Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Bovine M2TW Checker

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: Bovine M2TW Checker

ahh right, those _ names are messed by some names tool sometimes.

i´ve found this redundant error:
    Code:
    descr_missions.txt 1105: Missing client text faction_mission_source in text/expanded.txt
    this seems to be the exception in me2tw

Quote Originally Posted by Nickolas "The Lit" Romanov View Post
    Hey Bovi! I hate to bother you here
    No worries, you are welcome to the discussion.

You seem to be using a very old version of the checker, like from 2018 or 2019? Or perhaps you have been confused by early thread posts into trying to make a fresher version work like it used to back then? The command line now takes only a single argument, not the data folder and strat folder like it used to back in the day.

More precisely, instead of this:

java -cp target main.BovineM2twCheck "%DATAFOLDER%" %STRAT%

It should now read like this:

java -cp target main.BovineM2twCheckKt configuration.txt

It was changed to be like this because there turned up quite a few settings that should vary from mod to mod, so it made more sense to make it into a configuration file. (Unimportant, but if you're wondering, the "Kt" bit in BovineM2twCheckKt is due to a fairly recent transition towards programming in Kotlin instead of Java)

-----------

About the configuration file, that will be overwritten each time you download a new version of the tool. The best way to keep your settings is to make copy of it one step up (so, if you unpacked the tool into "C:\TheTool", copy "C:\TheTool\config\configuration.txt" to "C:\TheTool\configuration.txt"). It will first look for its configuration file there, and then in the config folder if it's not there.

Once the tool can successfully find its configuration, it should at least be able to create the output files.

Hope that helps. If you still fail, please include the contents of the output window. It should read like this if successful:

Starting the checker. This will show terse information about main stages starting.
    You can see more verbose output by tailing "checker.output.log".

Initializing the tool.
    Starting reading process.
    Starting processing of checks.
    Successful run.

Upon an unsuccessful run, it should print a technical error message and wait for you to dismiss the window - this error message will help a lot in diagnosing what is wrong.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Belovèse View Post
    check for spaces in the engine names, the ones in descr_names and also the ones in "fancy brackets" (can't remeber the name in english for {}!) in text/names.txt.
    {} are called "curly braces" in English, i believe.

You're right, the code names should not have spaces in them, only the display text. I'll make that check as part of the common code for reading all the text files formatted like that.

i´ve found this redundant error:
    Code:
    descr_missions.txt 1105: Missing client text faction_mission_source in text/expanded.txt
    this seems to be the exception in me2tw
    Not sure I understand you. There doesn't need to be any such text for those missions to work? What gets displayed then?

================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

correct.
    but all the brothers/sisters need one

Code:
    {ASSASSINS_GUILD_MISSION_EXPIRE}Assassins' Guild Mission Expired
    {ASSASSINS_GUILD_MISSION_FAIL}Assassins' Guild Mission Failed
    {ASSASSINS_GUILD_MISSION_GIVEN}A Request from the Assassins' Guild
    {ASSASSINS_GUILD_MISSION_SOURCE}Assassins' Guild
    {ASSASSINS_GUILD_MISSION_SUCCESS}Assassins' Guild Mission Success
    {COUNCIL_MISSION_EXPIRE}Council of Nobles Mission Expired
    {COUNCIL_MISSION_FAIL}Council of Nobles Mission Failed
    {COUNCIL_MISSION_GIVEN}A Petition from the Council of Nobles
    {COUNCIL_MISSION_SOURCE}Council of Nobles
    {COUNCIL_MISSION_SUCCESS}Council of Nobles Mission Success
    {EXPLORERS_GUILD_MISSION_EXPIRE}Explorers' Guild Mission Expired
    {EXPLORERS_GUILD_MISSION_FAIL}Explorers' Guild Mission Failed
    {EXPLORERS_GUILD_MISSION_GIVEN}A Request from the Explorers' Guild
    {EXPLORERS_GUILD_MISSION_SOURCE}Explorers' Guild
    {EXPLORERS_GUILD_MISSION_SUCCESS}Explorers' Guild Mission Success
    {FACTION_MISSION_EXPIRE}Faction Mission Expired
    {FACTION_MISSION_FAIL}Faction Mission Failed
    {FACTION_MISSION_GIVEN}A Task for Your Faction
    {FACTION_MISSION_SUCCESS}Faction Mission Success
    {MASONS_GUILD_MISSION_EXPIRE}Masons' Guild Mission Expired
    {MASONS_GUILD_MISSION_FAIL}Masons' Guild Mission Failed
    {MASONS_GUILD_MISSION_GIVEN}A Request from the Masons' Guild
    {MASONS_GUILD_MISSION_SOURCE}Masons' Guild
    {MASONS_GUILD_MISSION_SUCCESS}Masons' Guild Mission Success
    {MERCHANTS_GUILD_MISSION_EXPIRE}Merchants' Guild Mission Expired
    {MERCHANTS_GUILD_MISSION_FAIL}Merchants' Guild Mission Failed
    {MERCHANTS_GUILD_MISSION_GIVEN}A Request from the Merchants' Guild
    {MERCHANTS_GUILD_MISSION_SOURCE}Merchants' Guild
    {MERCHANTS_GUILD_MISSION_SUCCESS}Merchants' Guild Mission Success
    {POPE_MISSION_EXPIRE}Papal Mission Expired
    {POPE_MISSION_FAIL}Papal Mission Failed
    {POPE_MISSION_GIVEN}A Mission from His Holiness the Pope
    {POPE_MISSION_SOURCE}The Pope
    {POPE_MISSION_SUCCESS}Papal Mission Success

