Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: .

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Heirs of Elendil

i canot play battles
    game crashes at any try!

I autoresolved and later i could play battles!
    Now can someone tell me what do i have to do in rohan?
    I got 2 units of some rohan cav but no target
    Do i have to fight or just go to imladris?
    Last edited by PavleSubich; September 17, 2018 at 10:57 PM.

@KageAsashin - the armor upgrade sequences for ND are already finished in V 1.0. The patch is almost entire concerned with fixing scripts. Although there are a couple armor upgrades present in the patch (for example the Rhudaur Pikemen), the only major concern at this time is the One Ring script.

@PavleSubich - Aragorn must return to Imladris. Be aware that the Rohan portion of that script is not working correctly in V 1.0.

Thanks <3

I think it crashed for me cuz of those dwarven travler mercanerie unit!
    I removed it and i could figh the ext battle
    Now i dont remeber what generals do i have to move amon sul in that script.

@PavleSubich - If the game is crashing because of a specific unit, it should show up in the log file. Halbarad, Aerenia, and Coruven must be present in the Weather Hills region for the Ranger Council script to progress.

I thought so. Little bit sad that rhudaur didn't get nearly as much attention as cardolan, considering their black dunedain armour could've been expanded on, but what's already there is certainly pretty good.

@KageAsashin - We are planning on having more uniform armor upgrades for Rhudaur (using the existing theme) in future versions, but for now, we are basically focusing all efforts on the ring script.

Better planned than not happening at all. Also, while still on the topic of skins, do you know that bdru_cardolan's arms are incorrectly sized? I downloaded the submod purely for the skins because of the warning that the submod was unstable currently and spent a couple hours model swapping to improve on vanilla dac, and there I noticed the little discrepancy compared to dunedain_elite, the closest existing skin comparable

Hey brother, just logged in to say thanks for the mod, really looking forward for 1.1, keep it up dude.

@KageAsashin - I don't know what bdru_cardolan is. Could you tell me which unit this is for?

The mesh name for the middle skin is brdu_cardolan, found in HE_Units.
    Last edited by xXKageAsashinXx; September 18, 2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: bdru to brdu

I am pleased to announce that thanks to the tireless efforts of our playtesters, the One Ring destruction bug has been identified and eradicated! This was the last item holding up the release of V 1.1 which fixes all of the major scripts and offers several pages worth of change log for other minor issues as well. With that taken care of, we will take the rest of the week to do a final round of playtesting and, barring extenuating circumstances which we do not envision at this time, we will be releasing V 1.1 to the public on Friday 21/9/18. Thank you guys for your continued support of the project and I look forward to sharing the patch with you soon!

@KageAsashin - the arms look normal to me in the picture.

It's not easy to see unless you're as zoomed in as you can go for idle animations. It's more apparent when they're in combat, during the times when one would be incentivized to watch their cool unit closely. In milkshape with hard facing you can see that the shoulder down to the elbow is much larger than the elbow to the wrist. On top of that, the arm plates don't hug the arm, but instead hover above the arm. I don't have confidence I can get a good enough picture to show you, though I will try if you want me to. I suggest getting the blademasters in custom and watching them intently to see what I'm talking about.

Also, congratulations on smoothing out that script wrinkle.

May I ask at what time today version 1.1 will be downloadable?

yes and if it will be compatible with old saves
    im on turn 110 and cant go further cuz CTD
    i loaded a save 3 turns before and replayed 3 turns and i still cant get further

There is a crash on the custom battle setup when trying to see N. Dunedain units

Version 1.1 of this submod is now available. It resolves all of the major script related issues. A full change log has been added to the first page. Please report all bugs and suggestions on Discord: https://discord.gg/kNAUqSY

@PavleSubich - I would guess that is due to the Vale's last stand army, an issue which has been fixed in V 1.1.

@ryanc522 - You cannot set the era to All in a custom battle that involves the Northern Dunedain as this will crash the game. However, setting it to Late will show the full ND roster as intended.

Thanks right on time LOL
    Imagine that
    I hope i dont have to play from the begining cuz angmar is so hard to beat even if u take their capital in the start!

Noup 1.1 and still crushing after turn 110
    Last edited by PavleSubich; September 21, 2018 at 05:55 PM.

I somehow failed the Aragorn questline very early on and I didn't realize that I needed to complete it for the Reunited Kingdom. Is there any way to force complete it with the console? Or to get the event to trigger to unite them?

YuriVII's Avatar Primicerius

Dead Aragorn (is he dead?) means no Arnor which means no RK.