Thread: Need some help

Default Need some help

hello here. I would like to know, if there is english manual somewhere arround. IMO the ingame guidance on several things is not efficient enough. For example some buildings, which do not have any requirements or i have already reached them, can not still be constructed I would like to lend a money, i have royal banker merchant, but do not have and can not build any level of bank. I have tried to move banker into capital for it = no changes. I would like to call jihad as i am playing as Abbasid, i have already Mufti with piety beyond scale, still, it states that i do not have pious enough priest.

i would like also fire up script info messages again, just for check, i can not or i don't know how.

Anyway, great mod. I think it would be good if AI could spare some money for buying ships, also i would to see more activity with priests and other agents, but whatever

Default Re: Need some help

Thank you very much, appreciated. 60 views, no one knows, noone bother.

I would like to help you but I have the same problems. This mod is great for me because of historical background of the characters, beatuful landscape and music.
    This issues that you mentioned are well known for me but there is not much to do unfortunately. I think Jihad is locked for 100 turns or something like that, it is
    possible to edit some text files with Notepad+, maybe you should look on download topic (5-6 last pages have some answers).
    There is however latest patch but it's in Italian.

i have tried translate the parts of manual that interest me via translator, but absolutely no other information compared to ingame info. that is little sad considered how much is it in game.

Also what purpose are having hangman/inquisitor and damsel recruited from city. i thought they should be agents, but instead i recruit a unit with 10 ,,soldiers'' and a game crashes before battle everytime i have them in army.

Hangman is used if you want to kill your own general, and damsel is royal lady that you can marry to an unmarried general. They are unusuable in the army.

A unit with name Hangman/Inquisitor, which i got from quest is a unit, not an agent, which can not do anything. Just causing crash if present in the army. Damsel looks pretty same when i look in unit description. It is ,,unit'' like figure with 0 stats having 10 soldiers in a unit. Probably also useless and causing crash.

Select damsel and right click on unmarried general, also select hangman and right click on any person that you want dead and they will be on their way.
    Don't even try to put them in the army.

OMG. Yes, Hangman from castle is an agent who does what he is intended to do. But city recruited hangman/inquisitor is a useless unit causing crashes. And when i look into Damsel detail description i do not even bother recruit her, because i see the same unit!!!! not an agent, like hangman/inquisitor is. I am playing as Abbasid, don't know how it goes with other cultured factions.

Edit. Ok Ok appologize Those two agents work. Just wonder, when i got 3 hangmans for finishing quest, those were units causing CTDs. But those recruited from cities works well, they just have a bad unit card placement(between units) and description + stats like unit.

So, the last thing i didn't manage to do yet is call jihad and take a loan. I give up on loans, because it is senseless lurking with royal merchant while loosing pretty money. For jihad, its over 100 turns and i have mufti but he doesn't have full piety yet.
    Last edited by Maroslav; August 06, 2018 at 07:06 AM.