Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD: Virtual Points System] VPS_Alpha_01 [upd: dec.01/19]

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [SUBMOD: Fides Populi (your people's trust)] - beta_03 version for DeI 123.e - aug.10/18 - TESTERS APPRECIATED!

Yeah, hope someday something will be seriously done, but now I'm completely drunk from yesterday night to be able to talk about that

Sonny WiFiHr's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [SUBMOD: Fides Populi (your people's trust)] - beta_03 version for DeI 123.e - aug.10/18 - TESTERS APPRECIATED!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a7unj7...a_03.pack/file

Here is my version. Halved almost all penalties and buffs because war declaration will cost 100 trust.
    Joining war is not affected. Had to cut numbers because player could have massive rebellions and plagues (if he (me) forget about FPop) . Not sure how plagues works. Keeping high numbers is really hard to follow when you hit End Turn Button.

100 can slip out of control , had tried 50 but it is easy to counter. Agents and diplomacy will add normal numbers of trust (did not change them - need late game for that)
    If you find odd numbers - they are probably mistakes or my blindness

Had one run with 6 plagues on map (not in my provinces) so this mod do not affect AI in any way. I had -6 squalor and did not get any
    Last edited by Sonny WiFiHr; September 13, 2018 at 05:15 PM.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    Yeah, hope someday something will be seriously done, but now I'm completely drunk from yesterday night to be able to talk about that
    We don't promote heavy drinking in our Forums buddy.

Patrician

Yeah, late to tell me that boss after my weekend in serbia for a 3 day marriage

@ sonny: good, I'll check that

Sonny WiFiHr's Avatar Campidoctor

You should - I will hit 0 trust in 20 turns

Patrician

^ Sure!

For people that have seen this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Traits-System
    we know that an ovehaul of the trait system is coming out, and that's one of the reason FP is still on beta and I wanted to change those things about military/statesman for character.
    Working on FP (or whatever the name will be) will be reconsidered soon. Hope to have a definitive version before 2019. We'll see.
    Please people, continue to give feedbacks and ideas 'cause they are essential.

EDIT: put Sonny WiFiHr's version into OP
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; September 17, 2018 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny WiFiHr View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/a7unj7...a_03.pack/file

Here is my version. Halved almost all penalties and buffs because war declaration will cost 100 trust.
    I noticed that previous version had war declaration cost 10. Jumping to 100 isn't too much ? BTW, starting trust number base is 500 (local trust = 500), yes ?

put Sonny WiFiHr's version into OP
    Done. Sorry for the late reply. I haven't see it earlier.

Patrician

oh well, my mistake, i should have written: i've put Sonny WiFiHr's version into OP

oh well, my mistake, i should have written: i've put Sonny WiFiHr's version into OP
    No problem.

Hi guys just wanted to tell you that this submod looks really promising, it can add so much depth to the game ! Thank you for your work !
    Do you think that the submod is playable in its current state with DeI + Alternative Economy submod ? I hope that you’ll keep working on Fides Populi after the release of the Trait System, cause this is looking amazing

Patrician

yes it's playable with AE, values are low so they don't affect too much the game and that was intended since it's incomplete, and before completing it I prefer to overhaul it (avoiding so a double work)
    yes, submod will be absolutely reworked, actually i'm modding other things now. After finishing those moddings i'll dedicate myself (with help from other people) to FP

It's very promising the least. I really like such micro additions.

Patrician

Next aim is to transform micro into supermicro

Next aim is to transform micro into supermicro
    Next thing is making Rome 2 similar to Paradox's Imperator

Patrician

Passed a lot of time since I played a couple of campaigns with CK2, but I found it too cold to be personally appealing.
    Well, anyway, this is a big world.

Passed a lot of time since I played a couple of campaigns with CK2, but I found it too cold to be personally appealing.
    Well, anyway, this is a big world.
    Probably unmodded though. Could you stand Rome 2 Vanilla ?
    Plus Imperator would be a combo of most Paradox titles so far, hence the excitement. Anyway yeah each to his own.

Patrician

Just passing by...
    I've started working on this again and made some tests for the various trust splits.
    When I'll be in a more advanced stage (and verified every feasibility), I'll open a new thread with a full description of the future intentions.

Jake is going to win both Most Improved and Most Valuable Player of the year awards. And he was not even drafted in a first round.

Patrician

Yeah, I have the ambition to raise my 10 testudo users to 12, at least.