Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: [SUBMOD] Heirs of Elendil

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Heirs of Elendil

Yeah... is there a way to reforge Arnor without an independent Bree OR is there a way for Bree-Land to re-emerge or for me to spawn them through console? Enedwaith steamrolled Bree and apparently killed every single one of their heirs. The faction just collapsed into rebel settlements when I was THIS close to reforming Arnor.

@Rectunator - I believe I already answered you on Discord, but just to reiterate for everyone else: please save sequentially. I recommend saving every turn as the last digit of the turn number. This way, you can go back in time 9 turns in case something like this happens. The particular issue of Bree dying does not exist in the next version of the mod, but nonetheless, many scripts involve conditions that can't be fulfilled once failed. Your only recourse in these cases is to revert to an earlier save.

Quote Originally Posted by Rectunator View Post
    Yeah... is there a way to reforge Arnor without an independent Bree OR is there a way for Bree-Land to re-emerge or for me to spawn them through console? Enedwaith steamrolled Bree and apparently killed every single one of their heirs. The faction just collapsed into rebel settlements when I was THIS close to reforming Arnor.
    You can also go into the export desc buildings file in the data folder and remove the event counters for the units you want for ND...I do this if I want to experience cool units that are blocked behind scripts. The EDB is save game compatible so you can change recruitment options in the middle of a campaign.

Progress Update #4 for HE V2.0 is now live on ModDB. This is an overview of the work that's been happening on the mod over summer 2019. It includes a list of major items that are unlikely to be ported from DAC V3 as well as our remaining to-do list.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/heirs-of-...gress-update-4

Hi !

I have a few question I couldn't find the answer in the last 6 pages I read...

1) Is this mod already for v 3.0 DAC or still for the 2.2 version ?
    2) Does Bree has the option of forming Cardolan if played by the player ? it would make a second numenorian kingdom in the north, that isn't mostly numenorian (and there are numenorian rangers protecting the shire on his south east side), and that could take over North Dunedain role if they are overwhelmed. I just like the idea of starting with crappy militia and refounding an old Kingdom with large cities, strongholds and a real army ^^.

Thank you for your time !

@Mudalys

1) No. HE 1.3 requires DAC 2.2. The next version HE 2.0 will be compatible with DAC V3.

2) No. Bree does not have anything special in this submod. In 2.0, we have recombined Bree and ND into the "Edain of Eriador" which, as you have suggested, is truly capable of reforming Arnor or Cardolan whereas Bree and the rangers independently could not.

@Callistonian

Thank you for responding !

So... when will it be out ?

I wish I knew. Now that I have my new PC setup I should be able to record some (legit quality) progress videos for you guys soon.