Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aguirre and Swiss Unit Project (Preview)

Default Re: Aguirre and Swiss Unit Project (Preview)

Is the mod set to hidden for a purpose or has it been removed? The link says so and i can't find it on the workshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Is the mod set to hidden for a purpose or has it been removed? The link says so and i can't find it on the workshop.
    It is now visible again on the Steam Workshop.

General information about the last official update from CA

Custom battle

All units are fully working in custom battle.

Campaign

A new campaign start is not possible at the moment due to the campaign startpos issue. As I described it in the section "Compatibility / Campaign" here, we need to recreate this special campaign file that a new campaign with the new patch can be started. This issue have all mods which change the campaign and it's a technical/design choice from CA.

Old campaigns could be played further, but CA mentioned that there can be errors and it's not really recommend to use them with the newest patch. There is an option in the Steam > Game Settings of TOB where it is possible to use the older patch further.

Current status

We are investigating the new patch and we will recreate the important campaign files again and test the whole changes.

Please be patient for our next update. We need time for this and the update will not be in 2018.

Current status

The good news are that I'm a big step ahead with the campaign issues and fixed it with the help of the mastermind modder Dresden. So through the next days I'm tweaking all and testing the campaigns and then we can release the update.

We updated our mod to the current patch.

- updated the mod fully to the current patch
    - edited the new recruitment system values (cooldowns)
    - re-balanced several units in terms of battle statistics, recruitment costs and upkeep costs
    - several database tweaks and fixes
    - fixed some technology requirements

- new unit by Aguirre:

Noble Longspears
    Circenn
    vik_mil_spearmen_3

- adapted the important campaign file startpos.esf for the recruitment of the units in the campaign

Thanks a lot to Musculus Maximius and Radious for their hints about the campaign file.
    Huge thanks to Dresden for his big help to create the campaign file correctly with CA's Assembly Kit.

Custom Battle

The units are playable without the need to start a new campaign and you can use our mod together with any other mod.

Campaign

You have to start a new campaign that our units are recruitable in the campaign. Please read the two discussion threads as there is all important information.

Please read the discussion thread "COMPATIBILITY / CAMPAIGN / LANGUAGES INFORMATION" for all information about the compatibility, campaign and languages.

Please read the discussion thread "UNIT INFORMATION" for all information about the units and which factions can recruit them and which technlogy is required for
    each unit.

STEAM LINK:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1545395784

Enjoy our units
    Aguirre and Swiss Halberdier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12