Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The great 2018 "Mostly September" Europa Barbarorum 2 Screenshot contest

alex33's Avatar Centenarius

Icon6 The great 2018 "Mostly September" Europa Barbarorum 2 Screenshot contest

Ladies and Gentleman, it's Pyrrhichios number fiv... no, wait... *cough* Dear fans! We would like to announce our great 2018 "Mostly September" Europa Barbarorum 2 Screenshot contest. So warm up your PC's and start taking pic's like Madman.

The rules are:

1. As usual, only one entry per person.

2. Cropping of images to remove the UI is allowed, however any fans who submit images which have been subject to manipulation other than cropping or the EBII graphic enhancement patch, will be disqualified.

3. All players wishing to take part must have posted their entry in this thread before September 30th. Any entries after this will not be considered.

4. The winner will be decided by a popular vote from other fans. A thread will be created to vote in, with the opportunity to cast your vote within ten days of the competition closing (voting closes September 30th). All votes will remain private until the winner is announced.

The winner gets unending Kudos, the title of dictator perpetuo and everyone who meets the winner in reallife must bow before your incredible might... ok, thats maybe a bit too much, you'll actually get an awesome signature banner designed by our Master Picturesmith and world champion in Menhir-throwing (true story), Brennus.

So good luck, we look forward seeing you entries!

Domaje's Avatar Civis

Default Re: The great 2018 "Mostly September" Europa Barbarorum 2 Screenshot contest

That is cool, I hope there will be plenty of participants !
    But what is the "EBII graphic enhancement patch" you mentioned ? Is it Reshade ?

Default Re: The great 2018 "Mostly September" Europa Barbarorum 2 Screenshot contest

I'm in but please remember me what I have to do to take screenshots in game

print screen doesnt works for me, so i use fraps. Just google for it, very small program.
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Tiro

Hello:

Print screen should work for everybody, it is the keybinding by default to take screenshots ( unless you have changed the key to take screenshots in the key binding config of course...., you could do that in EBII main menu---> options--->keyboard settings---> misc), the issue is that it doesnt take a .jpg but a .tga screenshot ( umhh i dont know if you can config MTW to take .jpg directly). So when you press print screen, well.. you.. or at least i, see screen become black for an instant and come back to normal. That is a screenshot taken in .tga format and stored in ...\Medieval II Total War\tgas, i think even screenshots taken with a mod running store there too. Then "all you need" is go to that directory and either play with the .tga or convert them to .jpg , thing that i do with a free program called irfanview, but i guess any program you know able to convert .tga--->.jpg would do.

I hope this helps. Regards:

melvidh

PD: And of course, as Wufburk pointed, you could use fraps too
    Last edited by melvidh; September 02, 2018 at 02:16 AM.

You can also use windows snipping tool to take screenshots of just about anything. It's how I take the screenshots used to make our unit cards, for example.

print screen is the only in game method that works right? How can you guys use a windows program to take screenshot....

print screen is the only in game method that works right? How can you guys use a windows program to take screenshot....
    Works fine in borderless_windowed mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Domaje View Post
    That is cool, I hope there will be plenty of participants !
    But what is the "EBII graphic enhancement patch" you mentioned ? Is it Reshade ?
    This one! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...nhancement-mod

Not a worthy winner, but, thought I'd start us off.

Title: The Crescent Moon Battle

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    [IMG][/IMG]

Very spooky!
    EBII Council

Title: Pahlava on the Move

Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

Hello, this is my submission:

Title: Straight Through

Pyrrhos supervising siege operation at Pella

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Hello, this is my submission:

Title: Straight Through

I don't know who's doing their lawns, but I want to hire that guy!
    EBII Council

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

The Battle of Ephesos
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Battle of Ephesos.jpg 
Views:	371 
Size:	147.0 KB 
ID:	355086

Definatelly not the best screenshot I could imagine but I wanted to at least give a try
    Last edited by demagogos nicator; September 28, 2018 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by demagogos nicator View Post
    The Battle of Ephesos
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Battle of Ephesos.jpg 
Views:	371 
Size:	147.0 KB 
ID:	355086

Definatelly not the best screenshot I could imagine but I wanted to at least give a try
    Great work man!

Can someone tell me how I put an image in this post? I have to insert the URL but I don't know how to do that from an image that I have on my pc xD

Gotta upload the image to a site, like imgur, then place the url between [ I M G ] (url) [/I M G] without the spaces in img
    Last edited by Wulfburk; September 29, 2018 at 03:56 PM.

Title: The sun rises as the Romans prepare for battle!

https://imgur.com/D9H0jxr
    Last edited by Lusitanio; September 29, 2018 at 04:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast