Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Tamriel IV TES

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Default [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Tamriel IV TES

Tamriel IV

The files:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-1-41-RELEASED

(Full mod) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tC4...5-hOAwlPj/view

Pleas +REP the modders( you will find them if you enter the first link)

There will also be a small balancing patch made by Jadli:
    I had to make a small adjustment, but this should be good now.

Admin:
    Themzr

Co-Admin(s):
    Joerock22

Players
    Tamriel Empire - Mergor
    Summerset Isles - Captain Melon
    Kingdom of Skyrim - REDBOOSTY
    Clans of Blackmarsh - Bantu Chieftan

Kingdom of Worthgar - Joker0002710
    Kingdom of Valenwood - General Dragon
    Kingdom of Pelletine - Loopyd69
    Clan of Crowned - Epic total war
    Tribunal Temple - Ramble12
    Great House Telvanni - Open
    Kingdom of Wayrest - Open
    (subbed by Joker0002710)

Note
    This will not be exactly like TTWIII. All factions will start as vassals of TE, except dagoth and undead. Morrowind factions are vassals of Tribunal temple who is a vassal of TE. There will also be a deadra invasion, tho it will be a bit later than in TTWIII. Non of the vassals of TE can attack their superiors untill after the deadra invasion, unless TE attacks first. Once the invasion ends(information will come later) each faction can attack and kill the imperial commander of the region, and thus gain independence. For Tellvani I will find a character they can kill to get independence. They can't break free untill after the deadra invasion either. As a vassal you can only attack a faction if TE allows you, meaning Summerset isles needs clarification from TE before attacking Valenwood, you also need an allowance from TE to take settlements in another region than your original region. So Skyrim needs permition to take any regions outside of Skyrim. TE can also grant any region independence by sending the commander with the unique ancillary away from the region. TE needs a settlement in the region for the special ancillary to be active.

Map:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Rules
    - You have 36hrs to complete your factions turn. This rule will be strictly enforced by the Admin..
    - If you can not complete your turn within the time limit then inform the Admin before your 36hrs is up. The Admin may then choose to sub the turn or occassionally may grant a 12hr extension.
    -The Admin will not waste time trying to make contact with a late player. Its up to you to let the admin know you will be late. If you do not, then expect to be subbed or skipped. If you are late too often or constantly need extensions you will be replaced
    - When admin intervention is needed you must send admin a PM explaining the situation. Don't bother posting issues about other players on the main Thread.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed.
    - List of known bugs:

1) The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort's or a settlement's Zone of Control.

2) Ambush
    fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.

3) Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or
    a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.

4) Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.

5) Attacking ships inside the port - Attacking ships that are inside ports is not allowed.

6) Recruitment pool
    fill up - Quing up units in the recruitment sloots to increase artifically units/agents maximum number you can recruit in one settlement.

7)
    Recruting mercenaries in forts with depleted movement points - Using forts to get illegal maximum movement points to mercenaries in a depleted army.

8) Using ships to get more movement range - Using ships to give more movement range to armies on seas.

- If you are discovered using an exploit/bug/cheat of any kind then you will be removed from the HotSeat. This is a 0 tolerance rule. So if you think what you are doing might be an exploit.. well then guess what? It probably is. Confirm with the Admin if needed before making a post.
    - No exploiting AI factions allowed

Military rules

- No one
    turn peace ( although you cannot attack land of the enemy, if they havent played their first turn yet. You can cross lands of a faction that hasnt played its 1st turn yet, if your army doesnt stand in enemy territory after its movement).
    - All battles are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map,
    unit card of siege unit must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.

-Manual battle against AI is allowed.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in a settlement when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    Heroic victories against players are not be allowed. However, occasionally it happens player cant get any other type of victory then heroic victory. In such
    cases heroic victories may be allowed, but only if the odds are higher for the attacker than 1:1, (contact admin)
    - You are not allowed to post a defeat
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    -Not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny its garrison participation in battle.
    - You are not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny enemy retreat into it.
    - Not allowed to build watchtowers.
    - You are not allowed to lure an ambushing army a tile closer to bring it in range of more of your forces.
    - Limit of 3 forts per region per faction. At least 4 per fort are required.
    - Each unit of siege equipment can be used just once in each turn to take
    settlement.
    Ballistas can assault wooden walls and forts,
    catapults can also assault basic stone walls/castles,
    and trebuchets can also assault also large stone walls and fortresses.

- Huge stone walls, citadelsand capitals cannot be assaulted by any unit of siege equipment, only a siege.
    -Magicians can't be used to assault any walls

Agent rules

- Spies are not allowed to open Gates on players, unless there is at least 60% (for capitals, huge stone walls, citadels its 80%) chance of entering into the settlement. If a spy was has been in city for several turns, you will have to leave the settlement and enter it again. If inside the settlement is at least 1200 soldiers (720 for capitals, citadels, huge stone walls ), than a spy may not open the gates anyway. Screenshots must be provided
    - Assassins cannot sabotage and are not allowed to kill family members or generals. Assassins need at least 60% chance to kill other agents, for enemy assassins/spies just 30% is required. Screenshots must be provided
    - Merchants need 60% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own regions, Rebel Controlled Regions, or regions you have
    aquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required
    - Bribed units/agents cant move for one turn. You can bribe only settlements/forts that your armies can directly march into.

Settlement rules

- Destruction of buildings is not allowed. Only exceptions are churches of foreign religions and mage buildings(if you cant use then yourself). They can be destroyed immediately after taking a settlement
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements.
    - Two factions can trade maximally one settlement per turn. Such settlements musnt be in war zone.
    - When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.

Last edited by joerock22; July 04, 2019 at 10:09 AM.
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Default Re: [TES HS] Tamriel IV TES

There might be changes to which factions can be played, mainly the morrowind factions.

If anything is missing please note me and ill fix it.

Rate what factions you want to play from highest to lowest (three factions only)
    Last edited by REDBOOSTY; October 25, 2018 at 02:13 PM.
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Black Marsh. Pelletine , Skyrim

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Pelletine, Crowned, Dominion
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Tamriel, Skyrim, Valenwood

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Dominion, Skyrim, Daggerfall
    Last edited by Captain Melon; July 11, 2018 at 03:45 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Dominion, Pelletine, Valenwood

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

High Rock/Blackmarsh/Valenwood

Can also coadmin if needed

Wayrest, wrothgar, Skyrim
    Last edited by keldo52; August 01, 2018 at 12:34 AM.

So Themzr will be our admin so I will take a faction

-Stannis Baratheon

And some players wanted Wayrest instead of Daggerfall so those factions have been changed

-Stannis Baratheon

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Dominion, Crowned, Daggerfal

One more player and we will start

-Stannis Baratheon

Tribunal Temple, Wrothgar

Turelek's Avatar Libertus

Looks like the players necessary are here. If you need anyone else though at any point I'm open to participating!

On the basis that Scotlandisbest seems to have problems with keeping up with his turns in many other hotseats, he will be placed as the first possible replacer.

EDIT: ScotlandIsBest will be able to take part, but if he is constantly late he will be replaced/kicked
    Last edited by REDBOOSTY; August 08, 2018 at 05:11 AM.

-Stannis Baratheon

Turelek's Avatar Libertus

Understood, if possible I'd like to go Redoran, Crowned, or Telvanni. I'll take what I can get though!

Feel free to swap factions, just note me and I will change it

-Stannis Baratheon

We will start soon, as the patch is about to be finished. But since Aurane left we need another player

-Stannis Baratheon

Epic Total war's Avatar Tiro

Jadli sent me a message over discord about this. Ill take Auranes spot if you still need someone

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast