Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 621222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: [Dagor Silmarillion - Third Age] Dagor Ennor - War of the Dragons

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [Dagor Silmarillion - Third Age] Dagor Ennor - War of the Dragons

Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

Adanedhel's Avatar Campidoctor

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Adanedhel's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi guys! I'm really sad to say this, but I'm quitting hotseating, possibly for good. I've been doing poorly when it comes to playing on time, even though I'm playing only in two hotseats now. This is due to less available time and, well, less interest lately. The nail to the coffin, however, is me changing my PC (I'm writting this on my new gear). I really can't see myself going through the hassle of installing all the components to play this game now.

I really enjoyed my time hotseating and especially in the first couple of years I was absolutely fascinated by these game modes. It will always be a great memory, I started when I was in college. I remember joining at the very same time as Dragon and Jadli. Do you guys remember the first hotseats we played togeter/against each other in TA? Jadli, you played Gondor, I was Dale and I was up against Viking as Rhun. We lost pretty hard, but it was a blast! xD Damn, those were some good times, making my first steps in hotseating. Had a great time playing with you Dragon, as well in various games, Tag Tournament, etc, as well as with Chieftain, Joe, and others. Sorry for the long post, started to reminisce. For now it will be all from me. Wish you all the best!

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Ah, another great loss... was great to have you around

Rebels up! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Rebels_57.sav

Defeated a ballista north of Dorvinion and ambushing 2 units west of Kugavod

Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gaming Emeritus

SE subbed, Galadhrim up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/3vd0e0

Gaming Emeritus

Gaming Emeritus

sorry for the delay...Rebels up! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Rebels_58.sav

Took out another Dale army in Grasgaged, as well as another fleet!

PICS

Gaming Emeritus

Erebor up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/nkuiv5

The men of dale will continue to resist, the tyrannical dwarves.
    https://imgur.com/a/NzcgGZ1

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gaming Emeritus

Gaming Emeritus

Gaming Emeritus

Rebels up https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Rebels_59.sav

a mighty Lorien army led by Haldir defeated, Kugavod retaken PICS

Dwarwen AR

Gaming Emeritus

indeed