add up to max 100%)
    2. Select the first option pretty much every time (indicates independent chances, a default choice MUST be present)
    3. Select each of the first 4 options similarly often, the fifth hardy ever (indicates related chances, total chance can add up to more than 100 and it will crunch the total into 100)

Jojo's experience points to option 2, while Jadil's conviction points to option 1. My instinct says option 2, as the traits and script work with independent chances.

================
    ================

I mean it happens when the mission is given to you because the game cant find the words it should put where the rewards is.
    I tested this with "create_mission" console command alot

Well, thanks for the quick update, but the deletion using "del" is still not working on my computer. I installed tortoiseSVN and the files are not flagged for removal either.
    The files are copied in the unused_backup folder, but not removed from the original folder. Maybe I did miss something, has someone else tested this remove_unused functionality?
    Belovèse's Toolbox: export text files to spreadsheet, detailed unit stats
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project (SSHIP) team member.
    Mini-mods: diplomacy and relation/reputation - detailled unit stats

Gaming Emeritus

@jojo @nobi Actually, yea the payot is determined when the mission is assigned, confused myself for a sec, but that doesnt change much...

Jojo, what type of mission did you test? create_mission can cause a crash when you are creating a mission with parameters that are not met. Such as the ones to take settlements (council_take(_rebel)_settlement and guild_take_settlement)... when a suitable settlement target is not availible, it always crashes upon an attempt to create it manually.
    Last edited by Jadli; February 27, 2021 at 09:33 AM.

The way vanilla missions are setup supports my argument

Quote Originally Posted by Belovèse View Post
    I installed tortoiseSVN and the files are not flagged for removal either.
    This is not remotely enough. Tortoise does not matter for this bit, actually. Tortoise eases your daily interactions with svn, which means committing your changes and updating your local files with others' committed changes.

For the svn deletion to work, you need to:

1. Install Apache svn command line client
    2. Ensure the svn executable is on the path
    3. Install the svn repository on some central server
    4a. Import all your mod files into the repository, then checkout the project from the central computer
    4b. Checkout an empty project from the central computer, then add your mod files to it

4a and 4b are "opposite" ways to get the same result - an initial revision of your mod files in the repository and a copy of them on your local computer.

---ALTERNATIVELY---

1. Install the git command line executable
    2. Create a git repository locally, on Github or a central server
    3. If it's not local, clone it to your local computer
    4. Add your mod files to the local git repository.
    5. If you have a central server or Github, push your additions to it.

Maybe I did miss something, has someone else tested this remove_unused functionality?
    Well, I did. Could you post the contents of your configuration file?
    Last edited by bovi; February 27, 2021 at 03:43 PM.

================
    ================

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

one question:
    did the tool do checks in the text/expanded.txt for missing lines?
    see if all the commands are in place?

expanded.txt is not read. I have seen that it is necessary for checking missions and intend to do so, what other parts of the game does it support?

================
    ================

This is not remotely enough. Tortoise does not matter for this bit, actually. Tortoise eases your daily interactions with svn, which means committing your changes and updating your local files with others' committed changes.

For the svn deletion to work, you need to:

1. Install Apache svn command line client
    2. Ensure the svn executable is on the path
    3. Install the svn repository on some central server
    4a. Import all your mod files into the repository, then checkout the project from the central computer
    4b. Checkout an empty project from the central computer, then add your mod files to it

4a and 4b are "opposite" ways to get the same result - an initial revision of your mod files in the repository and a copy of them on your local computer.

---ALTERNATIVELY---

1. Install the git command line executable
    2. Create a git repository locally, on Github or a central server
    3. If it's not local, clone it to your local computer
    4. Add your mod files to the local git repository.
    5. If you have a central server or Github, push your additions to it.

Well, I did. Could you post the contents of your configuration file?
    Thanks for the help, I resolved it by using a relative path in DATAFOLDER option. When you said the REMOVE_UNUSED_FILES part was working on relative path only I didn't think the DATAFOLDER also had to, and in my config it was set with an absolute path.
    The svn deletion work fine now, but the del command still runs in the same error. Didn't test the git version because I don't have it installed.