Uploaded a new version.

Quote Originally Posted by Change log
    New checks:
    Text code names in text files containing spaces are now reported. Underscore should be used instead, and spaces are considered underscores for checking of references.
    Unrecognized directives in EDU are now reported.
    All declared counters in the script can become set to something other than 0 at some point.

Bugfixes:
    Line number is now incremented only once for each line read from text files.
    Fixed error recognizing triggering of historic events in the script introduced when changing how they are handled earlier this year.
    Character name references in scripts no longer get matched with the subfaction's defined names when a subfaction is defined (typically for the slave faction), rather the main faction's names is used.
    Reporting missing mission client text "faction_mission_source" is now suppressed.
    If an event counter is called "dummy", it will no longer be reported as checked but never set, assuming that this is intended to be a "never true" event counter.
    "hidden_description_desc" is now considered a valid description for hidden traits, along with the previously lone "hidden_desc". Added a bit of detail to the corresponding report.
    EventReader's readHistoricEventText removed, as that is now handled in TextReader and should not be in duplicate.

Technical changes:
    Graphics_n_units output renamed to Unit.
    New output file sundry.error.log, currently for various parsing troubles. Will probably get more various content that doesn't neatly fit into the other logs later.
    The two passes reading the model DB file is now split into their own functions, making for shared error handling code for calling each of them.
    Converted a number of classes to Kotlin.
    Reading of unit descriptions moved from UnitReader to TextReader.
    Reading of character types (descr_character.txt) moved from UnitReader to its own class CharactersReader.
    Reordered the constructor for SimpleReferenceRecord and renamed its "occurringInFile" to "filename", consequent changes to lots of classes.

================
    ================

tested the new version:

descr_missions.txt 959: Unrecognized mission parameter garrison_strength
    descr_missions.txt 960: Unrecognized mission parameter num_reinforce_units
    descr_missions.txt 989: Unrecognized mission parameter neutral_modifier
    descr_missions.txt 991: Unrecognized mission parameter ally_modifier

Thanks, now recognized (but ignored).

================
    ================

so i've tried this in the .bat now

SET EDITOR=notepad

set DATAFOLDER= C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\banana\data
    set STRAT= C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\banana\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign

REM java -jar target\BovineM2twCheck.jar configuration.txt
    start "%EDITOR%" eda.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" edct.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" filereferences.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" unit.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" script.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" sounds.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" stratmap.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" sundry.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" checker.output.log

(the external hard drive that I have mentioned in my earlier post died on me, so im using the c: drive now) ((rip my 2 tb drive, been dealing with that and I also never got the email notif, which is weird))

and "it" works "as in the tool itself, now doesn't crash anymore"

however it's not recognizing my files,

what I have in my configuration.txt now is

DATAFOLDER= C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\banana\data

and

STRAT= C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\banana\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign (I have also tried the short form)

(i've also have tried moving the configuration.txt in the ((your mod: Bovine)) tool file (((like bovine/))) instead of the ((bovine/config/)) file path like you said, i have also tried the datafolder with quotes but the same thing happened)

Quote Originally Posted by Nickolas "The Lit" Romanov View Post
    so i've tried this in the .bat now

SET EDITOR=notepad

set DATAFOLDER= C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\banana\data
    set STRAT= C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\banana\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign

