Thread: Anyway to remove the event to fight for the shogun or emperor

Default Anyway to remove the event to fight for the shogun or emperor

Hello guys I really want event gone in my submod for the civil war mod that features a campaign.
    So far nothing worked does anyone know how to this thank you

Default Re: Anyway to remove the event to fight for the shogun or emperor

Quote Originally Posted by rohan97 View Post
    Hello guys I really want event gone in my submod for the civil war mod that features a campaign.
    So far nothing worked does anyone know how to this thank you
    I don't know if that is possible. It's possibly scripted.

A little late but, if you're still playing, I think you can change that by making the values for clan fame to be extremely high so that no matter how many settlements you captured you will never reach the realm divide level.

Quote Originally Posted by Thymilitary View Post
    A little late but, if you're still playing, I think you can change that by making the values for clan fame to be extremely high so that no matter how many settlements you captured you will never reach the realm divide level.
    You can indeed, but the issue with that is that you can't give any commission to one of your generals. There is another way around that the script does enable (RD), but doesn't effect nothing (no diplomacy penalties or whatsoever). You just give the faction a different religion and even that RD gets enabled, it doesn't matter, because the new religion you created is not part of the RD script and at least you can still give commissions to your generals.

Wouldn't it be easier to just reduce the Diplomacy penalty for Realm Divide? I think it's -5 relation per season, to a maximum of -200, so if you changed those penalties to 0 then Realm Divide would still happen but it wouldn't cause everyone to turn against you. Or maybe I'm not understanding the question.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKeyofE View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier to just reduce the Diplomacy penalty for Realm Divide? I think it's -5 relation per season, to a maximum of -200, so if you changed those penalties to 0 then Realm Divide would still happen but it wouldn't cause everyone to turn against you. Or maybe I'm not understanding the question.
    I don't think it works that way. RD is scripted to declare war on the other religion (pro-shogun, pro-imperial or pro-independent), even if you lower the diplomatic penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    I don't think it works that way. RD is scripted to declare war on the other religion (pro-shogun, pro-imperial or pro-independent), even if you lower the diplomatic penalties.
    Oh, I understand now. This is talking about Fall of the Samurai instead of the Sengoku campaign. My bad.