Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dagor Silmarillion - First Age] Quenta Silmarillion (Roleplay Hotseat)

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [Dagor Silmarillion - First Age] Quenta Silmarillion (Roleplay Hotseat)

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: [Dagor Silmarillion - First Age] Quenta Silmarillion (Roleplay Hotseat)

https://discord.com/channels/4102036...55093857730570
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...edeloth_33.sav

The Elven warrios had an active turn
    First, they hid in the trees last turn, and attacked some orcs, with the support of an adoption from the city nearby, they easily won the battle and even had a new warrior prove himself to become a leader.

After that, and with the help of a spy, the attacked the city lightly defended and with no spy defending it. For this, they had to call the aid of the elven that were on campaigns in the north. especially due to the fact that the city was reinforced with the remaining of the defeated army

They also had to bribe some orcs in the way, to stop any future seiges

Elsewhere, a enemy spy was spotted and killed. some buildings were also sabotaged

Now the hard part starts. The saw the elven and men be defeated just west of the elven land. The men of beon sent messages of aid, as the balrog approached. There were 2 main armies, together and in range of the last human city. and there was a bolrog just outside the city, protecting the catapult.
    The elven leader was far, but his drillmaster ability placed his horsmen within range of the barlogs. He therefore send a captain to lead the horses into battle. Destroying the catapults and sending the weak balrog back into the recently captured city.

The captain proved himself, and send word of the defeat. A high leveled spy, with his horse for extra movement points, was withing range, and quickly entered the city which was not defended by any spy. He was bale to easily keep the gate open as the weak balrog returned to the city, that was only defended by a weak uit of orcs.
    The horsmen and the new general charged into the city, killing the balrog and taking over the city.

They know that the 2 orc armies are nearby, and they know they have little hopes of keeping the city for long. But, they hope, that this will give enough tome for the beor men to regroup and gather back their stength

In the cities of the elves, new units are being produced, but slowly the manpower is ending.
    Rumours have reached them that the elves in the west are having some headbumps, and we hope that people realize that the dark forces are getting to powerfull to stop...

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Took 2 Marach holdings

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Captain Melon; May 17, 2021 at 06:03 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Adanedhel's Avatar Campidoctor

Last edited by Adanedhel; May 28, 2021 at 12:12 PM.

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Doriath: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiWJ2Nmu_LjIvxoa...fJ5Lf?e=RIG6oY

Took a Doriath fort that I besieged last turn.
    Ulfgang suicided the last two family members in a fort near me. The armies were wiped out already, and now the faction is officially dead. Not sure what you wanted from this, since you resurrected Bór already once

The sons of Feanor decided that elimination of the forest border garrison was the way to proceed, and King Thingol responded immediately in calling all Sons of Feanor to be killed on sight, with no rights or mercy. The first to die in responce was a feanor elf diplomat that had been moving around the garrisons, and on the pretense that he was perparing for new trade within the forest. The master assassin of the forest was called back to deal with him, and one late night, during the diplomats walks around the town , he was abruptly pulled back into the depth's of the forest, away from the forest path as a rough hand was pulled over his mouth keeping him from screaming. A few days later, his souless corpse, was nailed high in the trees overlooking the newly captured sindar fort, on the southern border, in which the Sons of Feanor plotted their next move.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sons of feanor assassination.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	364931

------

In the west and east , independant captains of sindar forces were both in communication with the greater factions that dwell or moved in those areas, they co-ordinated a strike both on Cabed-en-aras in the west, before giving back Drugobel back to the house of Haldad, and in the far east,and a village was stormed using some of the elvish homeguard under advise of the Leagrim who had spies in that area. Both attacks were successful quietly attacking in the dark and ambushing their small orc or goblin garrisons from within and overwhelming them with firepower, Superior weaponry and tactics, making light-work of each garrison.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strike in the east.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	383.8 KB 
ID:	364932Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strike at cabed.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	409.8 KB 
ID:	364933

Turn to Falathrim

https://www.dropbox.com/s/48e04t27gd...im_33.sav?dl=0
    Last edited by paladinbob123; January 06, 2023 at 06:37 PM.
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I7H...ew?usp=sharing Gondolin up.

Am I supposed to delete the units that I gain through settlement transfer? I don't see anything on it in the rules, but that's normal for hotseats from what I remember. I can delete them next turn if so; the settlement they're in is not in range of any enemies and the units are not good anyways.

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Bump. Can we get someone to play the Dwarves?

Guys, i took over them since they r before my turn and basically dont have much.

BUT you guys need to let me know in discord, otherwise I WONT CHECK or will super late. i dont use twc.... i never come here. i figured something was strange and came to check .... ill play now and likely send tomorrow. but pls, the person before msg me in discord. ask the admin for my info if needed. its francisco22

Sure you can come here like once or twice a week or smth

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Sent save to Eternus on discord.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Will get this done asap, sorry for the delay.

Sorry the delay, forgot, came to see if i was up.

so last turn pics, the mountain people did littl but kill a spy they spotted

The elves recaptured the city taken (pls post future photos)by the balrogs last tun.

The also atatcked a village which will be hard to defend if under seige.

bribed some reinforcements coming

The are also unhappy to see elves fight each other....