Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 52021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: [Dagor Silmarillion - Third Age] Dagor Ennor - War of the Dragons

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [Dagor Silmarillion - Third Age] Dagor Ennor - War of the Dragons

Who will take Dale? As this is the main red flag for jadli
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Well Dragon can keep subbing it, if all the other admin factions are no more...

Do u play both dwarves?

Gaming Emeritus

See the OP...

Really? Thought u were subbing xD
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

My last plan is/was, if the forces of the elves remain around the black gate with the orc ones, the avari will show up to help out to breach the black gate, then besiege the rest of mordor inside and then it would turn in an FFA. The avari would retreat back to their own lands and I guess the orcs aswell.
    If the major concessus is, that just get rid of the last remains of the "planned story" and just turn it into a normal humans and elves, vs dwarves or a normal free for all, I will oblige.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Quote Originally Posted by General Dragon. View Post
    My last plan is/was, if the forces of the elves remain around the black gate with the orc ones, the avari will show up to help out to breach the black gate, then besiege the rest of mordor inside and then it would turn in an FFA. The avari would retreat back to their own lands and I guess the orcs aswell.
    If the major concessus is, that just get rid of the last remains of the "planned story" and just turn it into a normal humans and elves, vs dwarves or a normal free for all, I will oblige.
    I would prefer to skip the story and go for a FFA right away.

Gaming Emeritus

well, seems nobody changed their mind...

While it sounds nice, it would probably take way too long at this pace

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Last edited by Captain Melon; June 04, 2022 at 11:37 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adanedhel's Avatar Campidoctor

I don't really care for the Mordor ending plot. We can skip that if others agree.

Gaming Emeritus

uhm, bump?

Gaming Emeritus

SE subbed, Galadhrim up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/5fzg6p

https://imgur.com/DpfF6YX

So we are skipping the rest of the stuff, so all of you are free to do, as you decide, though I assume it will be still the dwarves vs the rest of the men and elves. As for the admin factions I think they should remain under my control, just to ensure, the ai doesn't go full on random rampage, unless you guys have anything to say about it.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by General Dragon. View Post
    SE subbed, Galadhrim up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/5fzg6p

https://imgur.com/DpfF6YX

So we are skipping the rest of the stuff, so all of you are free to do, as you decide, though I assume it will be still the dwarves vs the rest of the men and elves. As for the admin factions I think they should remain under my control, just to ensure, the ai doesn't go full on random rampage, unless you guys have anything to say about it.
    Nice, but I think it would be better to just turn them AI, so that HS can go faster? The AI cant reallistically hurt us much, and little raid there and then could be kind of fun... Or you could just kill them via "surrender_regions" command.

Anyway, what have you done with the Orcs of Misty Mountains?

Adanedhel's Avatar Campidoctor

Gaming Emeritus

I thought you turned this faction AI/dead Dragon?
    Last edited by Jadli; June 23, 2022 at 02:12 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

Gaming Emeritus

the rebels up https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Rebels_49.sav

The mighty king of Silvan Elves defeated by king Lofar the Tyrant, as he dared to attack our brothers of Erebor... also defeated the defeated dale armies from last turn

PICS

Gaming Emeritus

Jadli posted wrong save, so had to wait an extra little before doing it. Erebor up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/xp9r31

https://imgur.com/a/QOjrIM6

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Uploaded with ImageShack.us