Sorry my previous post was not detailed, I did already follow the steps 3 and 4a (but I do not work with a remote storage for now, as I'm only using SVN alone and have a regular backup of my whole drive to prevent data loss.)
    Small detail: steps 1 and 2 are not necessary, tortoiseSVN installer takes care of it. I checked it by running "svn --version" in powershell and got this back:
    Code:
    PS C:\Windows\system32> svn --version
    svn, version 1.14.1 (r1886195)
       compiled Feb  9 2021, 20:19:00 on x86-microsoft-windows

Copyright (C) 2021 The Apache Software Foundation.
    This software consists of contributions made by many people;
    see the NOTICE file for more information.
    Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
      - with Cyrus SASL authentication
      - handles 'svn' scheme
    * ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
      - handles 'file' scheme
    * ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using serf.
      - using serf 1.3.9 (compiled with 1.3.9)
      - handles 'http' scheme
      - handles 'https' scheme

The following authentication credential caches are available:

* Wincrypt cache in C:\Users\bibi\AppData\Roaming\Subversion
    I could not make the del command to work however, still running in the same errors.

Here is my config file, in case it helps.
    Code:
    ;Set DATAFOLDER to the data folder for your mod, such as C:/Games/M2TW/mods/my_mod_name/data
    ;C:/Games/M2TW needs to be changed to wherever your M2TW is installed to.
    ;my_mod_name needs to be changed to whatever your mod folder is called.
    DATAFOLDER=../SSHIP_098/data

;Set STRAT to the folder containing your campaign script and descr_events.
    ;Probably this is the default imperial_campaign.
    STRAT=world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign

;When encountering a file (animation, sound, model etc) where it cannot see
    ;any usage, it gets reported as unused. You will probably want to actually
    ;reference it, but possibly you instead wish to remove it to reduce mod size.
    ;Provide commands for what to do with these below.
    ;Suggested variants below, not all of them will be relevant for you.
    ;Use this with caution, and ONLY after checking for possible typos in
    ;references and files that you really want to use in the mod after all!
    ;You can define more than one - this will cause each of them to be executed,
    ;in sequence. If you want to move to a backup folder, ensure that works
    ;properly before enabling the deletion command!
    REMOVE_UNUSED_FILES=COPY_TO unused_backup
    REMOVE_UNUSED_FILES=CONSOLE_COMMAND svn delete %DATAFOLDER%/%FILENAME%
    ;REMOVE_UNUSED_FILES=CONSOLE_COMMAND git rm %DATAFOLDER%/%FILENAME%
    ; REMOVE_UNUSED_FILES=CONSOLE_COMMAND del %DATAFOLDER%/%FILENAME%

;The checker can be configured to require vanilla animations to be present in
    ;the mod's own animations folder. As this is the case for EB2, this is the
    ;default setting even if most mods can rely on vanilla animation files being
    ;available to the mod. Chances are that you want to uncomment the setting
    ;below for any other mod than EB2.
    VANILLA_ANIMATIONS_REQUIRED=NO

;The checker expects all hidden traits to use descriptions "hidden_desc" and 
    ;"hidden_effects_desc". Any hidden traits with specific descriptions are
    ;considered to be intended to be shown to the player and assigned as hidden by
    ;mistake. If your mod wishes to keep trait specific text even for hidden
    ;traits, uncomment this line below to suppress those reports.
    HIDDEN_TRAIT_DESCRIPTIONS_SUPPRESSED=YES

;The checker tries to match all sound file names with the accent it is used for.
    ;Any file names not matching the defined accent prefixes will be reported. If
    ;you are not doing voice modding or otherwise don't want these reports, you can
    ;suppress them by uncommenting the line below.
    ACCENT_PREFIXES_SUPPRESSED=YES

;The checker tries to match all referenced sound files with the file system.
    ;If all your sound files are packed rather than available as individual files,
    ;you want to suppress reports about missing files by uncommenting the line below.
    SOUNDFILE_INTEGRITY_SUPPRESSED=YES

