Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: .

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Heirs of Elendil

@Shroomicide - guild_masons_guild was not cut by HE. I just checked DAC 2.2's export_descr_guilds file and it is not present there either. Nor is this a file that is regenerated. I'm confused as to where you got a file that still has guild_masons_guild listed. I can only guess that it's from an older version of DAC but if your 2.2 installation was working fine, I don't know what to tell you. You could check the edit date on the file and if it's earlier than July of this year then at least you'll know it wasn't me.

Drevlianin's Avatar Libertus

I try it, but it doesn't help.
    My play for Lindon ends at 24 turn because of fatal error. I tried ten times, but...

I begin new for Rhun.
    And meet big amount of enemies beside Lest. Oh!!! It mades game more difficult but more interesting. 24 turn and no one errors till.

sorry, new game for Dorwinion, of course, not for Rhun

@Drevlianin - There are many things that can cause a fatal error. If you link to your log file (right after the crash) I may be able to help. Although sometimes the game just crashes at turn ends which is why I recommend that people save each turn as the last digit of the turn number so the campaign isn't lost. As for Tol Fuin, I've fixed the culture issue but it remains to be seen if that region will survive into the next version of the mod (it is unlikely).

Thank you for your willingness to help.
    But I already overwrite Lindon's save by new game for Dorwinion. Idea with Rhun army beside

I like very much your idea about Tol Fuin settlement. It was one of key reasons to try your mod. I will mourn if this place dissapear =(

Arghhhh.... I hate that I cannot edit my posts.

Idea with Rhun army beside Dorwinion's southern borders is great!

Well, tried it finally, hard to find time these days for playing >>

The good:
    Loved the Aragorn shenanigans when you start campaign and also the decision which to "unite" first. ND was always fun campaign, cause you get to play with more then "standard" rooster. Joining scripts works really well, didn't saw anything wrong and economy isn't that messed up. Quite enjoyed my play-through as ND!

The bad:
    Now you could just create some custom generals, instead of getting all of them (mainly noticed from Bree) as i got ~15 generals, i already could train so many in towns (maybe nerf it down a bit). Recruiting has some issues, needs a check up and a solid polish. Building such as better barrack for ND still needs UI, also higher culture % requirements of units.

Didn't experience any instability of submod, turn ~130ish no crash, with quite a cheat spree ^^. Hope you guys will polish and convert this to 2.3 or whatever DaC is calling next version.

A REAL GOOD WORK GUYS!!!

100 turns for Dorwinion
    no one crash
    great!

@TechnSVN - I'm glad you enjoyed the mod. Which barracks level is missing UI? Do you have the building name for "better barrack"?

Sure i do, i still have campaign saved up. I can upload it if you want.

Missing UI is for Arnorian Barracks.
    Missing recruiting from Dunedain Camp (Bree) and Sackville (Shire).

Thanks so much. Looks like I just forgot to include the UI in the upload. I would guess that units aren't supposed to be able to be trained from Dunedain Camp at Bree or in the Shire, however, I'm not going to worry about that as it has been completely changed in the next version.

Dorwinion. Turn 278.
    Error when Dwarfes of Khazad-dum try to take my stronghold Edraicharn. Five times in a row.
    How I can see log to show you?

Go to your install folder, not of the mod, but of the game!
    You will see folder called logs, inside should be system.log file. Thats it.

For me using disc version its like D:\Medieval 2 Total War\logs\system.log

does anything happen if u reunite arthedain or rhudaur? because if i press Z i still have the mission to reunite arthedain and cant build any arthedain unit, round 80 all regions conquered and halbarad still alive

two fatal error logs

1st for Dorwinion
    2nd for WR

drwn.txtwr.txt

@TechnSVN, thank You!

@Nathaniol, Fornost Erain upgraded? I had 0 issues uniting Arthedain. Script says it all.

yes deadmans dike is fornost. yes script says all, but nothing happens

Laetus

@Callistonian I'm honestly not sure either! I checked the edit dates on export_descr_guilds and export_descr_buildings, and they are indeed March edits; so at least you're not the culprit! By the way, thanks for all your hard work! I look forward to your future development!