Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 82324252627282930313233

Thread: [Dagor Silmarillion - Third Age] Dagor Ennor - War of the Dragons

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Dagor Silmarillion - Third Age] Dagor Ennor - War of the Dragons

Sent save to Dragon on Discord

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Ok, I dont think is much point to continue fighting... it is clear that eventhough its hard for you guys to advance, I cant have enough manpower to keep crushing your legions in long run, there are too many stacks around (plus Mordor keeps attacking only me...).... so I think its time for the dwarves to surrender... ultimately, I dont really have time for this right now... at other times, I would have perhaps tried a few more turns for fun, if I had time... Nonethless, its not this time... so unless Melon or somebody wants to play dwarves for a few more turns, we can probably call this GG

GG then

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

I concur. GG

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gaming Emeritus

If this the decisions I will conclude this hotseat and congratulate to all those that played and stuck around to the end.