Thread: The Last Kingdom: Wrath of the Norsemen "4.0": Gwynedd Let's Play!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default The Last Kingdom: Wrath of the Norsemen "4.0": Gwynedd Let's Play!

I have recently started a Gwynedd Let's play of my submod for TLK called TLK: WotN - certain edits have been made since 3.9 so it is slightly different.

Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: The Last Kingdom: Wrath of the Norsemen "4.0": Gwynedd Let's Play!

Reclaiming Ceaster - The Last Kingdom: WotN Expansion Submod "4.0" (Gwynedd) #2

Reclaiming Caerfyrddin - The Last Kingdom: WotN Expansion Submod "4.0"

Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Celtichugs123's Avatar Senator

Cool to see someone still getting some fun from this mod. Enjoy.
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

¿4.0 has been released?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtichugs123 View Post
    Cool to see someone still getting some fun from this mod. Enjoy.
    Yeah, i am actually the guy behind the submod of the original 2013 mod.

So it's a version with new factions, rosters, music, custom settlements etc.

I did enjoy the original as well, but thought all the factions looked the same - and as such wanted a merge with WotN which i made.

And of course replaced the vanilla settlements and music to get a unique feeling. I am tired of vanilla stuff as i've been playing Med2 since it's release.

I need to continue this LP.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Toranks View Post
    ¿4.0 has been released?
    Nope, and it's more of a version where i changed a few things to make it better playing as Gwynedd.

- I will most likely change more stuff such as the relations between Francia and the Normans. West Francia and the Normans should be at war.

- The Havamal

Normans disappeared at a few turns in one of the campaigns I played, probably because of the death of their leaders. Maybe they are somewhat weak at the beginning, it would be good to reinforce them, because if they start at war it could be worse.
    Last edited by Toranks; September 13, 2018 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toranks View Post
    Normans disappeared at a few turns in one of the campaigns I played, probably because of the death of their leaders. Maybe they are somewhat weak at the beginning, it would be good to reinforce them, because if they start at war it could be worse.
    Yeah, i've already made them stronger in my version - but they always venture to Britain..

They need to be at war with West Francia because it's only after they take all their areas in the mod that they get the new modern era units such as Norman Knights recruitable.

- The Havamal

Northumbrian Aggression - The Last Kingdom: WotN Expansion Submod "4.0" (Gwynedd) #4

Counterattack Northumbria - The Last Kingdom: WotN Expansion Submod "4.0" (Gwynedd) #5

- The Havamal

Mercian Intervention - The Last Kingdom: WotN Expansion Submod "4.0" (Gwynedd) #6

Two-front WAR - The Last Kingdom: WotN Expansion Submod "4.0" (Gwynedd) #7

- The Havamal

Mercian city of Tamworth - The Last Kingdom: WotN Expansion Submod "4.0" (Gwynedd) #8

Guthrum and the Danes - The Last Kingdom: WotN Expansion Submod "4.0" (Gwynedd) #9

- The Havamal