Thread: Larger Battle maps

Default Larger Battle maps

I tweaked the size of the battle maps. This is beta and is only compatible for land and navy battles (not yet siege battles!). The first beta is 1v1 ONLY. I will gradually update this to add more player options.
    Both for single player and multiplayer (need to be tested for multiplayer, so any feedback is welcome).

Info about the land battle map: Vanilla size is "0.6 km by 0.2 km" => changed to "2km by 2km".
    Info about the naval battle map: Vanilla size is "0.8 km by 0.35km" => changed to "2.5km by 2.5km".
    Except "Sea of Japan" map. It had the large size already assigned. "River Town" map has not been changed yet!

This is only for custom battles! I didn't change it yet for the campaign (that one is a bit more complicated).
    This is compatible for every mod and vanilla game.

Cloud: Download or Mediafire: Download
    Add the "enlarged_battle_maps.pack" in your Shogun 2 data folder (Usually found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War SHOGUN 2\data)
    Run the game and activate with modmanager. Enjoy!
    Last edited by izzi; August 01, 2018 at 09:57 AM.

Default Re: Larger Battle maps

Oh, so that's why every time I fought a battle in campaign really far from land it was large. Also, anyone wants to test multiplayer with me? By the way, link doesn't work for me.
    Last edited by Palaiogos; August 01, 2018 at 08:48 AM.

EDIT: I added a mediafire link if the cloud version doesn't work.

This is awesome! If this is possible to implement into the campaign and you plan to do that, i cant wait for it!

Quote Originally Posted by bummkanone View Post
    This is awesome! If this is possible to implement into the campaign and you plan to do that, i cant wait for it!
    That is the plan indeed.