Thread: Tiny Unit Submod ~ Small Request

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Default Tiny Unit Submod ~ Small Request

unanime5, or anyone else who can help. It's been years since i've done actual hard modding and I barely remember any of it. I was hoping you or someone else, might make a mod which allows all of the Rise of the Samurai units to be usable in custom battles. I intend, if it is possible, to pit heainkamakura period troops against yuan units for the purpose of having video with an audio narrative I'm in the early stages of making for youtube. I finally graduated from college, but for IRL reasons, I'm probably going to be broke forever. thus, I do have at least some time on my hands, and want to play around with narrative and video historical content on Youtube. If you can't help, I'll try to figure it out on my own. But I appreciate consideration. Thanks.
    EDIT

Nevermind. I think I've figured out how to do it.
    Last edited by Prince of Judah; July 17, 2018 at 03:39 PM.

Default Re: Tiny Unit Submod ~ Small Request

For the sake of everyone else, you go to the scripts folder.
    C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\scripts

That's my location. Inside is the "preferences.script" file. You want to find "campaign_unit_multiplier" and edit the number to the right of it. To half the number of men per unit, half the number that's there. To double the number of men, double it, etc...