Thread: Problem changing Sashimono (faction_banners) colors

Default Problem changing Sashimono (faction_banners) colors

I'm having trouble changing the colors of some of the banners in the faction_banners table. Instead of the colors I changed showing up in-game, parts of the banner, or even all of it, are in completely different colors. I'm not sure why these specific factions' banners aren't working while the banners of the other factions I changed appear as intended in-game.

Here are the factions I'm having problems with and images showing the difference (the sashimono should be closer in color to the larger banners in the background):

Chosokabe
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Mori

Oda

Shimazu

Tokugawa

Uesugi

Default Re: Problem changing Sashimono (faction_banners) colors

I think the waving flags are find in the flags, while the mons, are find in variant models. You need to add a color mask overlay map also. See that the symbol white is and the color mask red. I know that the faction_banners" are a bit confusing. The primary and tertiary colors are the same. So if you want that your symbol (mon) is white than primary R, G, B and Tertiary R, G, B are 255, 255, 255. And if you want the main flag black for example, than the secondary R, G, B = 0, 0, 0. Can be also the way around. Don't remember that much.

Default Re: Problem changing Sashimono (faction_banners) colors

I figured it out, it seems the faction_banners table goes in order of BGR instead of RGB like the other tables. Guess that explains why most of the messed up colors had a blue tint. Thanks for the response!