REM java -jar target\BovineM2twCheck.jar configuration.txt
    start "%EDITOR%" eda.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" edct.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" filereferences.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" unit.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" script.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" sounds.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" stratmap.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" sundry.error.log
    start "%EDITOR%" checker.output.log

(the external hard drive that I have mentioned in my earlier post died on me, so im using the c: drive now) ((rip my 2 tb drive, been dealing with that and I also never got the email notif, which is weird))

and "it" works "as in the tool itself, now doesn't crash anymore"

however it's not recognizing my files,

what I have in my configuration.txt now is

DATAFOLDER= C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\banana\data

and

STRAT= C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\banana\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign (I have also tried the short form)

(i've also have tried moving the configuration.txt in the ((your mod: Bovine)) tool file (((like bovine/))) instead of the ((bovine/config/)) file path like you said, i have also tried the datafolder with quotes but the same thing happened)

Nevermind, Bovi I fixed it.

one question: i noticed the tool now checks the names in descr_names and descr_strat (and reported me two missing names per faction )
    did the tool also checks the revence of the names in slave faction for descr_names?

if name in faction portugal - then also referenced in faction slave?

Sorry, I don't fully understand you, but giving you a bit of information which may and may not answer your questions.

For name text, the tool reads:

names.txt (called translation default)
    campaign/translation/<each subfolder>/names.txt (called translation whatever-the-subfolder-is-named)

Every name in descr_names.txt is checked against existence in the text files for each translation.
    Name texts not listed for any faction get reported as unused.

Names in descr_strat.txt are not yet checked against the list of faction names.
    Names defined in any read script (campaign script, custom battle scripts as well as any scripts defined in export_descr_advice) are checked against the list of faction names. For each character, the main faction of that character is used to see if the name(s) is defined for that faction. That is, if a character belongs to the slave faction and has a subfaction, the tool still expects the name to be defined for the slave faction.

There is no report for faction names not in specific use in scripts, as these can be used by the game engine for new characters.

================
    ================

ahh ok, not sure if i understand it correctly.

my question is the reference of the slave subfactions. in the kind of:

descr_names.txt
    faction 1 has names:

A
    B
    C

Faction 2 has names:

D
    E
    F

then faction slave need:

A
    B
    C
    D
    E
    F

to have the names for slave subfactions 1 and 2

Yes, that is true. A character of any subfaction will not use the names of that subfaction, but needs to have them defined for its main faction (slave) instead. Is this not how the game works?

================
    ================

Hello @bovi,

I got a suggestion for a new check: missing unit cards.

Every faction listed in the ownership line in the EDU should have a corresponding tga file in data/ui/units/FACTION/#UNIT_DICTIONARY_NAME.

For example, in SSHIP EDU we have this unit:
    Code:
    type             Norman Cavalry
    dictionary       Norman_Cavalry      ; Miles : feudal knight
    category         cavalry    
    class            heavy
    voice_type       Heavy
    banner faction   main_cavalry
    banner holy      crusade_cavalry
    soldier          Norman_Cavalry, 24, 0, 1
    officer          Norman_Cavalry
    officer          northern_captain_early_flag
    mount            early heavy horse
    mount_effect     elephant -4, camel -4
    attributes       sea_faring, hide_forest, hardy, command, can_withdraw, can_formed_charge
    move_speed_mod     0.98
    formation        1.5, 4.4, 2, 6, 2, square, wedge
    stat_health      1, 3
    stat_pri         5, 9, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, spear, 70, 1
    stat_pri_attr    no
    stat_sec         5, 5, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, sword, 25, 1
    stat_sec_attr    no
    stat_pri_armour  8, 4, 4, metal ; 
    stat_sec_armour  0, 0, flesh
    stat_heat        6
    stat_ground      -1, -2, -3, -1 
    stat_mental      12, impetuous, highly_trained
    stat_charge_dist 45
    stat_fire_delay  0
    stat_food        60, 300
    stat_cost        1, 0, 1050, 120, 1050, 1050, 1, 300
    armour_ug_levels 10
    armour_ug_models norman_cavalry
    ownership        england, sicily, slave
    era 0            england, sicily, slave
    recruit_priority_offset    25
    Someone pointed to us the unit card was missing in-game for slave, so we had to create (well, more like copy from another faction!) the file data/ui/units/slave/#norman_cavalry
    Belovèse's Toolbox: export text files to spreadsheet, detailed unit stats
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project (SSHIP) team member.
    Mini-mods: diplomacy and relation/reputation - detailled unit stats

That's a bit of a coincidence. As part of recently expanding the EDU parsing I noticed the directives info_pic_dir and card_pic_dir, which override which folder where the game should look for those. I was thinking to add a check for that soon anyway.

================
    ================

Nice coincidence indeed!

I've written a test for the info pictures, but I'm afraid it may be faulty - there are such a lot of missing info pictures for SSHIP I cannot think it's correct. Keep in mind I don't have your dev build, only a released version, so you may have fixed some of them and the line numbers may not line up with your current EDU.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    export_descr_unit.txt 2483 (mounted crossbowmen): mounted_crossbowmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 11189 (dismounted km): dismounted_km_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1135 (italian cavalry militia): italian_cavalry_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 13275 (tawashi light cavalry): tawashi_light_cavalry_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 577 (pirate ship): pirate_ship_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3045 (pavise crossbowmen): pavise_crossbowmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4555 (flagellants): flagellants_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 200 (caravel): caravel_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/portugal/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 200 (caravel): caravel_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/spain/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4130 (swordsmen militia): swordsmen_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10416 (mercenary monster bombard): mercenary_monster_bombard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10449 (mercenary rocket launcher): mercenary_rocket_launcher_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1811 (knights of santiago): knights_of_santiago_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 8450 (me crossbowmen): me_crossbowmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4942 (pavise spearmen): pavise_spearmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 345 (dromon): dromon_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/byzantium/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 13203 (amirs guard): amirs_guard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/turks/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 13203 (amirs guard): amirs_guard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 432 (holk): holk_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/poland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 432 (holk): holk_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/russia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 432 (holk): holk_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/england/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 432 (holk): holk_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/france/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 432 (holk): holk_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hre/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 432 (holk): holk_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/scotland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 11224 (knights of montesa): knights_of_montesa_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 850 (imperial knights): imperial_knights_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4341 (catalans): catalans_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3354 (ee crossbow militia): ee_crossbow_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 12449 (naqivchaqari cavalry): naqivchaqari_cavalry_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 5297 (billmen): billmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/scotland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2695 (lithuanian cavalry): lithuanian_cavalry_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 287 (dhow): dhow_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/mongols/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 287 (dhow): dhow_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/egypt/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 287 (dhow): dhow_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/moors/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3079 (pavise crossbow militia): pavise_crossbow_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 6106 (swiss guard): swiss_guard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4166 (ee peasants): ee_peasants_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 258 (cog): cog_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/england/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 258 (cog): cog_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hre/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 258 (cog): cog_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/france/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 258 (cog): cog_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/scotland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 258 (cog): cog_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/poland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3113 (genoese crossbowmen): genoese_crossbowmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3747 (free company longbowmen): free_company_longbowmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/poland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/lithuania/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/rum/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/aragon/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/zengid/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/scotland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hungary/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/venice/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/georgia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/denmark/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/russia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/jerusalem/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/mongols/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/cumans/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/france/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hre/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/serbia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/byzantium/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/turks/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/england/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/abbasid/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/egypt/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/pisa/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/kievan_rus/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/norway/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/sicily/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/moors/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10350 (mercenary ribault): mercenary_ribault_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/scotland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/denmark/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/france/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hre/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/england/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/norway/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/venice/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/sicily/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/poland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/lithuania/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hungary/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/russia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/byzantium/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10383 (mercenary monster ribault): mercenary_monster_ribault_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 519 (longboat): longboat_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/denmark/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1524 (ne late bodyguard): ne_late_bodyguard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/england/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4872 (aventuros): aventuros_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/portugal/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 13167 (abtal cavalry): abtal_cavalry_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 6214 (dismounted broken lances): dismounted_broken_lances_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 316 (dragon boat): dragon_boat_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/denmark/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/egypt/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/moors/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/spain/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/venice/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/sicily/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3716 (mercenary arquebusiers): mercenary_arquebusiers_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 7989 (shurtah militia): me_spear_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1595 (se late bodyguard): se_late_bodyguard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1848 (merchant cavalry militia): merchant_cavalry_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/portugal/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 374 (fire ship): fire_ship_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/georgia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 374 (fire ship): fire_ship_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/serbia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 374 (fire ship): fire_ship_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/byzantium/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1559 (se bodyguard): se_bodyguard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 6428 (free company men at arms): free_company_men_at_arms_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 606 (merc galley): merc_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 461 (ladya): ladya_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/russia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 16574 (archer militia): archer_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3918 (southern peasants): southern_peasants_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/georgia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3918 (southern peasants): southern_peasants_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2309 (albanian cavalry): albanian_cavalry_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 5261 (armored swordsmen): armored_swordsmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/aragon/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 5261 (armored swordsmen): armored_swordsmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 403 (galley): galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 403 (galley): galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/sicily/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 403 (galley): galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/venice/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10628 (dismounted knights of santiago): dismounted_knights_of_santiago_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2344 (serbian hussars): serbian_hussars_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 7434 (me peasant archers): me_peasant_archers_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2840 (s peasant archers): s_peasant_archers_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 636 (merc cog): merc_cog_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1916 (mercenary knights): mercenary_knights_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3147 (genoese crossbow militia): genoese_crossbow_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10242 (hussites): hussites_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/poland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10242 (hussites): hussites_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hre/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10242 (hussites): hussites_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hungary/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10242 (hussites): hussites_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 14291 (persian spearmen): persian_spearmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 171 (baghlah): baghlah_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/egypt/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 171 (baghlah): baghlah_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/moors/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1064 (broken lances): broken_lances_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 16398 (caballeros hidalgos): caballeros_hidalgos_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2732 (polish shooters): polish_shooters_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3681 (mercenary pavise crossbowmen): mercenary_pavise_crossbowmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4238 (slav levies): slav_levies_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hungary/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/byzantium/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/egypt/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/moors/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/portugal/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/sicily/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/spain/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 11771 (turkish ghulams): turkish_ghulams_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 13239 (jaridah cavalry): jaridah_cavalry_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.

