THE END
(90BC-65BC)

Well, for some closure, a quick briefing of the ending of my campaign.

Basically after a hundred battles,starting in year 90 BC, the indian menace was destroyed, with the only remnant being one garrison in the himalayas. The Basileus Aspetos led most of the campaign, until he died in Year 75 BC. His heir, Thrasymachos, led the war to its succesful end by 65 BC.

In the process the Arche Aiakidae kingdom liberated eastern Arabia, returning the lands to the sabaean kingdom, and Baktria, returning the region to the Baktrian dynasty. Through the jungles, the mountains and the steppes, Epeiros fought against the Taksashila Empire. Aspetos died before their capital was taken, and thus he did not reach the Indus valley, as Alexandros had centuries before. Thrasymachos ended his campaign in the Himalayas, sending his armies back to the center of the empire.
In the meantime, survivors of the ptolemaic dynasty attempted to capture egypt back, and they were swiftly destroyed by one army that had remained in greece.

The 25 year campaign gave the Romans time to grow stronger, and by 65 BC it was clear that a final struggle between the Roman Empire and the Epeirote Empire was going to happen. But then EB 3.5 was released and i officially ended the game!

War Against Taksashila (warning, a lot of pics):
Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Empire

The Last Battle

All in all, the most fun i ever had in a grand strategy game.