;Some agent types may not be in use in your mod, despite them being part of
    ;some of your files. In this case you are probably encountering a bunch of
    ;reported issues that are not really relevant for you. You can enter any number
    ;of these agents here and their file references should not be checked. If you
    ;still get some reports concerning them, I may have forgot to check the config
    ;in some instances. Let me know in the forum.
    ; UNUSED_AGENT=merchant
    ; UNUSED_AGENT=priest
    ; UNUSED_AGENT=princess
    ; UNUSED_AGENT=inquisitor
    ; UNUSED_AGENT=witch
    ; UNUSED_AGENT=heretic
    Thanks a lot for the time you take helping me and for getting me started on svn!
    Belovèse's Toolbox: export text files to spreadsheet, detailed unit stats
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project (SSHIP) team member.
    Mini-mods: diplomacy and relation/reputation - detailled unit stats

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

expanded.txt is not read. I have seen that it is necessary for checking missions and intend to do so, what other parts of the game does it support?
    it´s basicly a factions wide text file and missing entries from new factions could lead into ctd´s

the basic formular goes like this:

culture = CULTURESLOT1 = culturename
    Code:
    {CULTURESLOT1}Southern European
    {EMT_CULTURESLOT1_PRIEST}Priest
    {EMT_CULTURESLOT1_PRIEST_1}Bishop
    {EMT_CULTURESLOT1_PRIEST_2}Cardinal
    faction = FACTIONSLOT1 = example: Lombards
    Code:
    {LOMBARDS}Lombard Kingdom of Italy
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_SPY}Lombard Spy
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_ASSASSIN}Lombard Assassin
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_DIPLOMAT}Lombard Diplomat
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_ADMIRAL}Lombard Navy
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_GENERAL}Lombard Army
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_NAMED_CHARACTER}Lombard Family Member
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_NAMED_CHARACTER_2}Lombard Heir Candidate
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_NAMED_GENERAL}Lombard General
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_PRINCESS}Lombard Princess
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_MERCHANT}Lombard Merchant
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_PRIEST}Lombard Priest
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_PRIEST_1}Lombard Bishop
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_PRIEST_2}Lombard Cardinal
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_VILLAGE}Lombard Village
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_TOWN}Lombard Town
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_LARGE_TOWN}Lombard Large Town
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_CITY}Lombard City
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_LARGE_CITY}Lombard Large City
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_HUGE_CITY}Lombard Huge City
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_WOODEN_CASTLE}Lombard Motte and Bailey
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_STONE_KEEP}Lombard Wooden Castle
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_CASTLE}Lombard Castle
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_LARGE_CASTLE}Lombard Fortress
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_FORTRESS}Lombard Citadel
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_STAR_FORT}Lombard Star Minor Settlement
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_CAPITAL}Lombard Capital
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_FORT}Lombard Minor Settlement
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_PORT}Lombard Port
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_DOCK}Lombard Docks
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_FISHING_VILLAGE}Lombard Fishing Village
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_WATCHTOWER}Lombard Watchtower
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_FACTION_LEADER}Lombard Faction Leader
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_FACTION_HEIR}Lombard Faction Heir
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_FACTION_HEIR_NAME}Prince %S
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_FACTION_LEADER_NAME}Dux %S
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_FACTION_LEADER_TITLE}Faction Leader
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_FACTION_HEIR_TITLE}Faction Heir
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_FORMER_FACTION_LEADER_TITLE}Dux
    {EMT_YOUR_FORCES_AMBUSH_ARMY_LOMBARDS}Your forces ambush an army of Longobards
    {EMT_YOUR_FORCES_AMBUSH_ARMY_LOMBARDS}Your forces ambush an army of Longobards
    {EMT_YOUR_FORCES_ATTACKED_ARMY_LOMBARDS}Your forces are attacked by an army of Longobards
    {EMT_YOUR_FORCES_ATTACK_ARMY_LOMBARDS}Your forces attack an army of Longobards
    {EMT_YOUR_FORCES_ATTACKED_NAVY_LOMBARDS}Your forces are attacked by an Lombard navy
    {EMT_YOUR_FORCES_ATTACK_NAVY_LOMBARDS}Your forces attack an Lombard navy
    {EMT_VICTORY_LOMBARDS}The Lombard are Victorious
    {LOMBARDS_STRENGTH}Boasts superb Cavalry and strong infantry.
    {LOMBARDS_UNIT}Lombard Kingsmen 
    {LOMBARDS_WEAKNESS}Fields a poor variety of archers and has a small recruitment base.
    {EMT_LOMBARDS_ARMOUR_LEVEL_1}Padded
    council mission
    Code:
    {COUNCIL_MISSION_EXPIRE}Council of Nobles Mission Expired
    {COUNCIL_MISSION_FAIL}Council of Nobles Mission Failed
    {COUNCIL_MISSION_GIVEN}A Petition from the Council of Nobles
    {COUNCIL_MISSION_SOURCE}Council of Nobles
    {COUNCIL_MISSION_SUCCESS}Council of Nobles Mission Success
    Pope related stuff
    Code:
    {POPE_MISSION_EXPIRE}Papal Mission Expired
    {POPE_MISSION_FAIL}Papal Mission Failed
    {POPE_MISSION_GIVEN}A Mission from His Holiness the Pope
    {POPE_MISSION_SOURCE}The Pope
    {POPE_MISSION_SUCCESS}Papal Mission Success
    {SMALL_PAPAL_STANDING_PENALTY_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope is not as high as it once was.
    {SMALL_PAPAL_STANDING_PENALTY_PRE_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope will not be as high as it once was.
    {SMALL_PAPAL_STANDING_REWARD_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope has improved slightly.
    {SMALL_PAPAL_STANDING_REWARD_PRE_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope will improve slightly.
    {MED_PAPAL_STANDING_PENALTY_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope has suffered significantly.
    {MED_PAPAL_STANDING_PENALTY_PRE_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope will suffer significantly.
    {MED_PAPAL_STANDING_REWARD_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope has improved.
    {MED_PAPAL_STANDING_REWARD_PRE_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope will improve. 
    {LARGE_PAPAL_STANDING_PENALTY_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope has suffered enormously.
    {LARGE_PAPAL_STANDING_PENALTY_PRE_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope will suffer enormously. 
    {LARGE_PAPAL_STANDING_REWARD_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope has improved significantly.
    {LARGE_PAPAL_STANDING_REWARD_PRE_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope will improve significantly.
    {HUGE_PAPAL_STANDING_REWARD_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope has improved enormously.
    {HUGE_PAPAL_STANDING_REWARD_PRE_DESCR}Your reputation with the Pope will improve enormously. 
    {VNV_ADORED_BY_POPE_DESCR}The Pope considers your leader one of his closest allies.
    {VNV_ADORED_BY_POPE_PRE_DESCR}Your leader will become one of the Pope's closest allies. 
    {VNV_POPES_ENFORCER_DESCR}Your leader is the steel gauntlet of the Pope's will.
    {VNV_POPES_ENFORCER_PRE_DESCR}Your leader will become the steel gauntlet of the Pope's will.
    Assasins and the 3 special agents
    Code:
    {ASSASSINS_GUILD_MISSION_EXPIRE}Assassins' Guild Mission Expired
    {ASSASSINS_GUILD_MISSION_FAIL}Assassins' Guild Mission Failed
    {ASSASSINS_GUILD_MISSION_GIVEN}A Request from the Assassins' Guild
    {ASSASSINS_GUILD_MISSION_SOURCE}Assassins' Guild
    {ASSASSINS_GUILD_MISSION_SUCCESS}Assassins' Guild Mission Success

