Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD: Virtual Points System] VPS_Alpha_01 [upd: dec.01/19]

Default Re: [SUBMOD: Fides Populi (your people's trust)] - beta_03 version for DeI 123.d - aug.10/18 - TESTERS APPRECIATED!

That's a good question. The question that I ask myself is that of a particular unit. If there were awards for units, actually, this has nothing to do with loyalty but rather with military and statesman I think. Phalarra would certainly not be wrong.

The awards a general is currently receiving, what are they based on? Also on won fights? I do not have such a good overview yet.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [SUBMOD: Fides Populi (your people's trust)] - beta_03 version for DeI 123.d - aug.10/18 - TESTERS APPRECIATED!

Neither do I at this moment.

I'm in a planning phase, wanna decide every feature and then go to see how to adapt (or rewrite) people trust.

Ah ok. The problem will be to couple political and military success, I suppose. Since DEI does not have "elections" in the sense (Cursus Honorum), it would only be about military success, I suppose. Phalarar, coronae and lances would fit. Would actually be more sensible.

Whereby the following honors would be more suitable for a general:
    Corona triumphalis
    Corona ovalis
    Hasta pura
    Last edited by Sedulus; August 14, 2018 at 11:38 AM.

Hi Jake,

But why you give recruitment cost a negative one of -10 to level 1 of prime trust (in fact a mistrust)? instead a positive ? Peoples don't get to enlist in a mistrusted character force....I think.
    Also what's the difference between a +12 or a 0.4 at rom_force_campaign_mod_replenishment_rate ?

Patrician

^ level 1 (prime_trust_1) is the worst, lvl 6 is medium, lvl 7 is the first "positive", lvl 11 is best.
    the difference between 12 and 0,4 is a % difference, so there is a big difference.

Sonny WiFiHr's Avatar Campidoctor

They cheat on wages -10% . They are scum . Every government do that including yours today (inflation). In this case they add more lead to silver (i think that was lead in that time).
    Inflation.

Patrician

^ Well at that time there weren't neither contracts nor workers unions, so you got what they gave and they gave what they decided to give trying to keep away from ribellions.
    The rest was up to you to take.
    More or less.

Let's focus on in-game things and keep history (that is mostly fake and re-elaborated) as a conceptual guide for a common sense understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    ^ level 1 (prime_trust_1) is the worst, lvl 6 is medium, lvl 7 is the first "positive", lvl 11 is best.
    the difference between 12 and 0,4 is a % difference, so there is a big difference.
    I don't understand this big difference. Could you elaborate a little more please ?

Patrician

^ if 12, your replnishment will be 12% better
    if 0,4, your replnishment will be 0,4% better

If they are not % based, it means they affect a specific number from where replenishment comes.
    Nevre investgate that thing

Names in game do not show trust level 1-11 (it is script code for testers to better understand).
    You will have bad , neutral and good relation - that's all
    Bonuses are low for now - you do not even have to check relations , they tent to have limited impact on play.
    Difference between bad and good are noticeable but you will be in the middle when you start game.

They are showed in imperium level tab hover over icons to see what you are getting

I think that replenish is less than or equal to 1% .

@ Jake
    Had three rebellions in same time. Triggered some events but did not lose reputation.
    They should impact trust
    Last edited by Sonny WiFiHr; August 16, 2018 at 01:06 PM.

Patrician

^ yes they should indeed, thx for reporting.

^ if 12, your replnishment will be 12% better
    if 0,4, your replnishment will be 0,4% better

If they are not % based, it means they affect a specific number from where replenishment comes.
    Nevre investgate that thing
    So, what's your point with the 0.4% replenishment ? It's too little to be considered. 12% is something else.

Patrician

^ 'cause replenishment was "bugged" due to a an effect that has been erased from people trust in latest version.
    Effects and values are still to be decided, it's a W.I.P.

I have a little question. The decoration list, how do I have to understand that? Are these any qualities that the general gets? And what does Fly`s Touch tell me? I can not do much with it as a German. Sorry.

If I remember correctly they just tell you what the general has done and provide popularity for the character. Fly medal is applied to a general which has fought more offensive battles than defensive ones (multiplied by some values) while also having fought at least 5 defensive battles.

Besides, has any of you updated the game to patch 20 (rise of the republic)? Since the end of the Ancestral Beta this mod has stopped working for me, so I'm wondering if the updated made something incompatible

Ah, thanks, good to know. It was just for my translation that I know what to think about it.
    So for me, the mod still seems to run the new patch. All is well!

Patrician

Yeah, there are many things to understand and change about prime's mod still, I'm gonna open a new thread (I'll need more than the OP post, I fear, in the future) with a detailed description of what, imo, is the better choice to work on.
    Think we should discuss it together and check factibility before beginning to mod it properly.
    In an organised way.

@ivanpera: There is nothing that should be incompatible, at least not for me.
    Have you tried saving the pack with another name?
    Did you enable mods in game options?
    Do you drink orange juice first thing in the morning?

According to patch notes . There is nothing important in patch.
    Did download it yesterday . Had Steam offline but other game switched it on. Will see but it is there (test run after patch).
    Steam can eat mods . All my mods are in data file. Using script method (mod manager 2.0 from total war forum). 3.0 will start steam and ruin half of my games (not just Rome 2).

Getting big bonuses from heroic V. Normal victory is to low (can't notice it). More "testing " is needed because can't tell how big it was
    Last edited by Sonny WiFiHr; August 17, 2018 at 11:03 AM.

^ 'cause replenishment was "bugged" due to a an effect that has been erased from people trust in latest version.
    Effects and values are still to be decided, it's a W.I.P.
    What specific effect do you talking about ? You mean latest version of original peoples trust or your Fides populi ?
    Also one more question if you don't mind, PFM see the new db tables as the female_character_culture_details_tables but are in red and can't see inside. Is any new schema for PFM to resolve this issue ? Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by leonardusius; August 18, 2018 at 04:37 AM.

Patrician

I can't remember now about that replenishment effect, i'll check and report.

female_character_culture_details_tables for me is fine,
    check here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-Thread/page5
    open master_schema with some browser, copy and paste Dresden's update at the very bottom before /schema, if I remember correctly.
    Do a backup of master_schema btw