Thread: AAA: Bug Reports / Other Issues

Benjin's Avatar Artifex

Default AAA: Bug Reports / Other Issues

There may be some things I may have missed or not had the opportunity to test and find out myself yet. So, if you guys spot anything out of the ordinary (e.g. grey textures, missing assets etc), please report it below.

Bug Report

Please add along with your bug reports:

• Detailed description of what the issue is (e.g. which AAA mod(s) you're using, which faction you were playing as, which campaign, age(s) of character(s), rank(s) of character(s), what season the campaign is experiencing etc).
    • Screenshot(s) / Video(s) showing the issue (a picture says a thousand words and really helps me identify which characters are experiencing problems).
    • List of other mods you were using at the time (ideally with download links, so I can quickly find and download them).

Thanks!

Popular Known Bugs / Other Issues

These are the following bugs or other issues that have been officially reported many times (if fixed, will display a "FIXED (version #)" tag at the start):

AAA: Roman Generals
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

• FIXED (v1.0) When using other mods that affect vanilla shields (e.g. Divide et Impera), the Roman shield(s) for the "Marian / Imperial" uniform art sets might occasionally display a grey shield.
    • FIXED (v1.0) Roman characters don't have enough hair variations.

AAA: Rise of the Republic Generals

• FIXED (v0.9): Desync between the Roman General and Politician appearances - different heads + hair.

AAA: Greek Generals

• When using other mods that affect vanilla shields (e.g. Divide et Impera), the Greek shield(s) might occasionally display a grey shield.

Last edited by Benjin; December 18, 2019 at 09:40 AM.
    3D ARTIST (MODELS/TEXTURES), ANIMATOR, RIGGER

Default Re: Bug Reports

Macedon general having see through torso. Using DeI and a personal hellenic submod.

Another thing I noticed, the Phrygian helmet the lower level Macedonian generals wear sometimes has the back of the general's head sticking out of it, a bit of clipping (you can partially see it in the previous post).

Benjin's Avatar Artifex

Hey Falco, thanks for reports - I was aware of these two issues and will be fixing them soon.

By the way, how did you not experience the grey shield bug when using AAA Generals with DeI? What other mods were you using on top of it?
    3D ARTIST (MODELS/TEXTURES), ANIMATOR, RIGGER

how did you not experience the grey shield bug when using AAA Generals with DeI?
    I came here looking for a solution to this very problem, is there one?