{EMT_WITCH}Witch
    {EMT_HERETIC}Heretic
    {EMT_INQUISITOR}Inquisitor
    Armoure level (smith line)
    Code:
    {EMT_ARMOUR_LEVEL_0}None
    {EMT_ARMOUR_LEVEL_1}Leather/Padded Armor
    {EMT_ARMOUR_LEVEL_2}Chain Mail
    {EMT_ARMOUR_LEVEL_3}Heavy Chain Mail/Lammelar Armor
    {EMT_ARMOUR_LEVEL_4}Heavy Lammelar Armor/Combined Armor
    {EMT_ARMOUR_LEVEL_5}Composite Armor
    {EMT_ARMOUR_LEVEL_6}Cataphract Armor
    Victory message - every faction must have a line here
    Code:
    {EMT_VICTORY_SLAVE}The Rebels are Victorious
    Weather conditions
    Code:
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_BLIZZARD}Blizzard
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_CLEAR}Clear
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_CLEAR_ARID}Clear
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_CLEAR_WINTER}Clear
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_CLOUDY}Cloudy
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_CLOUDY_ARID}Cloudy
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_CLOUDY_WINTER}Cloudy
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_DUSTY}Dust Storm
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_HEAVY_FOG}Heavy Fog
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_HEAVY_FOG_WINTER}Heavy Fog
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_LIGHT_FOG}Light Fog
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_LIGHT_FOG_WINTER}Light Fog
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_RAIN}Raining
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_SNOW}Snow
    {EMT_WEATHER_PATTERN_STORM}Thunder Storm
    Battlemessages - must be per faction, example: slave
    Code:
    {EMT_YOUR_FORCES_AMBUSHED_ARMY_SLAVE}Your forces are ambushed by an army of Rebels
    {EMT_YOUR_FORCES_AMBUSH_ARMY_SLAVE}Your forces ambush an army of Rebels
    {EMT_YOUR_FORCES_ATTACKED_ARMY_SLAVE}Your forces are attacked by an army of Rebels
    {EMT_YOUR_FORCES_ATTACKED_NAVY_SLAVE}Your forces are attacked by a Rebel navy
    {EMT_YOUR_FORCES_ATTACK_ARMY_SLAVE}Your forces attack an army of Rebels
    {EMT_YOUR_FORCES_ATTACK_NAVY_SLAVE}Your forces attack a navy of Rebels

