♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar BEARDED MODERATION

Default Re: Alternate Modding Staff Proposal

Support.

Van Zandt's Avatar pulvis et umbra
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Moved to Vote ......

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!
    Citizen

Link to the poll thread would be good thou
    Last edited by SharpEyed; September 04, 2018 at 03:55 PM.
    Under the proud patronage of mighty Emperor M

PikeStance's Avatar ⚜️ Omnipresent ⚜️
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Caligula_ View Post
    Since Pike's proposal isn't going anywhere, .....

[FIELDSET]The Role of Modding StaffPersonally, PikeStances' proposal would have made Modding Staff an administrative paper-work body. My proposal is that they be more hands on.
    My absence was untimely, but the proposal is going somewhere. My commitment to helping this site reclaim its form pace within the larger Total War community is undaunted.
    My proposal is not administrative, but interpersonal. Each staff member works with the modders themselves. Any administrative aspect of the role is simply to assist in that endeavor. Most of the proposed roles are already part of my proposal and the ones that are not have been rejected, thus their exclusion.

edit: I just noticed the "second page" is not included which was the excluded proposal.
    Last edited by PikeStance; September 06, 2018 at 07:58 PM.
    MODDERS WANTED | MY PATRONAGES
    Imperial Splendour is looking for Modders and Researchers. SEE AD HERE
    If interested, contact PikeStance(Mod Leader/Manager) or Quintus Hortensius Hortalus (Mod leader /Lead Artist)

Under the Patronage of Omnipotent- Q | Member of the House of Wild Bill Kelso
    Patron of
    _Tataros_
    | Magister Militum Flavius Aetius | Alwyn | Lord Oda Nobunaga | Massive_attack |
    Proposed the Following for PHALERA: Mangalore & sumskilz | OPIFEX: wangrin, z3n, and Swiss Halberdier

Honourable Society of Silly Old Duffers | House of Noble Discourse

Van Zandt's Avatar pulvis et umbra
    Citizen

Blog Entries

The poll has closed - decision approved.

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Gigantus's Avatar The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Modding Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Decision] Alternate Modding Staff Proposal

A work group has been formed with me as leader a few days ago to establish rules and procedures and to lay the ground work for the modding staff. There is no time table when the group will conclude and the actual modding staff will be in place - as the staff will have (limited) moderation capabilities that occasionally overlap with the boys and girls in blue care will have to be taken to establish a set of rules to prevent confusion and communication issues.
    As part of establishing procedures a number of smaller projects, either publicly discussed, brought up by the workgroup or from my 'stuff I wanted to do but never got around to it' list will be carried out. So far the game forum index has been shrunk and the download section is being reviewed (invalid links, spam etc), a project is underway to review the registry and link it to the WC Wiki. Hopefully by middle to end October everything is in place to start recruiting and training the official modding staff.
    No further progress reports will be posted here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12