Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Italy in turmoil

Default Re: Italy in turmoil

I would have to look again but if the player is Epirus or Syracuse I believe there is a longer period of time before it triggers.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Sorry to bump this old thread but i thought would be better if i ask under this topic since it comes 1st when you google "italy in turmoil" for DeI.
    Now to my question, i got Tarentum from Epirus while having good releations with Rome. I started to send emmiserry to Rome whenever i can since then and got Beneventum as a gift, i'll hopefully get Cosentia without declaring a war.
    ** Does Rome get italy in turmoil script activated if i own tarentum province but not wage war on them?

In theory, no they should not. I believe the script now takes into account diplomatic standing but its been forever since I checked it out. We had to change it about a year ago when they added the diplomatic mission to gain regions since it was triggering off of Rome giving a region away.
    Last edited by Dresden; June 15, 2019 at 01:27 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

As I remember from a previous campagin of mine it won't activate. But I'm not 100% sure tbh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12