I'll keep it unreleased until I've done similarly for the cards anyway, but if you can spot any mistake in this output, I'll fix it before then.

================
    ================

Uploaded a new version.

New checks:
    "unitCardPicturesArePresent", verifying presence of unit pictures for details page and army composition panel.

Bugfixes:
    When reading unit ownership from EDU, empty tokens are now skipped.
    Mission parameters now recognized (but ignored): neutral_modifier, ally_modifier, garrison_strength, num_reinforce_units.
    When checking presence of unit textures, the checker will no longer check more than once for each ownership token, even if the owner has the unit in more than one era.

================
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by bovi View Post
    I've written a test for the info pictures, but I'm afraid it may be faulty - there are such a lot of missing info pictures for SSHIP I cannot think it's correct. Keep in mind I don't have your dev build, only a released version, so you may have fixed some of them and the line numbers may not line up with your current EDU.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    export_descr_unit.txt 2483 (mounted crossbowmen): mounted_crossbowmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 11189 (dismounted km): dismounted_km_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1135 (italian cavalry militia): italian_cavalry_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 13275 (tawashi light cavalry): tawashi_light_cavalry_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 577 (pirate ship): pirate_ship_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3045 (pavise crossbowmen): pavise_crossbowmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4555 (flagellants): flagellants_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 200 (caravel): caravel_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/portugal/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 200 (caravel): caravel_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/spain/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4130 (swordsmen militia): swordsmen_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10416 (mercenary monster bombard): mercenary_monster_bombard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10449 (mercenary rocket launcher): mercenary_rocket_launcher_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1811 (knights of santiago): knights_of_santiago_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 8450 (me crossbowmen): me_crossbowmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4942 (pavise spearmen): pavise_spearmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 345 (dromon): dromon_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/byzantium/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 13203 (amirs guard): amirs_guard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/turks/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 13203 (amirs guard): amirs_guard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 432 (holk): holk_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/poland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 432 (holk): holk_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/russia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 432 (holk): holk_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/england/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 432 (holk): holk_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/france/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 432 (holk): holk_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hre/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 432 (holk): holk_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/scotland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 11224 (knights of montesa): knights_of_montesa_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 850 (imperial knights): imperial_knights_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4341 (catalans): catalans_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3354 (ee crossbow militia): ee_crossbow_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 12449 (naqivchaqari cavalry): naqivchaqari_cavalry_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 5297 (billmen): billmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/scotland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2695 (lithuanian cavalry): lithuanian_cavalry_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 287 (dhow): dhow_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/mongols/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 287 (dhow): dhow_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/egypt/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 287 (dhow): dhow_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/moors/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3079 (pavise crossbow militia): pavise_crossbow_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 6106 (swiss guard): swiss_guard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4166 (ee peasants): ee_peasants_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 258 (cog): cog_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/england/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 258 (cog): cog_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hre/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 258 (cog): cog_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/france/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 258 (cog): cog_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/scotland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 258 (cog): cog_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/poland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3113 (genoese crossbowmen): genoese_crossbowmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3747 (free company longbowmen): free_company_longbowmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/poland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/lithuania/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/rum/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/aragon/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/zengid/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/scotland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hungary/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/venice/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/georgia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/denmark/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/russia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/jerusalem/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/mongols/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/cumans/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/france/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hre/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/serbia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/byzantium/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/turks/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/england/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/abbasid/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/egypt/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/pisa/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/kievan_rus/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/norway/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/sicily/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/moors/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2413 (jinetes): jinetes_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10350 (mercenary