Hi guys. The mod works well for me but I have a CTD at about every other battle, usually close to the end but it happened quite in the midst of the battles sometimes. I hear a trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr then it exits without error message (and luckily the sound loop stops as well). But other times the battles end fine and there are no other concerns.
I wish you guys could help me. I even tried setting the CPU affinity to just one of my cores. I thought it's working but after 3 or 4 battles it happened again (like 30 seconds or 1-2 minutes away from the victory screen).

I'm not very sure but I think it happens in sieges most of the time (but then I rarely had any other type of battle with my save except defeating rebels so I can't tell).

I installed the 1.31c Alex version. I'm on Windows 10 FRESH INSTALL and it's installed on a new SSD and I've played the mod before on an older build. Please guys help! Now it CTDd in the same battle twice and I got a little mad cause it's not so easy to win on VH/VH (especially with a crappy general).