Missions - vanilla + guild missions - also vanilla - must be per guild (example masons guild) + guildpoints also per guild - example merchantsguild + rewards from guilds (vanilla?)
    Code:
    {FACTION_MISSION_EXPIRE}Faction Mission Expired
    {FACTION_MISSION_FAIL}Faction Mission Failed
    {FACTION_MISSION_GIVEN}A Task for Your Faction
    {FACTION_MISSION_SUCCESS}Faction Mission Success
    {FACTION_STANDING_PENALTY_DESCR}This faction thinks less of you.
    {FACTION_STANDING_PENALTY_PRE_DESCR}You will disappoint this faction.
    {FACTION_STANDING_REWARD_DESCR}You have genuinely improved your relations with this faction.
    {FACTION_STANDING_REWARD_PRE_DESCR}You will improve your relations with this faction.

{MASONS_GUILD_MISSION_EXPIRE}Masons' Guild Mission Expired
    {MASONS_GUILD_MISSION_FAIL}Masons' Guild Mission Failed
    {MASONS_GUILD_MISSION_GIVEN}A Request from the Masons' Guild
    {MASONS_GUILD_MISSION_SOURCE}Masons' Guild
    {MASONS_GUILD_MISSION_SUCCESS}Masons' Guild Mission Success

{MIN_MERCHANTS_GUILD_POINTS_PENALTY_DESCR}The Merchants' Guild is now disappointed with you.
    {MIN_MERCHANTS_GUILD_POINTS_PENALTY_PRE_DESCR}The Merchants' Guild will be disappointed with you.
    {MIN_MERCHANTS_GUILD_POINTS_REWARD_DESCR}The Merchants' Guild is appreciative of your efforts.
    {MIN_MERCHANTS_GUILD_POINTS_REWARD_PRE_DESCR}The Merchants' Guild will be appreciative of your efforts.
    {MOD_MERCHANTS_GUILD_POINTS_PENALTY_DESCR}The Merchants' Guild is impressed with you.
    {MOD_MERCHANTS_GUILD_POINTS_PENALTY_PRE_DESCR}The Merchants' Guild will be impressed with you.
    {MOD_MERCHANTS_GUILD_POINTS_REWARD_DESCR}The Merchants' Guild is thankful to you.
    {MOD_MERCHANTS_GUILD_POINTS_REWARD_PRE_DESCR}The Merchants' Guild will be thankful to you.

{PLACE_OF_WORSHIP_REWARD_DESCR}The Masons' Guild has built you a place of worship.
    {PLACE_OF_WORSHIP_REWARD_PRE_DESCR}The Masons' Guild have offered to construct place of worship for you.
    Defeat message - every faction must have a line here
    Code:
    {EMT_DEFEATED_BY_SLAVE}<<< PLACEHOLDER TEXT >>>

I could not make the del command to work however, still running in the same errors.