ribault): mercenary_ribault_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/scotland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/denmark/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/france/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hre/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/england/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/norway/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/venice/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/sicily/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/poland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/lithuania/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hungary/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/russia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 229 (carrack): carrack_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/byzantium/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10383 (mercenary monster ribault): mercenary_monster_ribault_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 519 (longboat): longboat_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/denmark/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1524 (ne late bodyguard): ne_late_bodyguard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/england/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4872 (aventuros): aventuros_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/portugal/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 13167 (abtal cavalry): abtal_cavalry_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 6214 (dismounted broken lances): dismounted_broken_lances_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 316 (dragon boat): dragon_boat_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/denmark/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/egypt/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/moors/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/spain/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/venice/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/sicily/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 548 (war galley): war_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3716 (mercenary arquebusiers): mercenary_arquebusiers_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 7989 (shurtah militia): me_spear_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1595 (se late bodyguard): se_late_bodyguard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1848 (merchant cavalry militia): merchant_cavalry_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/portugal/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 374 (fire ship): fire_ship_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/georgia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 374 (fire ship): fire_ship_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/serbia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 374 (fire ship): fire_ship_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/byzantium/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1559 (se bodyguard): se_bodyguard_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 6428 (free company men at arms): free_company_men_at_arms_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 606 (merc galley): merc_galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 461 (ladya): ladya_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/russia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 16574 (archer militia): archer_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3918 (southern peasants): southern_peasants_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/georgia/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3918 (southern peasants): southern_peasants_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2309 (albanian cavalry): albanian_cavalry_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 5261 (armored swordsmen): armored_swordsmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/aragon/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 5261 (armored swordsmen): armored_swordsmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 403 (galley): galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 403 (galley): galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/sicily/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 403 (galley): galley_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/venice/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10628 (dismounted knights of santiago): dismounted_knights_of_santiago_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2344 (serbian hussars): serbian_hussars_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 7434 (me peasant archers): me_peasant_archers_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2840 (s peasant archers): s_peasant_archers_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 636 (merc cog): merc_cog_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1916 (mercenary knights): mercenary_knights_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3147 (genoese crossbow militia): genoese_crossbow_militia_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10242 (hussites): hussites_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/poland/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10242 (hussites): hussites_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hre/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10242 (hussites): hussites_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hungary/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 10242 (hussites): hussites_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 14291 (persian spearmen): persian_spearmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 171 (baghlah): baghlah_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/egypt/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 171 (baghlah): baghlah_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/moors/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 1064 (broken lances): broken_lances_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 16398 (caballeros hidalgos): caballeros_hidalgos_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 2732 (polish shooters): polish_shooters_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 3681 (mercenary pavise crossbowmen): mercenary_pavise_crossbowmen_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/merc/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 4238 (slav levies): slav_levies_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/hungary/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/byzantium/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/egypt/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/moors/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/papal_states/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/portugal/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/sicily/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 490 (lanternas): lanternas_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/spain/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 11771 (turkish ghulams): turkish_ghulams_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.
    export_descr_unit.txt 13239 (jaridah cavalry): jaridah_cavalry_info.tga under folder ../../../../M2TWOtherMods/mods/ss6.3/data/ui/unit_info/slave/ does not exist.

I'll keep it unreleased until I've done similarly for the cards anyway, but if you can spot any mistake in this output, I'll fix it before then.
    Sorry for the late reply, I must admit I do not know much about the unit cards and infos. Maybe there is a default folder, like southern_european for some other UI-related tga?
    I'll try to find more info.
    Also, the unit roster is being fully rework in SSHIP so I would not be surprised if there is a lot of missing stuff, as it is WIP!
    We're almost ready to release our 0.98 version, I'll send you a DL link by PM then.

For EB2, most units seem to be fine except possibly 4, so that speaks in favour of it being accurate. If you're not surprised by the great number of dangly bits, I'll assume it's accurate for now. I'll make a check for surplus files in those folders using the results from the existence checks.

================
    ================