Thread: How much praise can be in here???

Default How much praise can be in here???

It has been a while since I have fired up that old game but when I discovered you went one other step further than the population thingy, I couldn't resist... Lost myself into the game all week-end and am planning to do the same soon!
    Thank you for the awesome dedicatiion and work you guys have done!!!!
    AI is brutal, combat is fun, Supply system is about the best thing since slice bread!!!
    CONGRATS!!!! (yes, all caps!) I canno't congrats you all enough for that monumental work of love!
    AGain, congrats! congrats! congrats!!!!

Default Re: How much praise can be in here???

Not nearly enough, in my opinion. Honestly if this would be a paid mod, I wouldn't mind. Compared to the base game this is miles ahead.

Nordling's Avatar Semisalis

Hahahahaha, yeah
    I feel similarly

One thing that has to be added is that the devs are very active and respond frequently to all the questions, doubts and suggestions. Even if it is the same question about hoplites for the 10th time

There is never enough praise for this excellent mod.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by ctc_jackie View Post
    Not nearly enough, in my opinion. Honestly if this would be a paid mod, I wouldn't mind. Compared to the base game this is miles ahead.
    here is the way to support economically the team
    https://www.patreon.com/divideetimperamod/memberships

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    here is the way to support economically the team
    https://www.patreon.com/divideetimperamod/memberships
    I didn't know about a Patreon page! Once the summer is over (kids for day camp + vactions = lots of expenses!), I'll make myself a member for sure!

I honestly never thought, when that game came out, that it could become that good because of dedication from modders! Can't wait to continue my save. turn 225 atm, Sweboz as swept through Gaul and is bulding itself a gigantic empire North of the Alps... until he came down on me in Cisalpina the second I put a toe in the Med to go to Carthage! (I play Rome, Hard diffuclty) I got nightmares for two days FFS! lol So far, been 5 years to see Swebos send stacks after stacks against my 3 Legions of Auxiliairies... Troops replacements is slower than ever cause the population's been bled! I only have the Italian boot and I am now asking myself if I will be able to survive this! Punic war is ongoing for over 30 years now and with the North relentless attacks... DAMN!!!

GAWD! I love to hate you guys! lol

Glad to hear your suffering is enjoyment

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

DEI is the only game in which loosing a battle is an enjoyment as much as winning one...

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Glad to hear your suffering is enjoyment
    Got Kicked out of Mediolanum and Genoa. Massalia, despite all the gifts and butt kissing still refusing to fight... Venetia legion is about 1/3rd strenght and Carthage are now in Sicily... they got Panormos of a [censured] Aux Leve moraled out and let them roll me by the left... That entire legion was wiped! Now, I am reduced at trying to survive... It's not even suffering... it's being rolled FFS! ROFL! You guys are sadists!

I surprised my faction leader weeping in his tent... sad year for Rome.... At least, the puppet state I put in Appolonia haven't turn on me... yet! I still don't know how I'm gonna be able to stop those two combine harvesters coming at me on both sides... sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by MAM3166 View Post
    DEI is the only game in which loosing a battle is an enjoyment as much as winning one...
    I can't say I like losing... but at least, the challenge is real and it doesn't seem to be because of AI-cheating-scripts!

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by MAM3166 View Post
    That's really satisfying for us buddy.

Clint_Eastwood's Avatar Tiro

Have not played much due to work commitments and it is annoying that my work keeps me infront of a computer for most of the day looking at spreadsheets so my eyes are normally bleeding by the end of the day! So trying to drag myself to boot up my gaming PC is a chore! Nevertheless DEI gets my full support and annoyed that I cannot spend as much time on this fantastic mod, however I am looking to sell my company soon so should have more free time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint_Eastwood View Post
    Have not played much due to work commitments and it is annoying that my work keeps me infront of a computer for most of the day looking at spreadsheets so my eyes are normally bleeding by the end of the day! So trying to drag myself to boot up my gaming PC is a chore! Nevertheless DEI gets my full support and annoyed that I cannot spend as much time on this fantastic mod, however I am looking to sell my company soon so should have more free time.
    Just don't say we made you do it.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

where will I buy my new Colt Buntline now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    where will I buy my new Colt Buntline now?
    From the neighborhood's mini market.