Here is my config file, in case it helps.
    Code:
    ;Set DATAFOLDER to the data folder for your mod, such as C:/Games/M2TW/mods/my_mod_name/data
    ;C:/Games/M2TW needs to be changed to wherever your M2TW is installed to.
    ;my_mod_name needs to be changed to whatever your mod folder is called.
    DATAFOLDER=../SSHIP_098/data

;Set STRAT to the folder containing your campaign script and descr_events.
    ;Probably this is the default imperial_campaign.
    STRAT=world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign

;When encountering a file (animation, sound, model etc) where it cannot see
    ;any usage, it gets reported as unused. You will probably want to actually
    ;reference it, but possibly you instead wish to remove it to reduce mod size.
    ;Provide commands for what to do with these below.
    ;Suggested variants below, not all of them will be relevant for you.
    ;Use this with caution, and ONLY after checking for possible typos in
    ;references and files that you really want to use in the mod after all!
    ;You can define more than one - this will cause each of them to be executed,
    ;in sequence. If you want to move to a backup folder, ensure that works
    ;properly before enabling the deletion command!
    REMOVE_UNUSED_FILES=COPY_TO unused_backup
    REMOVE_UNUSED_FILES=CONSOLE_COMMAND svn delete %DATAFOLDER%/%FILENAME%
    ;REMOVE_UNUSED_FILES=CONSOLE_COMMAND git rm %DATAFOLDER%/%FILENAME%
    ; REMOVE_UNUSED_FILES=CONSOLE_COMMAND cmd /c del %DATAFOLDER%/%FILENAME%

;The checker can be configured to require vanilla animations to be present in
    ;the mod's own animations folder. As this is the case for EB2, this is the
    ;default setting even if most mods can rely on vanilla animation files being
    ;available to the mod. Chances are that you want to uncomment the setting
    ;below for any other mod than EB2.
    VANILLA_ANIMATIONS_REQUIRED=NO

;The checker expects all hidden traits to use descriptions "hidden_desc" and 
    ;"hidden_effects_desc". Any hidden traits with specific descriptions are
    ;considered to be intended to be shown to the player and assigned as hidden by
    ;mistake. If your mod wishes to keep trait specific text even for hidden
    ;traits, uncomment this line below to suppress those reports.
    HIDDEN_TRAIT_DESCRIPTIONS_SUPPRESSED=YES

;The checker tries to match all sound file names with the accent it is used for.
    ;Any file names not matching the defined accent prefixes will be reported. If
    ;you are not doing voice modding or otherwise don't want these reports, you can
    ;suppress them by uncommenting the line below.
    ACCENT_PREFIXES_SUPPRESSED=YES

;The checker tries to match all referenced sound files with the file system.
    ;If all your sound files are packed rather than available as individual files,
    ;you want to suppress reports about missing files by uncommenting the line below.
    SOUNDFILE_INTEGRITY_SUPPRESSED=YES

;Some agent types may not be in use in your mod, despite them being part of
    ;some of your files. In this case you are probably encountering a bunch of
    ;reported issues that are not really relevant for you. You can enter any number
    ;of these agents here and their file references should not be checked. If you
    ;still get some reports concerning them, I may have forgot to check the config
    ;in some instances. Let me know in the forum.
    ; UNUSED_AGENT=merchant
    ; UNUSED_AGENT=priest
    ; UNUSED_AGENT=princess
    ; UNUSED_AGENT=inquisitor
    ; UNUSED_AGENT=witch
    ; UNUSED_AGENT=heretic
    That does help, yes. I wrote in an earlier post that you cannot run "del" directly, as it is interpreted by the command line rather than its own executable (svn is an own executable). You need to instead start the command line and pass the command to it, like I have colourmarked in the quote. I said there that you could not make the fix directly yourself as a code change was ALSO required - but it is still required in the config file.

Actually I thought your data folder could be an absolute path, but never mind, you got it working with a relative one and it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartaros
    Lots of details on expanded.txt
    Right. It will be quite a bit of work to check that everything in there is as it should. I think I'll stick to reading its contents and checking that the missions' needs are fulfilled for the moment.

================
    ================